Looking for info on these High End Agencies

Wow. Miss a few days, and you can miss a lot of action. I had no idea the AKFB designation came from JL dissing Ana. Cool!

Ana: The photo shoot for your baseball card will take place this week, in the Ramble. Clothing is very optional.

JC: Are you fucking with me? (Speaking as rural New York State's top ranking semi-retired Neil Young cover-band singer.)

whig_wad: I for one am sorry to have missed a good slap in the face. Did you name me? Most of us are so busy trying to climb into Ana's cunt, we can't help ourselves.

...once I thought I saw you, in a crowded hazy bar... dancing on the light, from star to star...

Originally posted by occasionalhobbyist JC: Are you fucking with me? (Speaking as rural New York State's top ranking semi-retired Neil Young cover-band singer.)[/i]
OH:

I happened to have read an article about a book concerning Mr. Young in the morning paper the day I wrote that post, and I had played guitar along with that particular song in my basement on the Saturday night previous. Also my wife says I twitch when I play the guitar which I tied in with Mr. Young's history of epilepsy and Ana's rock star experiences. Hence, I thought of it as appropriate kind of old fogey image to make fun of myself.

I really was only fucking with myself and my own ludicrious sense of pride in that post. I had absolutely no idea you liked Neil Young.

Best regards,

Judge Crater

JC:

Like Neil Young? Hell, to some drunks in Upstate New York, I am Neil Young... Although I look nothing like him. (And they're very drunk.)

Odd that you play the guitar. I've been playing since I was 4. Ana has your epic poetry, and my unreleased self-produced album.

Help, I'm slippin' into the Twilight Zone.

OH

JL:

Yes.

OH:

By taking the red pill, I mean to suggest that you not be afraid to experience some emotion, to experience that you actually like some women who are whores. Give in to it. And then let it go. Fighting it only leads to compulsive repeat purchases with her or with other women.

Should really have said love besotten teenage racoon humping behind a dumpster with a rotten Big Mac in his mouth in the other thread.

If your forbearers are not from Ulster, I cannot promise you that the experience of emotion will make your dick bigger. Only works for Ulstermen, whose penises naturally tend to be a little larger than the average Irishman's penis.

Best Regards,

Judge Crater

JC:

Took the red pill months ago. It's cool the moment you take it. Letting go, not so bad. It's just that, when you see the pill again... well, it's all humping racoons, big macs and dumpsters.

I have no idea about my forbearers. Never met 'em.

Territorial Pissings

JC:

You know, I usually enjoy our backs and forths. Sometimes, I think you don't get me. Sometimes I know I don't get you. Perhaps I've frustrated your intellect in some way here over the past few months or hours. But it hasn't been my intent.

When I said: "you fuckin' with me?" I was playing around. Perhaps I've been too provocative of late, and that may be the basis for the racoon remark. I don't really mind the imagery, but coming as it did after a fairly confessional comment about how fatherhood has changed my hobbying behavior was odd. I really think you've got it wrong.

Please don't judge me. You may think you have some basis. Hell, maybe you even do. But, and I mean this with all due respect, you really don't know the first thing about me.

Best regards,
OH

(On further reflection as recommended by my own confessor, the good Cardinal Ratzinger, it is I who actually am a teenage racoon humping away behind a dumpster with a rotten Big Mac in his mouth.

My apologies to all for Monday's ramblings. Except for the description of my wife in moon boots which I still think was amusing, let all such ramblings be stricken from the record.

I have checked the number of my commercial couplings against those of more normal, saner persons.

Bad aspect of Neptune to my Moon in Capricorn, I offer feebly as my excuse.)

JC: No biggie. We all have our days with special sauce, lettuce, cheese, onions on a sesame seed bun.

Please don't spend too much time being unpious, unjudgemental or humble. We prefer you otherwise.

Best,
OH

OH:

Thanks. No storebought couplings until I weigh 210 lbs and the college girls beep their horns at me in my home town out of abject admirmation for my dignified demeanor rather than as warning to move my double chins along with the rest of the livestock.

I'll get a tan and practice my all purpose undefinable European accent.

Signing off,

JC