Looking for info on these High End Agencies

I think Thrilla's right. It's why I didn't give Ana the ol' full-throated high-sign thumbs up when BBNYC started his quest for the waifiest of the waifs a few weeks back.

That said -- and I don't want to create a whole new tangent or debate here -- but some of us don't mind covered, aren't that into DFK but maintain a critical respect and, in fact, admiration for Ana's ability to fuck you like a rabbit, wring every last drop of cum from your being and send you on your way with a Coke and a smile.

It's an art, if you know what I'm saying.

Why do we do this whole BBJTCLMNOP thing? I mean, do we really need baseball cards for whores, so that we can compare one to the other. Have the experience, for goodness' sake.

Finally, I would most definitely not compare seeing Ana to coming home with a girlfriend after a date and waking the neighbors. She's fabulous, no question about it, and she has an amazing ability to connect with a john. But, well, let me just put it this way. The woman is a pro: an excellent one. Respect that for what it is.

Originally posted by occasionalhobbyist
Why do we do this whole BBJTCLMNOP thing? I mean, do we really need baseball cards for whores, so that we can compare one to the other. Have the experience, for goodness' sake.
What's ironic (to misuse the word "ironic") is that I completely agree with you. In retrospect, I really regret the way I wrote that post. I hate the "laundry list" approach, too: I think the experience is what counts.

So what matters to me is this:

Originally posted by occasionalhobbyist
Finally, I would most definitely not compare seeing Ana to coming home with a girlfriend after a date and waking the neighbors. She's fabulous, no question about it, and she has an amazing ability to connect with a john. But, well, let me just put it this way. The woman is a pro: an excellent one. Respect that for what it is.
I think that's absolutely accurate. So what it comes down to is, we're looking for different things.

And how useful it is when someone articulates exactly what an experience was like, so someone else can tell from the description whether he'd feel the same way.

Ana/High End Agency Girls

Ana makes no bones (pun intended) about what it is that she does for a living. In a quite exemplary and straightforward fashion (when you stop to think about it and compare her presentation of her professional self to other prostitutes who oftentimes subliminally seek to inspire romantic longings), she clearly informs the world at large of her predilections, habits, enthusiasms and disposition by pointedly including the standard Biblical quote describing whores on her website (see, Proverbs 7:11-12). It's a shame that she wasn't born a man with that kind of boldness. Even so, she is excellent company for a carnivore.

Boldness, though, is not what high end agency girls with significantly less experience as prostitutes are hired to provide. We hire them, I think, with the hope that sometimes, just sometimes they might accidentally and with a little awkwardness, slip up and act like "real" women do.

Kudos to JL for alerting us to these differences and encouraging others to take a few risks from time to time. Being less compulsive and more discursive about whoring has its benefits.

Nobody's Gonna Care About This

Thinking it over, JC got it just right.

It's not that someone like Ana is never what I'm looking for. It's just that what Ana provides is not what I go to the so-called "high end" for, and isn't what I'd spend a lot of money on. Because you don't need to spend a lot of money to get that. You need to spend a lot of money on the so-called "high end" to get a good shot at finding what JC described above (as a general matter, of course -- from the reviews, it sounded like Inna was selling it at a discount price back in her Julie's days).

Inna

JL:

You are definitely right about Inna. You have to catch them, I think, before they hit the 100 mark to experience them as they really are. After that, there is a carapace covering them and they are, for all intents and purposes, truly immoveable even though they still may be a pleasure to be with.

Further thoughts on the difference between high-end agency girls and professionals: There is much more of a psychological air of obsession that hangs about professionals. As if they are intent in replacing something and making sex serve functions which it was not originally meant to serve. This process, I think, is less pronounced in high-end agency girls with far less experience.

Because of this difference, a man can listen in to himself a little differently when he is with a high-end agency girl.

JC (on further reading of JL's tome "Varieties of Sexual Experience")

P.S.: Although you probably know this already, Nick Cave's at the Beacon on Thursday and Friday.

Aristotle

Just another girl on the IRT
Originally posted by Judge Crater
There is much more of a psychological air of obsession that hangs about professionals. As if they are intent in replacing something and making sex serve functions which it was not originally meant to serve.
A great point -- which is also applicable to a certain kind of "hobbyist."

Originally posted by justlooking
And just to repeat it once more, nothing I've been saying is intended as anything even resembling a slam of Ana.
JL:

Biggest ditto. I hope: (1) she replaces Courtney Love on Page 6 of the New York Post as America's poster-girl for licentious women rock singers; and, (2) stops having sex with ridiculous fat, middle-aged men like myself to pay her rent and buy groceries and only has sex when she absolutely feels like it for real fun and personal growth with famous good looking movie stars, rock stars, politicians, etc.

I have absolutely no idea, though, what she sounds like or whether she has any talent. I am waiting to order the CD when it comes up for sale on her website. Maybe I'll order a tee shirt for my 7 year old daughter if one becomes available.

Aristotle:

I'm glad you picked that up. Had included that thought in another paragraph which I struck for different reasons.

Last edited:
waking from a stupor....

justlooking...
cut out all the "this is in no way meant to slam ana" politically correct nonsense... you know what kind of girl I am.... SLAM AWAY! I actually like a little criticism. And as far as your quote:
"I don't think anyone who's seen Ana would say they forgot they were with a prositiute",
ya know long before I got in this business, I was the same way, whether it was BJ's in the movie theatres or in the Grotto at Catholic School... so you can take the girl out of the whorehouse but... well you know how it goes. So whether I was a professional or not, this is what gets me off... being a whore... telling everybody that I am a whore and then making sure they don't walk outta my place with any whore diseases. I appreciate your opinions and being the devils advocate. and as always, I send you kisses and chocolate!

Occasional Hobbyist...
so, when we do these Whore Baseball Cards, can I design my own?
YES? okay, I'll meet ya in the clubhouse...waiting with anticipation....

Judge Crater...
1. Thanks for the Page 6 well wishes.
2. You and many others are not ridiculous, or fat, or anything that makes me not want to fuck you. I've been with movie stars, rock stars, and you much more rock my world and my bed better they did. So, I think I'll stick to what makes me happy. All the while pursuing that little thing called my music career. (p.s. you are the only person who "got" that Biblical Quote. Most people just thought it was a quote about loud girls! I bow to you!)

with love and admiration for those ever changing whore boards,
ana

Last edited:
The World's Most Boring Whoreboard Post

Ana, believe me, I wasn't being PC or (god forbid) polite.

You know, the hardest thing about writing criticism is communicating nuances: you like something well enough, but there are other things you like more, and even something you like you can see things wrong with. It's so hard to say that and still make it clear that, basically, you liked it.

I think that's a big part of the problem with the "reviews" you see on whoreboards. A lot of guys seem unable to write anything that isn't very white or very black. So all the service providers end up sounding like they're either the best thing since Mary Magdalene or the worst thing (sex wise) since the other Mary. Whereas most are in between.

So I was telling the truth when I said I didn't want to slam you. Because that's not at all the way I feel. But I really was worried that it was coming across as if I did.

Re: waking from a stupor....

Welcome back Ana!! - I haven't seen you posting much these past few weeks and it is good to finally read the words of someone who doesn't coat them with the bullshit normally expressed by providers when posting on this board.
It takes me back to the day when you posted a review of yourself :)

It is nice to know that the gift is not truly lost...

Re: fools on a hill

Originally posted by whig_wad

you ever notice that the restuarant guides stopped listing lugers as the top steak joint? the lesson-when the best wins time and again, it is not worth listing them.
ummmmm....Peter Luger, rating of 28 in Zagat ... still rated and PUBLISHED as the best steak house in the city. So THE restaurant guide hasn't stopped listing it yet.

If you are going to yell at us, at least be intelligent about it. I know you tried to make a clever analogy but it didn't work.

Try again.

Last edited:
Re: waking from a stupor....

Originally posted by fallenwoman
Judge Crater...I've been with movie stars, rock stars, and you much more rock my world and my bed better they did. ana
Ana:

Thank you.

whig-wad:

In addition, to exchanging information about price and availability, good whoreboards are about exchanging comments concerning the subtler flavors of commercial sex. Good whoreboards are also about the shock of recognition and humor. This is because sex happens mostly between the hair and wax in our ears.

Ana saw me on my recently concluded death and innocent romance tour. And bless her heart, chose to say something nice to me. Get over it.

Judge Crater (who on his next tour will try to get Blair from the infamous Blair's Lair, an unnamed not so very high end woman and Ana together in the same room saying these things to him all at once in three part harmony:

Blair: You are really quite handsome. I can't quite figure out why you are here paying for it.

Not-So-Very-High End Woman: You are such a bad boy, and your dick is so big.

Ana: Sing "Like a Hurricane" again. I like it when you get all twitchy. Puts me in mind of Neil Young having a seizure.)

you asked for it

all - my apologies, esp to ana (yeah i am an a.k.f.b. too). post removed at my request because after i came to my senses i realized how f'ing stupid it was.

jl - i'd be happy to repost... you a.k.f.b.

judge - fair enough brother. in the spirit of "exchanging comments concerning the subtler flavors of commercial sex." two reviews over in the ny section from this weekend. paying my dues with reconnaissance.

slinky - thanks for saving me from myself.

again my apolly loggies. - keep up the fluffing with my blessing boys (not that you need it or care anyway). nary another word from this whig, lest i have something positive and constructive to add to the chat...

later.