Long Island Street Action

One of the BSWs has been working the bay shore train station the past couple of business days (with the exception of Friday)
Around 6:10ish.

5’9ish short black hair, skinny, missing a few teeth and no shame. Coming right up to cars as they pull in. Trains come in at 6:05, 6:25, and 7:15 at this time of day so I guess she’s hoping to nab someone before work. Haven’t partaked but happy hunting.

All you saw is that I liked his post. How do you know the part I liked wasn't "However, all of us can write a novel about Coram based off his intel."? Since that was the last thing I read before hitting the 'like' button?

Look, you have value to this board because you have Intel on the girls a good portion of the men here want to know about.
Up to you if you want to share.

But you're going to need thicker skin. A lot of people on here hate me and that was true way before I became a moderator. People make judgements based on your posting persona.

Some people are going to have a problem with how you present yourself.

Nobody except Slinky is important enough that the board won't go on without them.

I love Billy...... How can anyone hate you dude lol

I wonder what the girls are going to do in this ridiculous cold to earn the money to buy their drugs? Last time (a long time ago) I was in the area during cold weather I didn't see any of them wearing Patagonia down parkas.

Reminds me of the time 15 years ago or so during a cold snap I saw Shelia walking. Picked her up and it was clear she us not dressed for the weather and I offered to take her to a motel where she could have a hot shower, some food from Burger king and stay warm for a couple of hours.
We stayed at the Pines ($40 short stay rate) for the full 4 hours. Best $40 plus $40 I spent in a long time.

she was a pleasant person, never took IV drugs. Wonder if she is still around.

Reminds me of the time 15 years ago or so during a cold snap I saw Shelia walking. Picked her up and it was clear she us not dressed for the weather and I offered to take her to a motel where she could have a hot shower, some food from Burger king and stay warm for a couple of hours.
We stayed at the Pines ($40 short stay rate) for the full 4 hours. Best $40 plus $40 I spent in a long time.

The opportunity for negotiating longer time and better service, this is ideal weather.

I wonder what the girls are going to do in this ridiculous cold to earn the money to buy their drugs? Last time (a long time ago) I was in the area during cold weather I didn't see any of them wearing Patagonia down parkas.
Hempstead and Coram anytime of year have them out.
-Daytime in winter is best when sun is out, you will find them hanging around whatever bodega or smoke shop is shady & allows them to hang inside it for warmth. You will always finding them lurking here, this is where they go for food/cigs/booze/prepaid phones etc.
Fast food places are also big in winter with them.
-We have pretty insane weather in NY last few years. One day its 60 and two days later its 8 degrees with 55MPH wind. Want to hit the street for pickings? Go out on the nice day, they are all over. Also if snow is coming go out the day before or after as they will be out looking to make quick cash. Same goes for heavy rain. Directly before or after they are out.
-On the 1st of the month they all get their government benefits reupped. Which all have been expanded and they get more money than in the past. The first week of the month usually sucks for street mongering. You will find by the last week of the month before they get the government dollars they have run out of funds and strapped for cash.
-Holiday time: I seem to always get at least one every year that isn’t a SW but is hitting the scene to make money for xmas gifts and split. Only pro mongers can spot them out but they are also out there.
As someone else stated this time of year is great for them to warm up in your car. Usually no rushing and if you offer them a hot coffee or something as well it really goes a long way.
You will also find in winters they dont stay out as long. So jump on the chance to pick a good one up if you see it and dont drive around a lot.

billyS

Reign of Terror

Haven't seen her in twenty years.

She cleaned up. Last i heard

Haven't seen her in twenty years.
I recall you posted seeing her (as in driving by in your car) back then and you said she didn't look too good.. Or maybe you told me this when we met over a beer. Kinda fuzzy but she was a very nice friendly person and I never had a bad experience with her— I suspect she isn't alive anymore.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I recall you posted seeing her (as in driving by in your car) back then and you said she didn't look too good.. Or maybe you told me this when we met over a beer. Kinda fuzzy but she was a very nice friendly person and I never had a bad experience with her— I suspect she isn't alive anymore.
Yeah probably when we met at Stonehenge.
The last time I saw her was in the time frame I would pick her up and one day she looked a little out of it

But overall she didn't really have the mannerisms of a SW. That's why she flew under the radar.

Thanks for the info. I guess you used to see her also?
I hope that's true because she was a nice woman.
I boned her in the boneyard.
Her brother was a cop and tried to get her straight.

We had some interesting philosophical conversations and her goal was to get out of the life. Then again a lot of them say that (Lala was one) but when they compared (in their words) the " easy money" to what they had to do in a legit job it, didn't make sense to work a legit job. Both Lala and Shelia were not druggies and looking at it from their prospective why work all week to make what they could make in a few hours doing what they would be doing anyway for their BF's for free.