Long Island Street Action

He is hunting, not helping.
Ricker really don't get you and why you have such a problem with me. I am not hunting I have not been looking for girls or ever have been in Coram for the past 3 years trying to really help one
Person and their friends . I know every blood every drug dealer every shooter or shot caller or killer im
Coram if I was CI I be dead so stop the bullshit . Massey you know the girls and they all know me why would you call me a CI? Comon man you know my intel is right on and I made a lot of contributions here that have value . Everytime you or Billy want to know something you ask me . Now I am a CI and a Moron or someone trying to use the girls . Ricker that would be you . I never have and never will be a monger and if I was a
Pimp human trafficking would of put me in jail after 18 months of investigating me
They came to the conclusion that I never took a dime from any girl just helped them . So maybe you're right Massey helping these girls does get you in trouble . So maybe that makes me a Moron . My last piece of intel for
You is that yesterday 2 people died from
Smoking crack laced with Fentanyl and they were very loved. So if any of you smoke
Crack do not buy it in Coram . Massey Billy if your going to bad mouth me don't ask for
My help . All I try to do is contribute to
Help but if my help is not appreciated that will stop . Ricker if you have such a problem with me ban me .
Then you will have to find someone new to kick around . Peace out
v

All I said was that maybe you would know if the Nadia they were talking about is the same Nadia mentioned ten years ago in this thread.

And that's because you know all the Coram girls.
You agreee with Massey that I am a CI or a Moron or both . I had a personal conversation about why I am helping drug addicts maybe you should defend me sometimes .
My intel is on point

billyS

Reign of Terror
You agreee with Massey that I am a CI or a Moron or both . I had a personal conversation about why I am helping drug addicts maybe you should defend me sometimes .
My intel is on point
All you saw is that I liked his post. How do you know the part I liked wasn't "However, all of us can write a novel about Coram based off his intel."? Since that was the last thing I read before hitting the 'like' button?

Look, you have value to this board because you have Intel on the girls a good portion of the men here want to know about.
Up to you if you want to share.

But you're going to need thicker skin. A lot of people on here hate me and that was true way before I became a moderator. People make judgements based on your posting persona.

Some people are going to have a problem with how you present yourself.

Nobody except Slinky is important enough that the board won't go on without them.

My intel is on point
I am not sure what you consider yourself but you provide WAY too much personal info. Something simple would have gotten the point accross.

Example: She has been in an out of the area. After ending a long time relationship with her handler, she has returned. She uses drugs and may be good for a couple times before she starts providing lack luster service. Known thief and junkie so lock your valuables and wrap it up if going FS.

Look, you have value to this board because you have Intel on the girls a good portion of the men here want to know about.
Up to you if you want to share.
But you're going to need thicker skin
I believe this is how a majority of us feel @EasyGoingExec
Personally I think you are very entertaining and a wealth of knowledge. However you have to see how your a little over the top with it & many of us continue to question your motives with information we have gathered. You actually tend to snitch on even yourself.

ANYWAY…

to bring this thread back to its core.
The last few days have been a blur & a few nights ago I was coming back from the city around 1am and passed through Hempstead.
It just stopped raining and was a bit misty.
As I’m driving down Front St. by the Salvation Army I see a tall BSW. Nice legs, ass and a afro style cut. She was dressed like a city streetwear black girl. I pull over and do the phone check & to my surprise she was working.
She jumps in and does the ‘are you a cop?’ quickly to wear I grab her hand and place it down my pants and tell her to start jerking me off.
I pull to a secluded spot and shes goes in on my cock. Great technique, massive lips. I fuck her face hard and she swallows every drop.
Would have been $25 for BJ or $40 BJCIM swallow. I went for the later.
Said her and her cousin were visiting to make money & score then go back to Freeport. The name she gave was Anastasia.

Ricker really don't get you and why you have such a problem with me. I am not hunting I have not been looking for girls or ever have been in Coram for the past 3 years trying to really help one
Person and their friends . I know every blood every drug dealer every shooter or shot caller or killer im
Coram if I was CI I be dead so stop the bullshit . Massey you know the girls and they all know me why would you call me a CI? Comon man you know my intel is right on and I made a lot of contributions here that have value . Everytime you or Billy want to know something you ask me . Now I am a CI and a Moron or someone trying to use the girls . Ricker that would be you . I never have and never will be a monger and if I was a
Pimp human trafficking would of put me in jail after 18 months of investigating me
They came to the conclusion that I never took a dime from any girl just helped them . So maybe you're right Massey helping these girls does get you in trouble . So maybe that makes me a Moron . My last piece of intel for
You is that yesterday 2 people died from
Smoking crack laced with Fentanyl and they were very loved. So if any of you smoke
Crack do not buy it in Coram . Massey Billy if your going to bad mouth me don't ask for
My help . All I try to do is contribute to
Help but if my help is not appreciated that will stop . Ricker if you have such a problem with me ban me .
Then you will have to find someone new to kick around . Peace out
v
Easygoingexec without going into to much detail, do you know who died of crack fentanyl od's or can you post a link to any info? I happen to know alot of people from that area and I am concerned about they're well being.

Easygoingexec without going into to much detail, do you know who died of crack fentanyl od's or can you post a link to any info? I happen to know alot of people from that area and I am concerned about they're well being.
One of the people who died which is causing everyone to go crazy is the mother who lived on the street with a Turbin on her head black very nice . She is the mom of the most ruthless and dangerous families in Coram all Bloods and very dangerous people . I think her name was Puki . I know her daughter who is 8 months pregnant and her nephew who's in prison ar the moment and her brother who every one is very afraid of . I don't want to throw out names because I know they will be taking care of this themselves . It seems all the crack is being laced in Fetanyl because a know a few girls that were tested and they found cocaine and fentanyl but they also shoot dope so it did not kill them .

One of the people who died which is causing everyone to go crazy is the mother who lived on the street with a Turbin on her head black very nice . She is the mom of the most ruthless and dangerous families in Coram all Bloods and very dangerous people . I think her name was Puki . I know her daughter who is 8 months pregnant and her nephew who's in prison ar the moment and her brother who every one is very afraid of . I don't want to throw out names because I know they will be taking care of this themselves . It seems all the crack is being laced in Fetanyl because a know a few girls that were tested and they found cocaine and fentanyl but they also shoot dope so it did not kill them .
Sounds like she got high on her own supply. I highly doubt "the most ruthless and dangerous blood family" would go outside there own to buy these drugs at the street level. Above that, you are now talking mid-level weight guys and then up to cartels. These coram cats can't handle the cartels.

Picked up another BSW in Hempstead on Cathedral the other night. Right in front of the apartment building in front of Sacred Heart.
Well dressed, late 40s/early 50s and no signs of use. Had a very southern demeanor to her. Got the vibe she is down on hard times and working for something other than drugs. Hempstead used to be full of gems like my last two street reviews but dry for years, maybe its back.

$40 and felt more like a hook up experience that a SW. Good vibes all around and she really aimed to please. Sucking my balls, chin checking my dick and slapping it against her tongue, working the head with tongue tricks. Said she doesn’t do this much and I honestly believe that.

Picked up another BSW in Hempstead on Cathedral the other night. Right in front of the apartment building in front of Sacred Heart.
Well dressed, late 40s/early 50s and no signs of use. Had a very southern demeanor to her. Got the vibe she is down on hard times and working for something other than drugs. Hempstead used to be full of gems like my last two street reviews but dry for years, maybe its back.

$40 and felt more like a hook up experience that a SW. Good vibes all around and she really aimed to please. Sucking my balls, chin checking my dick and slapping it against her tongue, working the head with tongue tricks. Said she doesn’t do this much and I honestly believe that.
What time was she out?