Long Island Street Action

I hit the hempstead stroll a few times in the last few weeks with no luck. One day there was an ambulance and 2 cop cars by the trap house, needless to say the area was a ghost town. Another day the rain kept them all in doors. Another day I saw an attractive either white or hispanic girl with curly dark hair, decent rack, hanging out with the skells by the trap house. She wandered around a bit and was later hanging in the home depot lot with a thug and a skinny latina with brassy blonde hair. I tried getting her attention, she definitely noticed me, but seemed to be just hanging out. She definitely gave me SW vibes, her friend even more so. Do either of these girls sound familiar?
The summer was a blur but it was probably sometime in August that I saw that Curly haired mixed raced woman appear on the stroll. She is ALWAYS hanging around skells but I caught her alone once on Franklin by V&C asian supermarket and was able to scoop her up. Told her to get in the back seat like I was an uber.
Went to the V&C dock area and parked between two of their trucks. Told her to lay across my back seat while I stood outside the door standing up fucking her face. $45 and she was trying to rush me.
She is a hood rat straight up, def half black and half spanish and the type that can and will set you up. She sucks a mean dick and I didn’t sense any drug use but I did sense heavy owned by pimp… she was wearing a halter top and had blood gang brandings on her back. Yeah… hot for a SW? Yeah. Worth the risk? Not if you aren’t a street veteran. Be safe.

and @Doc07 the trap house on High st or the one on Hilton?

The summer was a blur but it was probably sometime in August that I saw that Curly haired mixed raced woman appear on the stroll. She is ALWAYS hanging around skells but I caught her alone once on Franklin by V&C asian supermarket and was able to scoop her up. Told her to get in the back seat like I was an uber.
Went to the V&C dock area and parked between two of their trucks. Told her to lay across my back seat while I stood outside the door standing up fucking her face. $45 and she was trying to rush me.
She is a hood rat straight up, def half black and half spanish and the type that can and will set you up. She sucks a mean dick and I didn’t sense any drug use but I did sense heavy owned by pimp… she was wearing a halter top and had blood gang brandings on her back. Yeah… hot for a SW? Yeah. Worth the risk? Not if you aren’t a street veteran. Be safe.

and @Doc07 the trap house on High st or the one on Hilton?
The one on High street. Probably 2 weeks ago.

This girl didn't really look like she was a black-white mix, either white or a light skinned latina. But who knows.

The one on High street. Probably 2 weeks ago.

This girl didn't really look like she was a black-white mix, either white or a light skinned latina. But who knows.
I had my dick in her mouth, caressing her hair as I fucked her face and made her look me in the eyes. She is def a mixed, black and Spanish as I said above. Shes hot just be careful.

billyS

Reign of Terror
While were on the topic of girls that look like they could be street walkers but we aren’t sure - Sometimes in Oceanside/Island Park region I see this when passing the area.
White dirty blonde, late 30s/early 40s, street meat Hot and always with bags. Def has the ‘could be a hooker vibe’. I have seen her multiple times over the last few months but am always in a rush and there are so many cars around & its hard to pull over. The woman also doesn’t give eye and always looks like she on a mission.
anyone seen this one in your travels? Whats your hunch?
I think I saw this one the other day. Skinny?
With a hard look to her?

Orrrrrr heading to coram after all. Curiousity got the best of me. Police car parked behind Taino’s and another parked in the parking lot of the strip mall with the bus shelter in front of it. One or two guys creeping around on Fife, no SW’s to be seen. Quietest I’ve seen that spot in a loooooong time.

Orrrrrr heading to coram after all. Curiousity got the best of me. Police car parked behind Taino’s and another parked in the parking lot of the strip mall with the bus shelter in front of it. One or two guys creeping around on Fife, no SW’s to be seen. Quietest I’ve seen that spot in a loooooong time.
Coram, A Girl was shot behind Tainos yesterday. Some may know her. "Sugar RIP"

Drove through Hempstead this morning around 8am. One LSW tweeking out right in front of squad car and another SW was jumping up and down as the spanish church goers were parking for their services (hilton and fulton). Best part was she had a BK paper crown on yelling ‘happy halloween im the burger king and want some meat’. Also tweeking out of her mind. Around town alot of the pimps were tweeking out and one squad was going around, getting out of his car and approaching all of them. Trick or treat.

Saturday night- Sunday morning 10/29 into 10/30 @ midnight Hempstead is deaddddddddddd. Hardly a soul on the street except for a tweaker by the post office. Heading to coram now.
I don't get your reasoning:
using google maps

Hemp to Coram — 50 min and 43 miles with lots of LE risk and dirt bags women barely alive

Hemp to Flushing — 28 min, 20 mi with virtually no LE bothering you and much much larger selection of women almost all of them not walking around with a needle in their arm.

I don't get your reasoning:
using google maps

Hemp to Coram — 50 min and 43 miles with lots of LE risk and dirt bags women barely alive

Hemp to Flushing — 28 min, 20 mi with virtually no LE bothering you and much much larger selection of women almost all of them not walking around with a needle in their arm.
Yup…. Thanks for the obvious. No reason to go to Coram ever unless out there.

Work: Three minutes from Hempstead
Bed: Eight minutes from Coram
Flushing: Fifty five minutes from Coram
Yup - good reasons in your case for Coram

but (there's always a but isn't there :)):

The higher probability of spending time and $ with LE and legal system and (healthy or otherwise) slim pickings to choose from in Coram.

inexpensive culinary choices are McD's, Wendy's and 7-11

vs

Available women everywhere soliciting right on the street (and I've personally witnessed them soliciting with negotiations of what offered for how much within sight and earshot of nearby LE standing around or sitting in patrol cars), multiple AMPs on every block (sometimes multiplies in a single building), fast houses.

Spectacular inexpensive culinary choices everywhere — there's even a McD's (don't know why— I guess for those who miss such delicacies offered in Coram

So:
"You pays your money and you take your choice"

check out the Flushing thread.

Work: Three minutes from Hempstead
Bed: Eight minutes from Coram
Flushing: Fifty five minutes from Coram
Yup - good reasons in your case for Coram

but (there's always a but isn't there :)):

The higher probability of spending time and $ with LE and legal system and (healthy or otherwise) slim pickings to choose from in Coram.

inexpensive culinary choices are McD's, Wendy's and 7-11

vs

Available women everywhere soliciting right on the street (and I've personally witnessed them soliciting with negotiations of what offered for how much within sight and earshot of nearby LE standing around or sitting in patrol cars), multiple AMPs on every block (sometimes multiplies in a single building), fast houses.

Spectacular inexpensive culinary choices everywhere — there's even a McD's (don't know why— I guess for those who miss such delicacies offered in Coram

So:
"You pays your money and you take your choice"

check out the Flushing thread.
very fair point. I haven’t dabbled out in queens in years. Last time was probably 25 years ago on Sutphin Blvd by the Jamaica train station. I didn’t even know if that’s a spot now. I’d def give flushing a shot, it does sound like alot of fun. Long Island is just so shitty nowadays it seems. Thanks for the tip.

Passing by Hempstead earlier this morning at 4am coming back to the Island.
Town was rather busy for sunday into monday at that hour. Crackheads, pimps, dealers, George Romero SWs. Just about to leave town when I decide to go around High St and make the right into the street that leads to HD.
There she is - the curly haired mixed chick someone asked about that I had over the summer. For a SW she is very sexy - good figure, hair but I can see things heading south in that department soon and will get into that in a minute.
So she gets in and we get out of there into a safe spot I have at that hour. Once to the location she whips out crack pipe and trys to look for a lighter. I tell her not in here you not and she goes ‘you don’t dabble?’. I laugh and shake my head as we get to price - she says $40 and starts unbuckeling my pants.
Now, the encounter in the summer was brief and it was night I just wanted to get the poison out but I remember her being attractive and that turning me on.
However, I don’t remember the head being on ash201, busty michelle levels of suction and skill. Oh my was it heavenly. Probably one of the better blowjobs I have gotten in months.
So much so, I asked for her number which I never ask the SWs but she said she doesn’t have one. I did get her name which is Andie and she is 100% half spanish and half black.
I can see the drug use hacking away at this one quick though and we have seen that way too many times. More than anything though I would proceed with caution as she does seem like the type to set someone up.
She told me a crew of guys and her go to stores and rob them of items. That she only comes out to ‘get some dick’ in her words when that is slow and she needs a fix.