Long Island Street Action

This girl looked alot like her. Same build, tight body with leggings, baseball cap but had dyed black hair I could see under the hat. Actually looked like a normal chick until you got close and saw mileage on the face & do the hooker look at the road.
She got picked up quick, when I spun around on MCR she was gone.
Her name is Demi use to be a stipper
But broke her ankle
And became a
SE

I took a ride (just for the hell of it) last night at 9pm down SP in W. One SW gave me a wave at group of building just N of BP. Otherwise dead.
Area just N of tracks completely cleaned up due perhaps because of major investment in new stores, apartment housing, commuter parking garage and new train station combined with the addition of 2nd electrified track.

Even the gas station on the corner by the trck crossing where girls used to hang (whose sign said GAS) is now a SUNOCO. Used to pick up Lala there.

I took a ride (just for the hell of it) last night at 9pm down SP in W. One SW gave me a wave at group of building just N of BP. Otherwise dead and too risky LEO wise. A high chance of being pulled over for DWW.
Area just N of tracks completely cleaned up due perhaps because of major investment in new stores, apartment housing, commuter parking garage and new train station combined with the addition of 2nd electrified track.

Even the gas station on the corner by the trck crossing where girls used to hang (whose sign said GAS) is now a SUNOCO. Used to pick up Lala there.
That stroll has been dead for a while but given the demographic there is always one zombie destined to be out.
Last time I remember picking one up there was when they were building the apartment complex by the train and I blended in with the workers cars around sunrise and got a nice BBJ from a big titty BSW.
One of my favorite SW stories is yours @genius with the crazy WSW in W from the gas station and the money trick out the window - classic!

Sunrise is about a mile away from the area he described, Peninsula/Rockaway Ave.
Roosevelt is paralel to sunrise highway on its southern side, it corners with rockaway ave and goes west towards mill, so I'm thinking he just got his maps and directions all screwed up. I just figured that area by rockaway ave north and south of sunrise, and along roosevelt going west towards Mill rd, the looks is of typical breeding grounds for SWs, so I took some time to circle around, but there was NOTHING. oh well ‍♂️

Roosevelt is paralel to sunrise highway on its southern side, it corners with rockaway ave and goes west towards mill, so I'm thinking he just got his maps and directions all screwed up. I just figured that area by rockaway ave north and south of sunrise, and along roosevelt going west towards Mill rd, the looks is of typical breeding grounds for SWs, so I took some time to circle around, but there was NOTHING. oh well ‍♂️
Good find I actually remember a massage place at first and Roosevelt maybe 10 years ago. This is the path cabs take for short cut to beat lights

Hempstead was hot today around noon. Saw a few new faces one LSW and WSW on the corner of Hilton and terrace. Both has sunglasses on but giving the nod to passing cars. Older and both have seen better days. There was another BSW by the post office waving
Had a strange Hempstead encounter today. Was done with work early and passed through the area about 1:45 this afternoon. Saw the usual crackheads but nothing worth picking up. Sometimes during the day you can get lucky by the bus terminal so I swung by that area of town.
Anything white in this town stands out, as I am driving down main street past the court house I see a white blonde pawg outside the dunkin donuts.
She is way to hot to be a SW but I am thinking maybe a wild one who had a court date and is in limbo. She had a dunkin donuts plastic bag in her hand and was on her phone texting in a little cutaway next to D&D. I pull around the block and wait at the light, up enough where I can see what she is doing before I make the right and shes walking while texting with head down. Light turns green and as I round the corner passing her she looks up as I am looking at her and smiles.
There is a free parking space about 25 yards up and I pull into it. This girl is smoking. Late 20s, Tattooed chest, some on the arms, big tits, skinny waist, huge ass, thick legs, blonde hair… nice little space on front teeth. Gold chain. If this is a SW I struck gold.
In my mirrors I can see that out of the wood work comes an older gentleman, probably 30 years her senior - possibly hispanic or sicilian. (Her dad, uncle, sugar daddy, brothers… who knows).
She looks mad at him but they are walking together her slightly ahead. I pretend I am on my phone, windows somewhat half way down on this perfect afternoon.
As I see them getting closer I pretend im on the phone more - a second later I see him at my front passenger trying to talk to me and I think great ‘pimp negotiating right in front of the court house in broad day or a sting’ while at the same time her attempting to open my back passenger door but its locked.
‘are you the uber?’
I chuckle
‘No, sorry I am not your uber’
She looks into my window smiles and they walk away and across the street directly in front of the court building to another SUV of the exact color & get in - their uber.
I smile and say to myself ‘fuck! Why couldnt she be alone’. If she was by herself that could have went another way. Still made my afternoon.

I took a ride (just for the hell of it) last night at 9pm down SP in W. One SW gave me a wave at group of building just N of BP. Otherwise dead.

Lala was the best....

As if Coram wasn’t hot enough…
https://www.newsday.com/long-island/crime/tyler-phillips-dies-coram-crash-v12u187r
Last week two young teens were in a hit and run while riding their bikes in Coram and one of them died yesterday as a result, 13 years old. While not exactly monger related, the patrols in that town will be through the roof more than they already are for the immediate future.
Yup, and all the more reason to follow my rule "Only commit one crime at a time".
Do not be surprised if you see a large increase of traffic violation enforcement Don't give LE a reason to stop you when doing your mongering.

Don’t know if any of you are on the next door app, but the girl on MCR and Nichols is a recent subject of discussion. Some people want her arrested for panhandling. Somebody says they saw her selling drugs to the cars. They are encouraging everyone to call the 6th precinct on her. One thing that was never mentioned though was any hint of p4p.

Don’t know if any of you are on the next door app, but the girl on MCR and Nichols is a recent subject of discussion. Some people want her arrested for panhandling. Somebody says they saw her selling drugs to the cars. They are encouraging everyone to call the 6th precinct on her. One thing that was never mentioned though was any hint of p4p.
FWIW..She's been on that radar(Nextdoor) since 2020. thought I posted something about it. If not ...My Bad... I guess?

I saw it

I hit the hempstead stroll a few times in the last few weeks with no luck. One day there was an ambulance and 2 cop cars by the trap house, needless to say the area was a ghost town. Another day the rain kept them all in doors. Another day I saw an attractive either white or hispanic girl with curly dark hair, decent rack, hanging out with the skells by the trap house. She wandered around a bit and was later hanging in the home depot lot with a thug and a skinny latina with brassy blonde hair. I tried getting her attention, she definitely noticed me, but seemed to be just hanging out. She definitely gave me SW vibes, her friend even more so. Do either of these girls sound familiar?