Long Island Street Action

So they pull you over for DWW (Driving While White)?
Yes, it's an interesting road side interview. They always ask what's my purpose for driving through, where im going. I've used the i grew up in Bellport defense and visiting friends, often have to prove my grew up in the area by being able to cite my former street address, "local" school question.

Yes, it's an interesting road side interview. They always ask what's my purpose for driving through, where im going. I've used the i grew up in Bellport defense and visiting friends, often have to prove my grew up in the area by being able to cite my former street address, "local" school question.
WWIW, I hope you actually did grow up in Bellport. I am a firm believer in not lying to LE. Probably as important a rule as the only commit one crime at a time rule. You do not want to get caught in a lie.

L/E cant do anything if you drive around all night unless something happened that required them to T-Stop you... Lol
Years ago I got stopped around midnight in CI leaving the 7-11 (they ran my plate while I was parked, pulled out and immediately pulled over). Two cops approached, first thing he said was "We pulled you over because you're far from home, late at night, in an area known for drugs". I had an excellent reason to be driving through and was told to stay away, it's a bad area.

BB800x - I can see what your saying... Drive around all you want, get pulled over, don't say anything... What can they do? You don't have to explain why you are in an area, but LE will certainly make you feel like a criminal when you are merely a licensed drive on a public street.

Next time I'm gonna listen to Massy- I was in Bayshore near 711 this past Saturday at 230am. Had a jonesing and patrolled the stroll- saw a wsw by the name of Clarissa. Should have listened to Massy- girl was cracked out of her brains...
Yup, saw her a couple times around the 7-11, nice skinny body, but walking all herky-jerky, didn't dare go near her.

WWIW, I hope you actually did grow up in Bellport. I am a firm believer in not lying to LE. Probably as important a rule as the only commit one crime at a time rule. You do not want to get caught in a lie.
Yup, they can lie to you, but you can't lie to them. I rehearse in my head what I'm going to say depending where I am, no lies, and sound confident... has worked a few times. It would be hard to come up with a reason to be in the ghetto at 3AM though. Better off saying nothing (which any lawyer would agree with), but how would that go over??

Years ago I got stopped around midnight in CI leaving the 7-11 (they ran my plate while I was parked, pulled out and immediately pulled over). Two cops approached, first thing he said was "We pulled you over because you're far from home, late at night, in an area known for drugs". I had an excellent reason to be driving through and was told to stay away, it's a bad area.

BB800x - I can see what your saying... Drive around all you want, get pulled over, don't say anything... What can they do? You don't have to explain why you are in an area, but LE will certainly make you feel like a criminal when you are merely a licensed drive on a public street.

Yup, saw her a couple times around the 7-11, nice skinny body, but walking all herky-jerky, didn't dare go near her.

Yup, they can lie to you, but you can't lie to them. I rehearse in my head what I'm going to say depending where I am, no lies, and sound confident... has worked a few times. It would be hard to come up with a reason to be in the ghetto at 3AM though. Better off saying nothing (which any lawyer would agree with), but how would that go over??
Watch out for the good cop/bad cop routine.

Small towns are infringing on your rights!

It also depends on if beginning middle or end of month. L/E will only do something if they called or if they running plates for quota. Depends on time of night. If nothing is out between 1130&2am its dead but that's checking Suffolk strolls . Bay shore CI centereach and Coram.

In the Coram location if you in the lot across from 7/11 on the side street the SW wil watch to see if sit there for a few they will walk over. To cover your self put a bag of clothes in your car and if LE coes in just grab your bag and walk in to the place they will leave you alone

In the Coram location if you in the lot across from 7/11 on the side street the SW wil watch to see if sit there for a few they will walk over. To cover your self put a bag of clothes in your car and if LE coes in just grab your bag and walk in to the place they will leave you alone
You mean the laundry place or the lot across with a few stores? Havent had luck when I've gone by lately but have picked up a lot of girls around there, often I've just pulled over next to them when they were walking lol I know probably not the smartest idea.