Long Island Street Action

So im getting my breakfast at my usual spot off Bayshore and i see this very pretty girl almost looks like a soccer mom, hair nice with a bit of make up dressed casual and classy asking random people asking for $$ , she looks at me and smiles but doesn't ask me for anything as im walking to my car then i see some dude just walking around in circles on his phone so im observing them for about 8 min and i see they're together but the dude looks like a junkie and the girl had on some 400$ pair of Burberry boots lol, i was going to ask her if she wants some real $$ come with me to the bayshore in but i think she thought i was a le and fled with her friend, oh well lol.

Last night on my way home passng the Coram location LE was out had a car pulled over on the small side street next to the car lot strip stores did see two of the SW's but they were going into the that all night store this was about 11:30ish too kate and too cold for cardate anyway

Drove by Hempstead last night around 4AM was looking for Texas, texted her and got no answer, picked up Jasmine, wanted $40 and had no condom, Don't do bare so we get Condom, but she is willing bbj FYI,

Jasmine is about 5Ft 3, Black, decent for the area face and not fat or Skinny body, for Hempstead shes an 8 everywhere else about a 5 in looks, she stated she don't have a phone so not able to get Digits (Sorry)

Ummmm it's 2020....who doesn't have a phone?? I mean a hoe is a hoe..unless she doesn't want the label..I don't knock anyone's hustle but are men supposed to drive around and hope to see a black SW named Jasmine?? Asking for myself and everyone else;)

I'm not the only one posting a SW don't have a phone (she said hers was Broken) i posted t the fact that she diditn have a phone incase anyone asks, I have no Problem sharing numbers, and in the Hempstead area men drive around in hopes to see anyone, I was posting this to let other hobbyists be aware that there is action in that area. and that she was willing to to BBJ. Safe Hobbying My Brother and have a great day.

@We one I guess dear...but everyone has a phone nowadays...and I'm glad I wasn't just drivin around back in the dayzz...xoxo:)
Come on you should know what that means. They have phones but they always lose them somehow because their addictions make them not focus and become forgetful and clumsy

Whether it’s getting high and leaving their phone behind or dropping it in a date’s car or most important of all, not paying their bill because they don’t handle their money right so their phone gets cut off

that is why they “don’t have a phone”

Come on you should know what that means. They have phones but they always lose them somehow because their addictions make them not focus and become forgetful and clumsy

Whether it’s getting high and leaving their phone behind or dropping it in a date’s car or most important of all, not paying their bill because they don’t handle their money right so their phone gets cut off

that is why they “don’t have a phone”
The few sw's I encounter do not advertise they just wait tillthey get get picked up once in the car they take a cell phone and text someone most likely to let them she was picked up...while still kinda new here I have seen threads where sw's use their phone for pick ups while thy have them some do not use them for "Dates"

Late afternoon spotted skinny wsw in Coram across from the 7-11 standing with a black dude on Fife by the strip of stores. Hot area, but it's rare to see someone new, younger, and skinny so I drove back around and she hopped in. Late 20's(?), textbook "crack hoe" look, but showing no signs of recent use. Drove to a parking lot well away from the pickup (not ideal, but I am quick). bbbj for 30. She said her name is Lexi and she is normally in that area, I have never seen her before. I asked her about le, she said there is a traffiking task force in the Coram area (for past year or so) with all sorts of unmarked vehicles, most known is a white f150 4-door. She unfortunately has no phone.

Drove past the Coram spot yesterday Afternoon some activity saw two girls on white skinny (could be Lexi) and one goc but was in my new car so I had to pass them up later on went back in my car date vehicle but no one was out.