Long Island Street Action

LMFAO. I guess you didn't want to ruin that new car smell with skanky pussy stank. Don't blame you.
despite what happened to Seinfeld's car ( think of "The Smelly Car" episode), I stopped doing SW's when I got rid of my low value "station car" and got a high end new car — do you really want to take the chance of having your car confiscated and auctioned off by LE because you got busted in it while getting a $20 bj with some SW who happed to have a crack pipe on her?

Very little out recently, did see a skinny, older women (brown hair with bangs), outside of the CI 7-11, not sure if she is working or not. It was daylight, not a fan of daytime carplay.

Coram was quiet. Appeared to be a lot of le driving around. Very few cars due to this c0v1d19 scare (maybe that's why it looked like lots of le was out).

Did a 4am stroll through terrace and spotted a woc sw that was not easy on the eyes. I saw her just cop something from a dealer but lil head already took over. Gave her the nod and she gets in. Ask for a ride to spot house down long beach road. 8 minutes later I'm on her bed pantsless and she steps out to use the bathroom. Comes back in naked. I look quickly to turn off the lights. Bbj rimmin no cim follows. Damage was 50 for two rounds but I couldn't manage a second there was a bad smell. She says hangs out by 100 terrace ave.

Did a 4am stroll through terrace and spotted a woc sw that was not easy on the eyes. I saw her just cop something from a dealer but lil head already took over. Gave her the nod and she gets in. Ask for a ride to spot house down long beach road. 8 minutes later I'm on her bed pantsless and she steps out to use the bathroom. Comes back in naked. I look quickly to turn off the lights. Bbj rimmin no cim follows. Damage was 50 for two rounds but I couldn't manage a second there was a bad smell. She says hangs out by 100 terrace ave.
Was the bad smell in the room or on her body? But for $50 for 2 pop is still a good deal.

Was the bad smell in the room or on her body? But for $50 for 2 pop is still a good deal.
The bed smell was when I slid a finger down south to rub her clit. She was very wet though but I recently found out she does creampies for very cheap and is a rock fan so she's probably one to negotiations. She's lite skin. Heavy set. Sloppy body. Tats on her tits.

The bed smell was when I slid a finger down south to rub her clit. She was very wet though but I recently found out she does creampies for very cheap and is a rock fan so she's probably one to negotiations. She's lite skin. Heavy set. Sloppy body. Tats on her tits.
Did she come out of the bathroom before the fun started? You would of guess she would of cleaned up before starting.

With everything going on in this countryl you’re lil head still needed to get some from a women who was not easy on the eyes?

Swung through Hempstead yesterday. One HSP, not bad for a SW, (which is still not good) on Hilton, one white crack head and probable SW asking for $ in HD parking lot, and a train wreck looking BSW also in HD parking lot. Corona has me thinking twice about indulging, plus Hempstead PD was around. Stay Safe

Saw the chick at the Nichols Rd. Raml while I was stopped at the light. Holding up sign homeless and hungry yada yada. She was dressed real nice ,knee high boots,jeans nice blouse with a fancy looking necklace.If she claims she is homeless (which I doubt she is). She should at least look the part before begging for $$.

Saw the chick at the Nichols Rd. Raml while I was stopped at the light. Holding up sign homeless and hungry yada yada. She was dressed real nice ,knee high boots,jeans nice blouse with a fancy looking necklace.If she claims she is homeless (which I doubt she is). She should at least look the part before begging for $$.
She might be Alicia which been mention here. She is homeless camp out in the woods sometime ago. I haven’t seen her in a while when I’m in the area.

Yeah, but in different times we both would have picked her up.........

Swung through Hempstead yesterday. One HSP, not bad for a SW, (which is still not good) on Hilton, one white crack head and probable SW asking for $ in HD parking lot, and a train wreck looking BSW also in HD parking lot. Corona has me thinking twice about indulging, plus Hempstead PD was around. Stay Safe

Wondering if we saw the same HSP. Picked her up a week ago. Was very coherent. This truly ain't a regular thing for her, but just like everyone else, hard times. Gave a super enthusastic bbj for .4 cim spit.

The crack head is Ingrid, who has been around h-stead for a while. She's absolutely bonkers now. Avoid!

Wondering if we saw the same HSP. Picked her up a week ago. Was very coherent. This truly ain't a regular thing for her, but just like everyone else, hard times. Gave a super enthusastic bbj for .4 cim spit.

The crack head is Ingrid, who has been around h-stead for a while. She's absolutely bonkers now. Avoid!
Chunky and older goes by marge?

Guys.. this is just a insight not an action but thought to post as this was quite strange for me.

I was running some errands on OCR, 107 intersection and saw a MILF walking with mask on. She was looking out of place as all roads were empty and no single soul walking in far sight.

I drove and stopped a bit far to see her movement. She walked past me, looked at me and took out her mask but no further action. She kept walking and I thought to pass..

When I was driving past her again, she raised her hand towards a home while looking at me. I stopped next to that home and saw her going inside. She kept her door open.. like this was a invitation.

for some reason I stayed away and didn’t go inside. Gut feeling may be .. or may be unlucky enough to miss an opportunity.

This Covid thing is making people go out on the road. Looks like even regular people without jobs are coming in road.