Long Island incall this week

You're obsessed with her. Just admit it.

Who cares if you prefer dark meat? It's who you choose to abuse that's much more revealing.

My apologies to the Thurmond family........especially the dark side.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by Haystack
You're obsessed with her. Just admit it.
No. Wrong again trailer trash, I just don't want her letting people think I would hire an older fat broad.
Originally posted by Haystack

Who cares if you prefer dark meat? It's who you choose to abuse that's much more revealing.
Well I used to abuse Kimmie pretty good and she has 'black' blood cursing thru her veins.

Last edited:
Originally posted by billyS
Oh right, it's the white guy who see's black and asisan girls and who is married to a hispanic woman, not the fat pasty white girl who won't see black guys. Oh yeah it's so clear now.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight. Thats why it took you a month to respond to this thread. So what was the G/T ? A Klan meeting?

So does that mean your real name is Haystacks?
Boy George

lol Hi ya Haystack xoxo

your trailer or mine tonight ? lol swamp helllll no ! lol we are canefans !! we rule the southern florida roost !

yes I did mention this site to few at the west palm Gt this week .

sorry to you and Cass and yummy lips I did not get to see you at the Toys for Twats GT and charity fund raiser .

and I promiced SB I would tell some friends about this site so that the Florida section can get hopping :) its is GOOD for the girls to post here if they are planing a trip up north or for you guys planing a trip down south . and IMHO the southeren ladies are not use to being bashed and disrespected by any poster or mod , the southeren gentelmen show the ladies here respect and that could be a good reason why us Florida girls are GFE to the max we have way more BFE's as clients . so if the ladies can get past and ingore the FEW hatefull assholes here and post anyway , just kill them with kindness they will continue to ruin their rep by posting hateful crap . the good northern boys and girls will chime in and can bennifit from good dates and enjoyable posting . and we all WIN !

it is assholes like billys that drive good girls away from posting or buying a ad to support this site . why would one want to spend money to be bashed ? IMHO more girls.. more guys .. more fun had by all . it could be refreshing to exchange info and ideals and just all get along .... what a fricking concept lol

yes I did mention the FEW assholes like billys , but also DID mention the good guys and how great I personal think this site is , and how there are more good guys than bad . IMHO I think the north and the south could have some fun and share useful info and co-exist on a PMB . what the hell ? why not ?

Happy Holidays to all at UG !
wishing a warm wet season for all xoxo

NOW DONT FORGET TO SAVE SOME COOKIES FOR SANTA !

older fat broad ? lol billy why would you want everyone to think you are talking about me ?? I weigh MANY MANY lbs less did I say MANY lol than most of the very few providers you have reviewed .

you want to paint a false pic about me to everyone here that I am fat ? what is your MOTIVE for TRYING to do such ? you just make everyone go look at my site to see for them self .. foolish boy LOL you dont make your $$$ from this site I do so your motive is crystal . you just feel like you must save face here a BIG LOL on you .

you must be the bigest dumb ass to post like I am a discusting fat slob , dont you think I have met many hobbiest that know better and my many reviews speak for them selfs. and DUHHHHH my online pics .

giving I am no bone rack and have just the right cut of meat to serve with taters . and I just turned 34 and not one wrinkle lol

you are the first and ONLY person that has refered to me as being fat and we have NEVER met . and never will .

you dont want people to think you date fatasses lol

I wonder what you look like lol

I like a little meat with my taders xoxox

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by FoxyMonica
older fat broad ? lol billy why would you want everyone to think you are talking about me ?? I weigh MANY MANY lbs less did I say MANY lol than most of the very few providers you have reviewed .
Again, you are just showing how fucking ignorant you are. There is only one provider who I have ever reviewed that was heavier then you. Kimmie. And she blows you out of the water in appearence anyway. Look at the picture you have with one leg up on the chair. Look at the fat hanging off. Ewwwwwwwwwww.
Now look at the close-up. Count the chins. Now go look at the truth in advertising thread. What does 34 convert into for hooker years?

I wonder what you look like lol
6'0" 173 lbs, 44 inch chest 34 inch waist, a cock long and thick enough to be considered above average even by the ridiculously high standards of Vanessa

I like a little meat with my taders xoxox
Well I can see that. If you are with a heavier guy then you don't feel as self concious about your own ample girth.

LOL yeah yeah yeah .... we all know better

you are so so so pitiful I almost feel sorry for you with it being Christmas and all ......NOT ! lol

you seem to drool a lot over my site A LOT too :) , you know I can monitor the traffic to my site lol

thank you billy boy xoxox

nite nite bye bye

billyS

Reign of Terror
you seem to drool a lot over my site A LOT too :) ,
you know I can monitor the traffic to my site lol
Yeah right, just like I ******ed you (which by the way was why this all started, you should have never lied about that.)
Drool over your pictures? Actually when I want to last longer with a real women I close my eyes and conjure up that pic with you putting you leg up on the chair and seeing all that loose fat hang off what should be your thigh. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Billys funny thing I read today , I guess YOU billys have no idea who would mail me TWO times TODAY from 2 diffrent e-addys this lovely message ??

my guess is I have 4 e-addys on you now , you know I am a girl with princiables so I wont copy the FULL addy's here but you can bet your ass all 4 will be posted in ALL the private ladies forums right on the stalkers and BEWARE list .

get a life ......you are a nutcase !!!!

a copy and paste of my christmas mail

Tarapia Tapioco <comesefosse@

You are one nasty fat bitch! I wouldn't see you based on your own ugly ass pictures, but that's not the point. Your garbage posting and flames on that board show what a low class whore you are. I wouldn't make an appointment with you if it was free. Grow up, get some class and realize you are just a lowly scumbag that sucks cock for money.
Anonymous <nobody@
You are one nasty fat bitch! I wouldn't see you based on your own ugly ass pictures, but that's not the point. Your garbage posting and flames on that board show what a low class whore you are. I wouldn't make an appointment with you if it was free. Grow up, get some class and realize you are just a lowly scumbag that sucks cock for money.
both topics were utopiaguide

but billy boy will not know anything about this < the fox rolls her eyes > LOL

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sorry that wasn't me. Someone else trying to be me. My guess, Lawyer101, he already impersonates me on another board.
Actually, I'll tell you what, I'll send you a real ****** when I get around to it then check the IP in the path to the two you got today.

Last edited:
ANOTHER ODD INCIDENT......

between the time I posted and Billys's little boy that cried wolf post above , I had a hang up call from a NY exchange

funny thing ... it does not bother me , but I feel compeled to share .

yes the mails were sent earlier today , so sending one to me now < giving you have the time as you lurked the board and posted moments after my reply to you lol > but I see you chose the later option

they could be sent from more than one location ....if you really are telling the truth then I am sure you have time before a change of location and computers . LOL

takes all kinds to make the world go round

poor billys the line must be very long for everyone that wants to be you or impersonate such a warm character as yourself lol

Happy Holidays to all xoxo
Monica

billyS

Reign of Terror
Are you fucking joking? Do you really think I have nothing better to do on Christmas day then to drive around, log onto other peoples computers and ****** some trailer trash hooker. Listen up Monica, the only time I think about you is when I open this thread. I have a good thing going up here with some private stock in addition to two or three other options I hit with some regularity. None of the girls up here like you or will pay attention to you bashing me. So nothing you write will harm my reputation or cause me to miss out on anything. So what is all your bullshit accomplishing? You can't hurt me, Let me repeat that, YOU CAN'T HURT ME. I'm the consumer here. On the other hand if you want to tap into the lucrative market up here you need a clean rep. You think this is helping you? Remember you need to sell your pussy to eat. I'm done with you. It was fun but I'm bored with your fat ass now. Next time you come to New York I'll remind everyone what a racist and bullshit artist you are. Till then just fuck your back assed southern boys.

Bye bye now. Don't let the door hit your fat ass on the way out !!!!!!!

Last edited:
Uh oh Monica......billy boy said that none of the girls up there like you.......hope you can sleep tonight.
He seems intent on destroying your livelihood.......which he cannot possibly do......talk about a waste of time, every post helps your business.
YOU CAN"T HURT ME!!?? What a fuckin' crybaby.
Just another Noo Yawk psycho.

Do you really think I have nothing better to do on Christmas day then to drive around, log onto other peoples computers
yes

None of the girls up here like you or will pay attention to you bashing me.
thats what you think lol I know MANY wonderful ladies you keep forgeting only a small handful post or advertise here yet and I am very active on the ladies forums , IMHO why would anygirl want to date a disrespectful hateful man like your self ?, only if they are that desprate and hard up for cash or dont know your board personality before hand . call a visiting girl and tell her you are the allmighty billys from UG that loves to insult women . yes this is some of my biz is good reason why I check the boards often , why is a man as great as your self on a whore board 24/7 , for the record I dont give a rats ass who suckes your cock .

So nothing you write will harm my reputation or cause me to miss out on anything.
I AGREE !!!! 100% .......it is what YOU write that can/will tarnish your own rep .........geeeeeech lol what part of comon sence there you dont understand ? lol lol I am not a flamer I am just a girl that will not take no shit and stand up for her self ......yeah most abusers dont like it when a woman stands up for her self . makes you get your briches in a bundle ?.... things that make you go ummmmm lol

You can't hurt me, Let me repeat that, YOU CAN'T HURT ME. I'm the consumer here.
hurt you ? lol WTF ? ...........you have serious mental issues , parionia ? .......symptoms of a crackhead ? billy boy for your own sake go seek mental help .

lol he said consumer ..... a few naughty and discusting things come to mind .

Remember you need to sell your pussy to eat.
FYI I have a REAL job too , and I don't NEED to, it is that I CAN do so if I wish to . lol I probley live more comfortable than you if the truth be told ... I live in a very nice neighborhood right on one of the most popular golf courses in the WORLD ! nope baby no trailers here lol

On the other hand if you want to tap into the lucrative market up here you need a clean rep
been there done that when I come to NY my biz is GREAT !!! I could not ask for anybetter and each day you bash me I get more and more fan mail thank you for your blinded support xoxo and other than being stubborn and argueing with a few hateful ass's on this forum my rep speaks for its self .

I'm done with you. It was fun but I'm bored with your fat ass now.
thank thank you !!! lol

opps what was the VERY NEXT reply I read ?......

Next time you come to New York I'll remind everyone what a racist and bullshit artist you are.
I sure hope that is a promice I dont really need it but a gal can never get enought exposure and I find it very funny you keep puting your own foot in your own mouth ... please make it every 2 or 3 post so it will stay on the top of the forum xoxox THANK YOU BABY xoxo I would almost want to give you a peck on the cheek and a CBJ
nawwww a HJ would be too much 4 u ....and I did say almost want to ... lol

Till then just fuck your back assed southern boys
I love my city boys too much too xoxo lol where I live everyone is from NY

Bye bye now. Don't let the door hit your fat ass on the way out !!!!!!!
LOL I am not going no where !!! you are so funny to think someone as the likes of you would scare me away .

toooo funny lol

I do wish to go into lurker mode but when I do it will be by my choise not yours billy boy .

posted by Haystack
He seems intent on destroying your livelihood.......which he cannot possibly do......talk about a waste of time,
yes it is crystal his motive

every post helps your business.
shhhhhhhhhh lol he is not that smart to figure that out yet .

Just another Noo Yawk psycho.
yes psychos are everywhere , and he is a perfect example for sings to watch out for in this hobby , as I said before it takes all kinds to make the world go round .

unless billy boy has anything useful to say .... I will be back in lurker mode for a couple weeks .....

billy boy please try to get over your self and go pick on someone elce ..... I AM DONE with you , unless you post a flat out lie , your crap will not fly with me !

bye bye xoxox

this concludes this episode of as the UG boards churns ..... now back to your regular sceduled programing .

xoxo Monica

Foxy Monica, those e*mails have been sent to many other girls on UG in the past. You are not the first, and I am sure you won't be the last.

Now you two need to kiss and make up...

FM, meet billys, like I did, and drop to your knees like a good girl, and suck the shit out of him.

Give him the best, mind blowing blow job EVER. He has a niiiiiice cock. Though it is rather big, so you may not be able to handle it..

P.S billys, I hope you meant cruising, and not cursing through her vains..( when you were referring to my black/british heritage.)

Now play nice with each other, and share your cookies..

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by Ny Vanessa
Foxy Monica, those e*mails have been sent to many other girls on UG in the past. You are not the first, and I am sure you won't be the last.
Just so its clear, I did not send those other ones either.

clear ? says who ? Vanassa aka Kimmie ? ,

I am 1500 miles away and she has no access to my computer ,someone showed me how to do a ip trace ,

yes girls in the biz get strange mails all the time ..... but the timeing of the two above ... ummmm come on please ... I know what I know and blieve what I want to blieve and have the ip addys that match ,

I really dont give a rats ass , I thought it was childish and somewhat funny ..... his intent to hurt my feelings did NOT work I just brush off dipshits like him and get a good laugh on his stupidety .

and he posted he would send me another mail to prove him self when he got time ....lol he must be a busy man ...no mail yet ! LOL ....just as I thought . and dont give a hoot anymore .

I would not suck his cock if it was the last one in the world, just for principals only .

you two are pretty much on the same level ....so enjoy eachother !

I dont like or want to bicker back and forth , I do have better things to do , I have no hate for billys just wish he would go pick on and lie to/about someone else .

and dont think I cant read thru the smartassness , say what ever the hell you feel like saying no need to sugar coat it is ovious he is upset that he got BUSTED ! being a asshole .

the only reason I even posted right now is that I dont want every one to think just because another whore stood up for him makes what he has done and posted the gospel .

to quote the king in indiland .... NUFF SAID !