Long Island incall this week

billyS

Reign of Terror
Monica, you really need to calm the fuck down. I never ******ed you. Why don't you ****** me back if you have my address and show me what I supposed ******ed you? Because you don't have my fucking ****** address. I'd like to know who E-mialed me and said they were me. Yeah, Slinky knows my addy. Why don't you cc him when you send it to me and if he wants to get involved (which I doubt he does) he can confirm that whoever ******ed you claiming to be me wasn't. am I a racist? No, unlike you I'll fuck girls of any nationality or ethnic group. I think it is disgusting that you are a whore yet won't fuck a black man. Why? Do you think they are beneath you?

billyS

Reign of Terror
And another thing. Where is your ad? If you don't have an ad here you shouldn't be posting about your tour. Also I just looked at your website. You are fat. Your ass has no shape and it has a pimple on it to boot. Don't you wash?

Originally posted by billyS
And another thing. Where is your ad? If you don't have an ad here you shouldn't be posting about your tour. Also I just looked at your website

I had an ad when I posted , I do not have one today

its a beautiful day !! :)

You are fat. Your ass has no shape and it has a pimple on it to boot. Don't you wash?
please quit boo-hooing about your own personal problems to me LOL LOL

BYE BYE

I will copy the mail to a provider that called me today that you have saw and just for the fun of it I will send it to SB and he can do with it as he wishes

I will be gone from this site for a while , Have fun , talk about me all ya like LOL

big hugs and DFK's for all my good guys out there ...... XOXO

Foxy Monica

happy holidays

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by FoxyMonica
I will copy the mail to a provider that called me today that you have saw and just for the fun of it I will send it to SB and he can do with it as he wishes
Ok you fat assed lying bitch. I just spoke to the one provider who reads this board and who has seen me and she didn't call you. Actually she did call you an ignorant cunt and a racist bitch but she said she never called you on the phone. So since there is only one provider who reads this board and knows me as BillyS AND she didn't call you then I proved you are a lying sack of shit.

Tell the truth

Foxy is this about you or is this old news on here. If true this is why you are up here. I deleted the your real name for privicy. Defend this news.

Posted 7/31/2003 12:26 PM

USATODAY.com headlines to your Web site

Bartow woman charged with prostitution over Internet
CARTERSVILLE, Ga. (AP) — Bartow County authorities have charged a 25-year-old woman with working as a prostitute through an Internet Web site.
****** was arrested last week after an undercover officer contacted her through her Web site, www.foxymonica.com, said sheriff's department Capt. Brenton Garmon. ***** & propositioned the officer, Garmon said.

She told authorities she was offering companionship, not sex. But Garmon said the Web site included information about sessions and rates and reviews from clients.

***** was released from jail on $5,000 bond.

Authorities said the woman had clients in the north Atlanta area, and Garmon said more arrests are possible.

Billy S ...... eat shit is all I can say to you !!

and LOL That is NOT my web site look above for my site ,.

the other Foxy Monica is 25 years old short brown hair

get your facts in line first !!!!

you 2 guys are pathatic !!!

and BTW Kjsmitty are YOU LE or something like that ?

why would you post that you KNOW I was not in NY and argue about it ? then dig up INFO on the other FM ?

I think you owe me an appology ?

I will accept it pubicly .

xoxo The real Foxy Monica lol

have a good day all !! zozo except BS I hope when you jack off you slip and hit your self in the head and knock some sense into yourself .

Relax Women

I love winding you up. I know & we all know you aren't 25. I just like spinning you up. Take a chill pill & relax. So when are you coming back up here? Oh, and by the way here is my apology...
SORRY! But I still think you weren't up here. Hope you feel better and stop insulting me & BillyS. I'm glad you are still laughing about this. But I like keeping this tread moving. I'm sure everyone likes a little fight now & then. Peace.
Smitty

LOL I accept a 1/2 appology , ok lol I will quit picking on you too now :)

but Billy boy ..... Nawww he is toooo much fun to get him wound up ;) lol

xoxox ok 4 real I'm back to lurker mode .

BTW I really loved SB new year post , I sure hope all can get into the spirt and enjoy and not be so damn mean sometimes , I would love to tell my Fl friends about this site . hope we can all co-exist

xoxox

Foxy

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by FoxyMonica
but Billy boy ..... Nawww he is toooo much fun to get him wound up ;) lol
You do't get me wound up you fat racist. Fat 35 yo worn out whores with three chins and fat hanging off their thighs don't do much for me.

Monica told some of us Florida boys about you clowns at a recent G/T in West Palm Beach.......I see now that she wasn't exaggerating.
She is a gem of a woman and a very generous provider...........and certainly not deserving of the abuse heaped on her by a few classless UG'ers.

billyS, anyone reading this thread can figure out who the rascist is.....we're not that slow down south. Pretty easy to spew hatred from behind a phony internet identity.......but what's the point? I think we know the answer to that.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by Haystack
billyS, anyone reading this thread can figure out who the rascist is.....
Oh right, it's the white guy who see's black and asisan girls and who is married to a hispanic woman, not the fat pasty white girl who won't see black guys. Oh yeah it's so clear now.

we're not that slow down south.
Riiiiiiiiiiiight. Thats why it took you a month to respond to this thread. So what was the G/T ? A Klan meeting?

Pretty easy to spew hatred from behind a phony internet identity.......but what's the point? I think we know the answer to that.
So does that mean your real name is Haystacks?

The difference is, I'm not spewing hatred on an anonymous message board........that's what rascists do. And fools.
I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. As far as I'm concerned, your claims about your taste in women are bogus CYA lies......and you.ve shown us a little too much of your ass throughout this thread. You know contoversy is helping her business, so if you disapprove of how this girl chooses her clients to make a living, why can't you just drop it? You don't have to answer.

Oh yeah.......Strom Thurman saw black girls, too.

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
Strom Thurman saw black girls, too.
I remember Scotty Thurman hitting that killer 3 against Duke in the championship game, before he fell off the face of the earth, that is.

But ..... who the fuck is Strom Thurman? His dad?

billyS

Reign of Terror
The difference is, I'm not spewing hatred on an anonymous message board........that's what rascists do. And fools.
I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. As far as I'm concerned, your claims about your taste in women are bogus CYA lies......and you.ve shown us a little too much of your ass throughout this thread. You know contoversy is helping her business, so if you disapprove of how this girl chooses her clients to make a living, why can't you just drop it? You don't have to answer.

Oh yeah.......Strom Thurman saw black girls, too.
Asshole, let your fat girlfriend fight her own battles. Besides this thread was dead till you picked it up. And if you had half a brain and you read this and the previous thread it was hardly just me who called her on her racist tendencies. I only objected to her claiming that I ******ed her and asked for an appointment, a claim she could not prove and the more she tried to make shit up that she couldn't back up the more she dug her own hole. Anyone who follows this board knows my taste is dark women so why do I need some trailer trash from the fucking everglades saying my tastes are bogus? Go ask Vanessa, Seven or Alize, all members of this board. Do a search on billyS and see what type of women the magority of my reviews are on.

Last edited: