Long Island incall this week

Hi ya guys !

I will be on LI till December 10th

and I am ready to pamper and spoil you !

I am a TOTAL GFE package ! and yes I know what the term means !! xoxo

I feel like singing my A, B, C's won't you cum and sing with me ;)

I have reviews listed on many various sites , key words Foxy, Monica

Incall

250 for UP to 90 min

600 4 hr GFE dinner date ......you pick the main dish ;)

1000 overnight GFE dream date

out call only if you provide transportation .

561-350-5844 24/7

http://www.foxyladymonica.com

New Location

just wanted to let ya know......

I will be in the Hauppauge area for the rest of my visit :)

and BTW I just had an opening cum up for tonight ,

my evening apointment had to rescedule due to weather :(

so I will have my phone on tonight :)

every visit you guys always show me such a GREAT time , I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all the UG guys that I have had the pleasure of your company, you all are awesome !!!!!!! I just wish there was more hours in the day and more days in the week so I can see everyone that has called me .

xoxox Foxy Monica

Thank you ! XOXO

I am all booked up this visit , Thanks to all :)

I wanted to post so that you wont waste your time looking for luv ;) I would love to meet everyone soon

I will post next visit soon .

thanks again xoxox

hey, I only mad a joke in bad taste.
I posted that I heard on the local Long Island news that one Long Island hotel claims all of its pillow cases mysteriously dissapeared.

yes you are right I got them all wet and had to hide them ;)

sorry to burst your bubble but I don't need to test the waters , the water is warm and wet for me here , I have plenty of biz .
more than I can take ......... and YES I am that good ! I have a full mail box right now just from today and I will return each and every call tomarrow morn .

and YES I came on Dec 2 nd , there has been quite a few that has saw me . I am listed on other sites that alone can keep me busy if so desired . and I am like Arnold .... I will be back !

I have met great guys here the only assholes I see are the ones that always show hatefulness , I am not talking about being a smartass that is one thing but always being hateful is another, I feel sorry for hateful people , that their life can be so sad and that they have nothing elce better to do than to disrespect others for pleasure .

it is UG's loss for reviews on me , I just knew some hatefulness would come out , some of you can't help it , and funny thing is the same ones that called me racist are some of the same ones that called me for dates before and after the Monica is a racist thread . I ask not to be reviewed for the posters sake lol not mine they will post them on other sites if they wish . AGAIN if anyone has a problem with my personal preffrences of not seeing men of color then just dont call me . and get the fuck over it ! or keep showing your true colors and keep pushing up my ads and boosting my clientel :)

xoxoxo hugs and dfk's for all the good boys

happy holidays to all !

Foxy

Re: BS

Originally posted by kjsmitty
I think she is just testing the waters up here. If there is any interest then she would make the trip. Nice try honey.
KJ,

what makes you think she isn't already here ?

or that her post is less than accurate ? It would hardly make sense for a lady that wanted to fill her calendar to tell prospective clients her calendar was full now, would it ?

JohnJ

Repentant Sinner
FWIW

Last time Monica was here in NY I still kept my appointment and met up with her...

no Joke... a 1-2 hr session ended up being 5-6 hours...

I had a great time.... very friendly and easy going.... afterwards we jumped onto her laptop and browsed some of the boards in NY as well as FL. She pointed out some really good contacts that come up to NY.

I did not write a review simply because I thought no one would believe me or think it was a shill because of all the stuff that was going on.

Some guys like gorgeous girls with so so skills....

Some guys prefer skills over the looks....

From what I recall... Monica is an everyday woman next door with very good skills and is not rushing one client after the other.

I always go for girls that give good head.... Thats my thing...

John J

I have seen Monica as well, I had an excellent time and will see her again.

I am sure that I have opinions and preferences that others would disagree with.

Bottom line, I saw her for the sex.

Tell the Truth Monica

So lets see who saw you this past week on LI. I bet no one. Also,

why did you bring up race again? You should just let it be.

Re: Tell the Truth Monica

Originally posted by kjsmitty
So lets see who saw you this past week on LI. I bet no one. Also,

why did you bring up race again? You should just let it be.
Your post is not even worth a reply . but what the heck ...lol

who saw me ? ummmmm why are you mad or something that you could not get a date with me ? lol or why would you post such nonsence ? why in the hell would someone want to post a staged visit ? I was there a few days before I even posted here .

I did not bring it up first ....... so get over yourself please . hit the scroll up button and read the above posting again .

I do not ever need to defend myself here again . a total waste of my time .

billyS

Reign of Terror
Monica is a fucking liar. Last time in her thread she claimed I contacted her and tried to make an appointment. Thats bullshit and I called her on it and she repeated the claim without backing it up. Anyone who has read my reviews knows older, pasty skinned women with cream cheese thighs are not my type. I wouldn't pay to fuck someone I'd turn down in a bar for free.

Billy Shithead ....you are a FUCKING liar ?,

I told you I would copy your ****** to me want me to do it here ? I will with your permission only you hateful nasty bastard .

then anyone else that knows your ****** will know you are the liar . or how about I forward it to SB then he can trace your ****** and post about it ? ummmmmm thought you could get out of it ? now I will make sure you are exposed for the liar you are ! lol .

and I dont know where in the hell you get cream cheese ?? WTF ? I am skinner than most of the female posters here . do you also disrespect them too ? it takes a big man to insult a girl he has never met or that has never done anything to you .

size 9 is HARDLY a fat ass , you must like the children like spinner types . so I would not be for you .

this board brings out the hatefulness in all way too easy , and it is a shame ! I am most always a positive poster and have much to contribute .

I log on to the boards for enjoyment and to have a smile , when I log on here I always have to defend myself and have anger and put up with name calling a and insults WTF ? .......... the lurkers knows better than to listen to garbage .

you guys like to drive off girls , well you wont drive me away I will post when I feel like it , I do not look at this board everyday I refuse to let the assholes win . myself and my MANY other friends will just post elce where , your loss ! hell I might just start myself another board did I say another lol ummmmmm where ladies are respected and welcomed.....

later gator

why dont you guys have some sort of GT so you can meet me and see that I DO LOOK MUCH BETTER THAN EVEN MY PICS !

then billys and eat his own shit . and look like the fool he is

I am 34 and I look younger than my age .

I am thinner than my pics so you judge for your self .

I just hate show off assholes that do not know what in the hell they are talking about that simply dont like my post and go out of their way to bash me and make me look bad for their personal enjoyment .

sick MF

bye bye