Long Island incall this week

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by NOYL
Yeah, enough already. Put a fuckin' sock in it!
This is the Coliseum NOYL, you've been around under various ID's long enough to know what is posted here. If you don't like to read it then just skip over it.
As for you Fat Monica, I like the way you try to turn all this around. All this started because you lied and said I ******ed you for a date. When I called your fat ass on it you couldn't back it up. JUST SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!
What don't you understand about the fact that you need this board more then me? You're the one selling your fat stinking diseased pussy, not me. You really think all this is going to get you business? You're more stupid than I thought. I realize your a dumb southern trailer trash piece of shit whore who probably didn't graduate high school, you probably have two teen age kids from different fathers and I'm sure you fucked at least two close relatives before you turned fourteen. We know you are a racist bitch. The more you keep this up the more you expose yourself you dumb ass.

billyS

Reign of Terror
And BTW if you had half a brain you would have air brushed that pimple on your ass in that pic on your web site. And I don't care if that comment makes guy look at your website. When they see that nasty looking face, the flabby pale skin and the poor hygine they will not call you. I mean Monica, don't you take showers? That is so gross. If you have a pimple that big on your ass god knows what your cunt looks like. I bet it is filthy. I bet you go days without washing. Your a dirty whore.

Originally posted by billyS
This is the Coliseum NOYL, you've been around under various ID's long enough to know what is posted here. If you don't like to read it then just skip over it.
As for you Fat Monica, I like the way you try to turn all this around. All this started because you lied and said I ******ed you for a date. When I called your fat ass on it you couldn't back it up. JUST SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!
What don't you understand about the fact that you need this board more then me? You're the one selling your fat stinking diseased pussy, not me. You really think all this is going to get you business? You're more stupid than I thought. I realize your a dumb southern trailer trash piece of shit whore who probably didn't graduate high school, you probably have two teen age kids from different fathers and I'm sure you fucked at least two close relatives before you turned fourteen. We know you are a racist bitch. The more you keep this up the more you expose yourself you dumb ass.
The more you keep this up the more you expose yourself you dumb ass.
his whole post is a pefect display of billys intelligence LOL

I ******ed you for a date. When I called your fat ass on it you couldn't back it up.
OHHHHHHH yes I did prove it ! is why you are so pissed !

You're more stupid than I thought
the only thing stupid I have done is fight on a PMB with a MORON like you .

now if you will excuse me I think I wil go play a few holes on my trailer court ......we have dixie cups and nice dirt piles ....and then I will study for my GED test ...and after I get all 7 of my rug rats to bed uncle pa and aunt ma and cousin billy bob and I are gonna go to the shead and roll around in some hay ! ............YEEEE HAAA ! gotta love southern lovin yummy yummy ....cousin Thelma Lou said aunt ma had some nice milkers ! gotta go see for my self :)

lol
xoxoox

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by FoxyMonica
OHHHHHHH yes I did prove it ! is why you are so pissed !

Show us where you proved I ******ed you. Go ahead, link to that thread or quote it.
Once again Miss Wormus digs herself a deeper hole. Oh BTW, did you wash your ass yet? or did that pimple get bigger.

Billy let it go....

Hey Bill,

Not that it is my place to bud in, but I feel we have connected in the past. The lady is not worth your time or energy. Just leave it alone. Your posting on this thread and her responding to your posts, and bringing this thread to the top each time, is reminding the rest of us of some of the unsavory aspects of this hobby. Specifically the aspect that is represented by the beliefs and practices of certain people who shall remain unnamed.

Come on back to one of the threads where the guys are talking about women who merit our hard earned change. I bet you most of the respected people on this board have already formulated an opinion on this lady. Also, a bet you that opinion is not a very good one. Those who are her supporters will remain as such, and believe whatever she says. While others will just ignore a lot of things generated from that direction.

Let us bring in the New Year with fewer invectives and more love and kindness. For those we do not agree with this notion I’ll quote Mr. T by saying, “I pity the fool!!!!” and leave things at that.

Regards,

Pop

Ps—maybe we’ll meet one day for some brewskies… because you are one ornery character. You stand up for yourself pretty well.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Pop, your one of the most respected posters here and I always like your posts. Maybe one day after a vigorous session at 1F we can have that beer. Me,you, Slickleg, Jimbo44, Iusedtobeone, Flyaruba and everyone else who at one time or another suggested we get together. Sounds good.