Lobster Suggestions

The tastier lobsters tend to be the smaller ones. I would go between 2 and a half to 3 pounds. I like a nice light, dry white with lobster. You do not expensive, a nice Orvietto or Gavi goes nice with Lobster. Enjoy your dinner!

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I wonder if, in the end, M tried to order the biggest lobster possible because somewhere inside a little voice was telling her that the bigger the lobster her BF bought her the more he loved her.

I wonder if, in the end, M tried to order the biggest lobster possible because somewhere inside a little voice was telling her that the bigger the lobster her BF bought her the more he loved her.
Actually, I specifically requested the smallest lobster they had in the tank. (I always order tons of appetizers and fill up before dinner arrives)

Anyway - the chardonnay I ordered was fantastic. As for the lobster... eh.... I think the one I ordered at that little New Hampshire cafe sort of ruined for me forever. Next time I order lobster, it'll be in New England.

So M, where did you have lobster at? What did you drink with it and how big was it. Inquiring minds want to know! I hope you had a great night.

Happy Birthday!

Two LB lobsters are best for me. It is a false statement that really large lobsters are tough. I found them to be tasty and found meat in all the cavities. Many years ago I used to buy one clawed 7 LB lobsters at a place called Jordan's Lobster Pond in Bklyn. My GF and her 2 kids and I shared it. I no longer buy huge lobsters after finding out, from a Maine lobster hatchery, that huge lobsters need huge lobsters to fuck and not that many survive long enough to get that big. Huge female lobsters make many more babies than small lobsters do.