LMP 180 Merrits

Don"t know how this place is anymore but who I got was Gloria and she is old as the hills. Maybe I had TOFTT on this to gain entry. But dam I had to fall asleep because she sure was hard on the eyes.

Last edited:
lmp

kelly is still there and she is the only one i have seen there. I last saw her a few weeks ago and was as good as ever. and it must be slow there because she called me to come by this past friday 5/6 but I could not get there. which is too bad as I love when they call as they usually go the extra mile.

kelly is still there and she is the only one i have seen there. I last saw her a few weeks ago and was as good as ever. and it must be slow there because she called me to come by this past friday 5/6 but I could not get there. which is too bad as I love when they call as they usually go the extra mile.
It must have been VERRRY slow..

i saw kelly there on 5/12. I was away for the weekend so couldnt post sooner. she said the place is moving. though when she told me it did not sound like it was happening in a day. she didnt tell me why they were moving. the impression i got was that they may do massages out of a hotel until they get re-situated somewhere near the old place. she told me she would contact me when she knows where. she also mentioned the phone number would be the same. not sure if Homie tried calling or just came in cold off the street--so i dont know if the number still works. will post the location when I learn of it.

was kellys # different from the place..if so now yu have 2 #'s

Sorry if this is lazy, but if you look up on BP a new latina spa in glen cove you will find Kelly and Monica have moved there. Good space, very new, in a small office with rear parking. There are a few other offices close to the spa, but it's not obvious and there's nothing shady at all about going inside. I believe the address is 70 forest ave, no walk-ins though. Same rates as the old place apply. As a side note I saw kelly, still looks great may have put some weight on since my last visit, although that was a few months ago.

Last edited:
bad move

They should never have left Farmingdale. Very small notice on police blotter in today's newsday, two ladies arrested in Glen Cove for prostitution. One of them, 74yrs, old. Sounds like mamasan and either Monica or Kelly from 180 merritts rd.

kelly and the Girls

since they left 180 merrits and then the bust in Glen Cove has anyone heard or seen any of them? maybe... the brazilian place in lindenhurst?