LMP 180 Merrits

Hmmm....I've seen Kelly, Diana, and Monica here. Kelly is definitely a beauty. Anyone else get service for these prices from Kelly? She usually asks $60 for HJ and up from there. I've gotten CBJ from Diana for less, but never from Kelly. Are they starting to lower prices? I loved it there, but $100-120 for an HJ is just too much for me right now.

Hmmm....I've seen Kelly, Diana, and Monica here. Kelly is definitely a beauty. Anyone else get service for these prices from Kelly? She usually asks $60 for HJ and up from there. I've gotten CBJ from Diana for less, but never from Kelly. Are they starting to lower prices? I loved it there, but $100-120 for an HJ is just too much for me right now.
In the past, Kelly had always been asking 150 above the house fee for FS. Curious if she has lowered that fee. My experience has been that despite her great looks, she has always been rather detached when providing her services. I've always left afterwards wondering why I even bothered.

Rider

is there a review here of jenny..is she asian or latin

fu2
There are many reviews of Jenny going back to her days at 66 Allan Blvd in Farmingdale.
She spent some time at 481 Rt 110, and she is now the corner of Rt 110 and Oak St in Amityville. They have a table shower there which is nice. I am going to make a review of my experience yesterday to update the thread for that place.

@cassady

Could you kindly include a link to the thread to that place in amityville? With the table shower. Used tob go to one out on deer park Ave but I'm a Nassau boy art heart. Love that table shower! Thanks been looking for a local one for years!

table shower

Yes, nice clean place on rt110 in the village of amityville aka broadway. Jenny is there with one smoking hot body. Call 5163126577. Corner of oak st. park in the public lot behind the bldg. & walk down the alley until you see the everpresent amp bell.
I tried 180 merretts yesterday. Almost got scared away by old fat spanish lady but the girl she gave me wasn;t that bad with huge cans that she couldn;t wait to show me. average massage but very good he. Does not compare to jenny in my opinion but I my return. Close to my house. Good luke & please let us know what you think.

Ramona is her name...

I first went to this location 10+ years ago. The older woman is named Ramona. I don't know if she is still there but it was her and Deeanna. Deeanna was 30ish and offered a full menu. But that's another story(s). My first session with Ramona was out of desperation. It was her or wait 45mins. She gave by far one of the best messages I ever had. Hands very skilled. And she only offered manual. But s you can see by my screen name that was fine by me. But from there on out I actually requested Ramona b/c of how good her session was. If she's still there I highly recommend her! I stopped going b/c they changed owners a few years ago and stopped their preferred customer treatments. But very nice back in there day. I referred dozens of clients there over the years and was treated very well till the new owners arrived.

Thanks for the info. I agree, i'll take the older more expierenced babe anytime. Maybe when I was young the looks were more important but no more. I think the one I had was monica. How about the crazy rule that newbies have to fill out index cards with name & town, like anybody ever told the truth.

index card

They actually went so far add to put a physical description, height and weight, as well as tattoos and their placement. Was a long time ago but I guess they are still doing it. Safe but crazy.

kelly

i saw her a little over 2 weeks ago. Still there and still looks hot. That big thick columbian ass is all good. Decent massage then I 69'd until I popped with that ass and puss in my face. I find the LMP a bit on the pricey side but I just dig kelly. 50 to the house and 130 for the 69 action. she quoted me 200 for fs but have not done it. I did get her number but have not been able to time a meeting with her.