LMP 180 Merrits

This is a store front operation in a strip at the end next to a nail place and a tv repair shop. Older spanish woman runs the front, they usually make you fill out a card and give you a pin, or passcode. She is very suspect of people she doesn't know or recognize. There two girls who do the massages, Melissa and kelly. Melissa is not as hot but offers the full menu. Kelly is sexy as all hell but only goes as far as a CBJ. Kelly knows she is sexy and loves her body and loves taking her clothes off to give you a nice body on body massage. She also likes her ass smacked hard and her nipples bit! Last time I was there she must of been horny cause I only wanted a naked HJ, but she said she wanted to feel me explode in her mouth. then she wanted me to finger her. After about 15 minutes I found out she was a squirter! she needed a mop:) Then she told she would finish me BBBJ since I got her off, but I had to finish on her large and sexy globes. When i was about to pop she HJ'd me on to her globes then licked some off. I loved every second of it! Their pricing depends on the girl but I think I was quoted 140 for FS from Melissa, didn't partake though.

Kelly
Looks: 8
Service:8
Attitude: depends on how comfortable she is with you.

Melissa
looks: 7
Service: 9
Attitude: S/A/A

And as always YMMV!

I went there a few years back - ended up with only a legit (and crappy one at that) massage. I guess they didnt trust me.

BTW - there happens to be a very competent computer repair place in the little shopping center there - very reasonable (no joke) . So you can get your hard drive serviced in one while getting your hard drive serviced in the other. Hopefully any problems you may have do not have the adjective "floppy" attached to ithem.

I think the older woman's name is Gloria. I was there back when I lived on LI and had her since all others were busy. Yes, old but a goodie. Dropping her name could be some help to gain entrance and trust.

Dude been there and shown the door since I didn't have the magic numbers, like the chick I had said if your younger than 55 than you must be a cop....WTF. I left so pissed since I was looking forward to blowing my pent up load. Can I get a referral?

billyS

Reign of Terror
lw, from my original review of this place 7/3/07
""180 Merritt Road. A few blocks south of Conklin Ave, on the right side of the street if you are headed south on Merrit from Conklin. Parking is plentiful in a strip mall next to the row of stores the Massage place is in. Area is residential until you hit the stores. Merritt is a block west of the 109 interchange with 24 (Conklin) and about a mile east of the Seaford Oyster Bay Expressway.
Phone # 516-843-0300. "

They have those odd LMP prices something like 60 for 45min and 80 for a hour, don't quote me on those prices. I just tell them I want the 45 and pay at the end with the extras included.

lw, from my original review of this place 7/3/07
""180 Merritt Road. A few blocks south of Conklin Ave, on the right side of the street if you are headed south on Merrit from Conklin. Parking is plentiful in a strip mall next to the row of stores the Massage place is in. Area is residential until you hit the stores. Merritt is a block west of the 109 interchange with 24 (Conklin) and about a mile east of the Seaford Oyster Bay Expressway.
Phone # 516-843-0300. "
Why didn't anyone get on his a$$ about starting a thread? J/K