Lil Jessica 516-949-9408

I’ve been seeing this girl sporadically placing ads. Outcalls only and car dates. Claims she’s in the Levittown/Bethpage area (right in my wheelhouse) I love the pictures. Very cute latina face. Claims she’s Cuban/Rican. Also calls herself Lizzy and Lindsey...

I’ve called twice and I’ve texted her a few times with no answer on either.. Has anyone partaken??

1561499651387.png

I’ve been seeing this girl sporadically placing ads. Outcalls only and car dates. Claims she’s in the Levittown/Bethpage area (right in my wheelhouse) I love the pictures. Very cute latina face. Claims she’s Cuban/Rican. Also calls herself Lizzy and Lindsey...

I’ve called twice and I’ve texted her a few times with no answer on either.. Has anyone partaken??

View attachment 5336
She's a ghost. I hit her up last night right after her ad was posted and she never got back to me. Hit me up early today saying she "fell asleep", so i hit her right back seeing if she was avail. No answer. Saw another ad posted this afternoon, hit her up right after it was posted, never heard from her. I always wonder, why advertise if you're not going to answer...?

Total flake. Texting tonight i get 1 word answers 10 minutes apart. She says hello, i say hi, are you around tonight? 10 minutes later she says, yes. I hit her right back, say, I'm around now, where can i pick you up? 10 minutes later she says, yes. I hit her right back with a question mark and say, i can leave now, are you avail now? 10 minutes later she says, yes. I hit her right back and ask, where? That's where it ended. Frustrating. I saw someone else tho. I'll post my review soon...

she is for real. Met her a few months ago in the hicksville / Levittown border for a cardate bbbj no CIM. I didn’t warn her and she got a bit in her mouth and laughed it off. Gives great head , she is a small bbw but cute.

she is for real. Met her a few months ago in the hicksville / Levittown border for a cardate bbbj no CIM. I didn’t warn her and she got a bit in her mouth and laughed it off. Gives great head , she is a small bbw but cute.
She may be a real person, but she's not for real in the provider industry. You don't do what she did to me if you're expecting to be successful. I won't hit her up again.

Seen her a while ago at the bethpage spot.. Gives good head . i remember i got a bbj from her then covered up and fucked her doggy style. Likes to talk dirty in spanish while getting pounded. Tried a couple times to see her again but she never answers so fuck her lol. She's def got issues.

I must show her the inside of the ambulance!
By her ad count, she is new to the trade.
I agree, her face is adorable, only lacking ...(let you know when I made the final touch!)

I'm gonna say that the bad session here is partly my fault for not asking prior to the deed, but I've found providers usually give this information right up front rather than as it's happening, so, here, we, go...
First, nothing "lil" about her. She's a healthy girl. Second, I'm not sure she's a Latina, she seemed/looked Italian. 3rd, total rookie in my opinion. Remember i said i wouldn't attempt this one again cuz she gave me weird one word answers and took 10 minutes between replies? Well SHE hit me up so i met up with her recently after agreeing to a bbj for 60 car date. Meet in a residential area of north east levittown, i thought i was in bethpage for sure, but gps said levittown. She gets in and smells like she'd been rolling around in an ashtray sprayed with cheap perfume, not the best combo, one or the other, maybe, but both? No thanks. Takes me to a local industrial area, dark, quiet, perfect. Asks if i have paper towels? Sure, but you're going to catch, right (i did ask)? Yes, of course. Ok. Starts off nicely, good suction, little teeth but not bad, i ask her to deep throat, does pretty well, but it's taking a little too long for my tastes so i start to face fuck her, handles it well. I'm a nice guy usually, and i warn her, I'm about to pop, she pulls away and starts jacking me. I say, whoa! You said you were going to catch! She said, yeah, in my hand. I said, that's not what catch means. She said, i don't want that in my mouth, i don't like the taste. Hmmmm. I'm not asking you to pair it with wine and cheese, just catch and spit. So a huge mess all over me. A quiet drive to down the block from her crib, drop her off, and I'm gone. Will not repeat.
Looks: 3 not my type
Rates: 3 high for a no catch car bbj
Services: 3 the no catch really fucked this one up

All was fine, I'm more than willing to overlook pics posted that aren't you, till the "yes, I'll catch" thing turned into, I'm gonna pull away so you get jizz all over you... like i said, partly my fault, but i won't repeat.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Thanks for the heads up I won’t text her again
Too bad you didn’t get to Plainview there’s never a problem there