Lil Jessica 516-949-9408

PR + Italian is a pretty common mix especially in the NY area where we have huge numbers of both groups. Shared religion, the languages aren't far apart, etc.

I am not PR+IT but a good number of my relatives are. (I'm PR + something else)
I have to disagree on the language I was born in Italy and raised in Brooklyn and speak the language there is a big difference in there now if you said people from Spain I would agree. And a side note yes I have seen some of mix between the two Italian men love those Pr beauties none of my relatives are mixed with PR ...

I have to disagree on the language I was born in Italy and raised in Brooklyn and speak the language there is a big difference in there now if you said people from Spain I would agree. And a side note yes I have seen some of mix between the two Italian men love those Pr beauties none of my relatives are mixed with PR ...
Born in PR myself, I know I can pick up a decent amount of Italian (and Portuguese) from my Spanish, and I came here before I was about 5. But I agree we sling a different brand of Spanish than the Castillian... A lot of it is the delivery. We have a staccato delivery and talk FAST

I'm embarrassed to say, after all my ranting in last review, I saw her again.

(Mya in Melville fucked me over, late, after 1am, so I went searching. I'd post about that, create a thread for her, but there's really nothing more to say other than, she (Mya) told me a time to be there, I waited a half hour, she never answered calls or texts, done.)

Jessie's ad came up, so I reluctantly hit her up, as a sure thing. Got right back to me, and she was avail. Got there, had agreed on full serv for listed rate on ad, I was desperate, and didn't feel like haggling. She got in front seat, I said we should move to the back seat, she asked, why? I said b/c there's more room to fuck, she said, oh, I didn't bring any condoms, did you? Of course I didn't. So we settled on 60 bbj. She's very enthusiastic about sucking dick. I'm sure it was to just get me off as quickly as possible, which is FINE by me, but she's also pretty good at it. I remembered her reluctance to allow cim when she asked for paper towels and kicked myself for settling. For 60, I expect cim at least, no mess. Anyway, she had the paper towels ready when I popped, and kept jerking till I was empty. Not too messy this time, but 40 would have been more than enough. Beggars can't be choosers tho. Got the poison out. Guess I'll see her again in a pinch, but I'll be adjusting the rate.
Number i used to contact, 516-444-8332

Coronavirus can't keep me down!
I'm thinking we won't be seeing each other again after this date. She's getting angry how cheap I am, lol. When I started to pop, she pulled away, as always, and just left me hanging. I said, what are you doing? You gotta keep jerking me till I'm drained, you know this! She was like, oops! But I could see she was pissed at what I paid her. But I won't go higher. So it looks like we are at an impasse. I'll miss her dick sucking enthusiasm! But she'll be replaced, they can all be replaced, trust me.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
I'm thinking we won't be seeing each other again after this date. She's getting angry how cheap I am, lol. When I started to pop, she pulled away, as always, and just left me hanging. I said, what are you doing? You gotta keep jerking me till I'm drained, you know this! She was like, oops! But I could see she was pissed at what I paid her. But I won't go higher. So it looks like we are at an impasse. I'll miss her dick sucking enthusiasm! But she'll be replaced, they can all be replaced, trust me.
Where did you get to meet her? How is her looks now??

Oops, she said? Lol
How does anyone forget how to give a HJ- Even if you underpaid her- That is downright cruel and unusual punishment - I would think tgat with all this insanity going on , she would be kinder and gentler lol

Where did you get to meet her? How is her looks now??
I got to meet her where I've stated in previous reviews, and how is her looks now? Her looks is like always, we're in a dark car, away from street lights, so I really have no idea. She's a woman tho, I've grabbed her big titties, and rubbed her vagina. And her mouth is wet and warm. That's really all I care about. Sorry if that comes off rude, but it's all right here, only 3 pages to her thread, it's not gonna take much reading to find what you're looking for.

Oops, she said? Lol
How does anyone forget how to give a HJ- Even if you underpaid her- That is downright cruel and unusual punishment - I would think tgat with all this insanity going on , she would be kinder and gentler lol
Some people might construe my treatment of these young ladies (ahem) as cruel and unusual, lol. I was trying to keep it short and sweet, but there was more to it than I posted. As stated in a previous post, 60 is way too high for car bbj no catch, in my opinion, so I hit her up, it was very late or very early depending on how you look at it, she got right back to me, little back and forth, then I drop my new offer. Silence for 45 minutes. I expect that tho, they're usually so shocked and disgusted with me, that if they get right back to me, the response is usually laced with profanities. The smart ones wait it out, cool off, and then get back. I'm not saying she's smart, but she waited it out and got back to me with a one word answer, "yes". So I pull up to our usual spot, and she gets right in. Asks for the money up front, which she hasn't done yet. I've been rolled once before by a provider I'd seen several times, so I never give money up front, explained that to her, showed her the money, counted it in front of her, and put it somewhere visible, but just out of her reach. She says, that's too low, you gotta do better than that, I want more money. I explained, your one word answer, "yes", told me otherwise, and I never bring any more than the agreed upon rate, soooooo... She was on the edge, I could tell. This is where I always say, I'm really sorry about all this hon, we should probably go our separate ways, I'll just put this money back in my pocket, and you should head off the way you came, I blew someone else off to try and hook you up, she's probably still around, good night. Slight hesitation, then she says, ok, but next time, I want more. Of course, of course, next time, a lot more, just for you. But now she's pissed and her services reflected it. I got what I deserved. I'm a big boy, I know exactly what happened, and because of it, I PROBABLY won't see her again. Now that we've bottomed out on a rate, I'll never go higher, and now that her services have bottomed out, she'll never put more effort into it, so, there's that impasse that I spoke of before. Can you blame her for pulling away as I popped? I sure don't. Was my early morning ruined? Nah. I got what I needed. But things aren't looking good for us in the future, and so it goes, the circle of hooker/monger life, lol.

Some people might construe my treatment of these young ladies (ahem) as cruel and unusual, lol. I was trying to keep it short and sweet, but there was more to it than I posted. As stated in a previous post, 60 is way too high for car bbj no catch, in my opinion, so I hit her up, it was very late or very early depending on how you look at it, she got right back to me, little back and forth, then I drop my new offer. Silence for 45 minutes. I expect that tho, they're usually so shocked and disgusted with me, that if they get right back to me, the response is usually laced with profanities. The smart ones wait it out, cool off, and then get back. I'm not saying she's smart, but she waited it out and got back to me with a one word answer, "yes". So I pull up to our usual spot, and she gets right in. Asks for the money up front, which she hasn't done yet. I've been rolled once before by a provider I'd seen several times, so I never give money up front, explained that to her, showed her the money, counted it in front of her, and put it somewhere visible, but just out of her reach. She says, that's too low, you gotta do better than that, I want more money. I explained, your one word answer, "yes", told me otherwise, and I never bring any more than the agreed upon rate, soooooo... She was on the edge, I could tell. This is where I always say, I'm really sorry about all this hon, we should probably go our separate ways, I'll just put this money back in my pocket, and you should head off the way you came, I blew someone else off to try and hook you up, she's probably still around, good night. Slight hesitation, then she says, ok, but next time, I want more. Of course, of course, next time, a lot more, just for you. But now she's pissed and her services reflected it. I got what I deserved. I'm a big boy, I know exactly what happened, and because of it, I PROBABLY won't see her again. Now that we've bottomed out on a rate, I'll never go higher, and now that her services have bottomed out, she'll never put more effort into it, so, there's that impasse that I spoke of before. Can you blame her for pulling away as I popped? I sure don't. Was my early morning ruined? Nah. I got what I needed. But things aren't looking good for us in the future, and so it goes, the circle of hooker/monger life, lol.
This is better then an online Sex Ed class at local colleges!!

This is better then an online Sex Ed class at local colleges!!
Nah. I'm not telling anything that anyone couldn't figure out on their own. Ppl are afraid they won't get services or they'll insult someone if they pull what I pull. Truth be told, it's happened to me more times than I care to think about, the ranting texts about what a piece of shit low balling faggot I am, but what do i care if I insult someone? Ppl insult me all the time, and I'm still getting my dick sucked on the regular by a nice rotation of ladies, at the rates I prefer. I've burned many a bridge, but there's always plenty more.