lights out in Riverhead

The lights are back on again, or so it seems...

Apart from a gut feeling, there is not much else to say that this is all a single operation.

With that in mind, my take:

1. It's amost a guarantee you are not going to see the girl in the ad.
2. I think that the number of girls available in this location is one or two. There maybe 7 or 8 ads, doesn't matter.
3. Rates (and services) are standard - in the beginning at least. 150hh/200h.
4. It's also almost a guarantee that you will see a fairly young girl, Hispanic, late 20s early 30s, average height (5'4" ish), with surgical work - some good, some not so.
5. It's a weirdly quasi,hybrid agency/independent setting - X decides who stays and for how long. Within that parameter, it looks like the girl is free to be an entrepreneur if she so chooses. (Seeing clients on her own).
6. Re #3 - that's the unknown factor, especially after the girl knows you. Let's say that it can turn out to be a no-holes-barred session. Not always, certainly not the first time.
7. No point in writing a review - I had mentioned this earlier. There is no point of reference.

Take home message: safe, mostly non-flaky, generic service/donation. But the latter can rise up to "brand name" quality, so to speak.

V
Vad: just a little confused on contact info for this spot. It it the backpage ad you posted on Wednesdsy about the "camel toes", or something else?

Vad: just a little confused on contact info for this spot. It it the backpage ad you posted on Wednesdsy about the "camel toes", or something else?
It was a BP ad in the usual section for Riverhead.

When "they" are here, quite a few ads will pop up, different numbers, pics of blonde or brunette Latinas, very curvaceous to say the least.

Text them, you will get near identical information back.

There is no particular contact info, because "they" operate differently. I doubt if there are much more than 3 or 4 girls in total (I include the Farmingville operation also).

Several ads, "they" get confused about naming the girls, after a while, you get the feel that this is one operation. Just my opinion.

Almost a guarantee you won't see the girl in the pic. But no horrors on the other side of the door, in fact, some have been knock-outs, looks wise.

Having said that, the service is reliable, safe, could be quite fun ...

Try "them", if you are in the area.

Sorry for any confusion.

V

It was a BP ad in the usual section for Riverhead.

When "they" are here, quite a few ads will pop up, different numbers, pics of blonde or brunette Latinas, very curvaceous to say the least.

Text them, you will get near identical information back.

There is no particular contact info, because "they" operate differently. I doubt if there are much more than 3 or 4 girls in total (I include the Farmingville operation also).

Several ads, "they" get confused about naming the girls, after a while, you get the feel that this is one operation. Just my opinion.

Almost a guarantee you won't see the girl in the pic. But no horrors on the other side of the door, in fact, some have been knock-outs, looks wise.

Having said that, the service is reliable, safe, could be quite fun ...

Try "them", if you are in the area.

Sorry for any confusion.

V
Thanks for the feedback. Farmingville area? Holy cow, that is my town - have to look this up soon! Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback. Farmingville area? Holy cow, that is my town - have to look this up soon! Thanks.
Surprised you haven't seen the ads before. As mentioned (elsewhere, i think), these are not to be confused with the "explicit" Brazilian ads.

Usually located pretty close to the LIE exit right there, sculptor.

Guessing here: "they" start west, haven't seen similar ads further west than Hauppauge, I think. Then Farmingville. Riverhead. Back west. Then upstate or NJ.

Steady rotation overall.

V

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Surprised you haven't seen the ads before. As mentioned (elsewhere, i think), these are not to be confused with the "explicit" Brazilian ads.

Usually located pretty close to the LIE exit right there, sculptor.

Guessing here: "they" start west, haven't seen similar ads further west than Hauppauge, I think. Then Farmingville. Riverhead. Back west. Then upstate or NJ.

Steady rotation overall.

V
Can you please get up with me.

Looks like the Spanish "crew" has stayed west now, Ronkonkoma is the furthest east I've seen their ads.

On another note, the far eastern girl(s) have been posting.

Once was at the rainbow-color hotel, another was at the decent chain place.

That's two encounters, each was for 1 hour. Standard rates you see elsewhere, 130/160.

Guess no matter what the ad says, service is the same, conveyor belt stuff.

So, not really a review at all, merely a recon for those interested.

I'm sure sixty will chime in, if he so chooses, and tell me he knows their real names and personal numbers, and gets phenomenal service - as I'm sure he does and deserves!

V

Looks like the Spanish "crew" has stayed west now, Ronkonkoma is the furthest east I've seen their ads.

On another note, the far eastern girl(s) have been posting.

Once was at the rainbow-color hotel, another was at the decent chain place.

That's two encounters, each was for 1 hour. Standard rates you see elsewhere, 130/160.

Guess no matter what the ad says, service is the same, conveyor belt stuff.

So, not really a review at all, merely a recon for those interested.

I'm sure sixty will chime in, if he so chooses, and tell me he knows their real names and personal numbers, and gets phenomenal service - as I'm sure he does and deserves!

V
Sorry V, but although I am well aware of the two recent Asian ads running on BP (Not sure if the two different numbers and ads are the same agency as they like to do sometimes), I have not explored them except for a text to one stating that I had 100 for the half hour. I received a "no" along with the standard rate list and stating only 15 minutes for the half.

Had I been seriously ready to go, I would have physically called and made my 100 for the half offer. Sometimes a physical call is what it takes but I believe that this is not one of the agencies that was originally operating in Riverhead in the past.

This agency has a similar ad posted in the Holtsville area also.

Disturbingly, I have texted several other Asian agencies in various areas to see if they were accepting the 100 for the half, but all are saying "no" and want 130 for it. Again, a physical phone call may do better but it seems they are holding strong on their rate.

A year ago, every one that I would call, would agree to the 100/HH rate. Sounds like Chinese unionization here. LOL

Anyway, I actually have (at least for the time being) focused away from the agencies and the cookie cutter type service they typically provide, to the fluent English speaking Indys on BP and as I spelled out in another thread, my recent exploration into CL, SA, etc.

Don't get me wrong. I will definitely explore further these agencies in Riverhead as long as they stick around, but I will do it to play the game as I have in the past where I can, after the first meeting, bypass the mamasan (to the gals comfort level of getting caught), and Wechat directly to visit off hours frequently. Geographically, however, I can only do this in the Riverhead area.

As a side note, I actually still communicate with many of the ones I had done this with prior. However, they are no longer coming to the area (those two agencies seemed to have vanished). Some are in China, some are in other areas of the country, and quite a few are in Flushing. One right now is in Indianapolis and coming back to Flushing early December. I have been promising her that when she does, I will make the 90 minute journey into Flushing, on a Sunday, to spend the day with her. Invitations from others in Flushing, I have passed by. Just too far to travel for something that can't be consistent. The one in Indianapolis is kind of special.

Anyway, I am counting on you to keep me informed of your findings with the recent return of the Asians to our area.

Riverhead is growing dramatically (ie. new 400 room chain hotel opening soon) and I am optimistic that the lights will brighten in our future there.

BTW... Have you tried out the new HE AMP that finally opened there near Toys R Us?

No, sixty, I haven't.

In fact, I've never tried an AMP.

You recommend this one?

V
No, I would not necessarily recommend it. It is the same crew that opened the place on 112 in Medford in an office complex but shortly closed and moved further south on 112. I have not been to the Medford place which is reviewed in a thread here.

HE places are last on my list of monger go to's. However, I have hit this place 4 times out of sheer convenience since they first opened about 4 months ago.

The first time was out of curiosity and I had Cici. Young and very skinny, pleasant but no real smile. The place was clean.

Took the half for 40. 15 minutes of back rub and then the flip. She asks for 40 HJ. I offer 30, saying I never pay more than 20 when it is a half hour session but that I will go with the 30, and she disappointingly agrees. Her service is very average.

Next visit, I get her again. Same thing except this time she insists on 40. I tell her, "no, 30"". She says to me, " for 30 No HJ". I tell her, " I paid 40 for the massage, if there is no HJ, you will get a 10 tip and I want my full half hour". Her selfishness and stubbornness spited herself and I made her do the entire half (continually pointing to the clock and letting her know exactly how much time was left). She was not pleased and to add to that, I told her that next time I come here, I want a different girl. She said, "OK, good".

Third time there, I get Eva. Better looking face and body than Cici, and more of a smile. I again take the half for 40 and 15 minutes into the back rub, she tells me to flip. At this point with the rear ST she did, I am totally at attention.

She asks for 50. I want her to do the deed because I like her look and attitude better than Cici. I tell her that I will give her 40 and she says OK.

Now comes the best part. She takes a small towel and places it on top of my dick. I am wondering what the hell is going on. Next thing, she hops on top of me with her clothed twat directly on my rock hard member and starts pumping, grinding, humping like a wild nymph. I realize now that this girl is horny as hell and wants badly to get off. With her locked on top of me, her chest tight to mine, her long hair in my face, and my mouth right at her ear, I encourage her, telling her, "yeah baby, cum, cum for me" and she does in a violent manner.

After that, she casually gets off of me and proceeds to perform the HJ as I do some OTC roaming.

I walk away from this encounter with a spring in my step.

4 th time to this place, I text to see if Eva is working and get a yes. Unfortunately everything goes the same but she does not do the humping thing on me. She does give me a decent HJ and we play around afterward also,.in a friendly way.

The problem with this place based on both gals is that they are VERY money focused and seem to want to maintain a distance from customers in that kissing is a no, no and they don't want to exchange Wechat.

80 bucks is just to much to spend for only a HJ and I realize that the third session with Eva being so horny and expressing it this way was just a lucky fluke for me and certainly would not be the norm here.

I guess this kind of turned into a review and maybe should be moved to a separate thread.

Sorry if I am out of order here.

Anyway, V, it wouldn't be a bad idea to give it a try and see what you come up with. Everything is worth at least one shot.

Thanks sixty: as always, clear detailed reply!

As I said, never been to an AMP, just the logistics - small bed, tiny rooms, lack of privacy, etc - mess my mind up against even trying. Especially with dicey service.

V

Thanks sixty: as always, clear detailed reply!

As I said, never been to an AMP, just the logistics - small bed, tiny rooms, lack of privacy, etc - mess my mind up against even trying. Especially with dicey service.

V
In fairness to this place, I do want to say that it was clean. The rooms are large, private feeling with wall to the ceiling and actual doors rather than curtains. The beds are standard massage tables.

For anyone who has been to Royal Spa, I would equate the logistics (interior facilities) to be along the same lines.

Service at these places will always be dicey depending on who you get and their mood when you get them.

The advantage is (for guys who want it this way) you can go on a whim without any prior set up time, whenever you need to quickly lose a load.

I have been to the amp in Riverhead multiple times now and it really is dependent on who you get and what kind of mood they are in. A couple of them will bbj, a couple will strip and let you play while hj. There was an older than the others lady maybe mid 40s that offered fs I said I didn’t have a bag and she said it’s ok but I did not partake. None of them that I have seen are bad looking but all of them negotiate a high dollar to start service.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been to the amp in Riverhead multiple times now and it really is dependent on who you get and what kind of mood they are in. A couple of them will bbj, a couple will strip and let you play while hj. There was an older than the others lady maybe mid 40s that offered fs I said I didn’t have a bag and she said it’s ok but I did not partake. None of them that I have seen are bad looking but all of them negotiate a high dollar to start service.

Sixty.. I would love for you to pm me some info on local lady’s I am so sick of driving up to middle island and Bree and Tina just are not my cup of tea.
I have not been back to the Riverhead HE AMP in quite some time now. No BBJ (or even covered), nor FS was offered to me the times I was there. Things certainly could have changed since then and I am sure different girls have come into play since I was there last.

The one thing I am sure did not change, as you mentioned, was the money hungry negotiations they present prior to service.

HE AMPs are really low on my mongering priority list and I only use them to break the monotony and as a last resort convenience at times.

All my good action happens from Exit 64 west and Riverhead is basically dead to me.

Unlike another site that you must be on (as am I), I don't believe there is a PM option here. Everything is public (all member privy) on this site to my knowledge.

I am in the process however, of establishing some "closer to home" options on SA.

All my good action happens from Exit 64 west and Riverhead is basically dead to me.
I am in the process however, of establishing some "closer to home" options on SA.
The light did just go out in Riverhead for me!

Oh sixty, don't say that! Lol ...

Seriously though, glad S.A. has been good to you as you experiment and experience this new area of fun.

As always, wish you nothing but the best!

V

For folks out East, a delayed update. Sorry.

The Hispanic girl(s), crew, whatever, are back. Don't know if they ever left.

Anyways, one of the aggregator sites showed that someone was in Riverhead.

Excuse the wealth of information, lol.

The ads, name of the girl, service - all are basically cookie cutter. Well, so am I, I cut her cookie, sort of.

For those NOT in the know:

The ads will show a voluptuous fairly young girl. It's an absolute guarantee that you will not see the girl in the pics.

What you will get: a similar curvy girl. For those with a penchant for blondes, brunettes, etc - or such proclivities - don't go by the pics.

Decent incall location. Standard 150/200. All covered. Google translator helps - for those who are Spanish challenged. Pleasantly vacuous exchanges during recharge. No upsell.

No, not a review. There is no use giving out a name or number, as they would have already changed and you will not be able to search or Google it.

Come to think of it, may be a completely worthless post, as there is not much to share by way of information and details apart from what is stated above.

Just that, with pickings this slim out East, this may be of some help to a monger - or even a lurker, who then decides to become a member and start posting ...

V