lights out in Riverhead

Agree on Raven and hoped you were gonna report on her. Bad comments yet still somehow intriguing?
Last week when I was out easy she told me 70 for bbbj and gulp but I was pressed for time.
Maybe Haywood has partaken???
Yeah, I get it. The heroine has me cautious, but sometimes I wouldn't mind a little kink, like mutual touch, masterbation facial, etc. Safe stuff where the drug use and STD s wouldn't be a problem. But what has me more cautious is that everyday she is in some private house in parts of Suffolk that even an outsider like me can see the common denominator: mastic, Flanders, north bellport, riverhead, Shirley.... And going into that environment has too many red flags.

On another note: I've seen some Asians advertise in Riverhead, 130/160, located at the Latinas' place.

Sixty (or anyone), checked this out yet?

V

On another note: I've seen some Asians advertise in Riverhead, 130/160, located at the Latinas' place.

Sixty (or anyone), checked this out yet?

V
I get texts all the time from the Asian agencies telling me they have "beautiful young girl" in Riverhead.

Also, they can be often found at the 3 star hotel in North Bellport off of Sills Rd. (I am hesitant to give hotel name but will if it is OK).

Additionally, I get texts all the time for Asians in Ronkonkoma.

However, I am past the both past the Asian and Latina mongering phase, as well as the indy provider gals.

I have three great SA regulars that I can't even maintain properly and my game now is strictly to have some kind of connection without money as a factor.

In fact, relative to my pending marital situation, I intend to explore the more mainstream dating sites and possibly become a sugarboy myself.

An evolution and bit of a change in my mongering adventure.

I get texts all the time from the Asian agencies telling me they have "beautiful young girl" in Riverhead.

Also, they can be often found at the 3 star hotel in North Bellport off of Sills Rd. (I am hesitant to give hotel name but will if it is OK).

Additionally, I get texts all the time for Asians in Ronkonkoma.

However, I am past the both past the Asian and Latina mongering phase, as well as the indy provider gals.

I have three great SA regulars that I can't even maintain properly and my game now is strictly to have some kind of connection without money as a factor.

In fact, relative to my pending marital situation, I intend to explore the more mainstream dating sites and possibly become a sugarboy myself.

An evolution and bit of a change in my mongering adventure.
Thanks sixty, always great to hear from you!

You said a lot without saying much towards the end ... my thoughts are with you ...

V

I have been deleting the Asian agency numbers as they come in and they may change frequently but the last 3 recent calls I've gotten that I have not yet deleted are...2678243695, 2678241569, 3478279611.

I will try to post more numbers as they come in before deleting them off my phone.