lights out in Riverhead

Hey as the expert on Riverhead, whats the best bang for the buck? Massage, fs, or bj? I'm stuck out here, and am in need, lol
Riverhead is always slim pickings. That is why I always spend all day Sunday in my old stomping grounds area of the Ronkonkoma area vicinity.

However, I can give you this.... For a cheap quickie, Aubrey and/or Tina (6317732714). 50.00 car head

Nothing as far an AMP rub & tug, but if you are looking for the absolute best legit AMP massage place ANYWHERE to be found on Long Island, it is right in Calverton on Middle Country Rd. It is Foot Relaxation Center. The owner is David and cost is 40.00 for the hour (6315912783). You will not leave "happy", but if you enjoy the best therapeutic massage available, you will leave delighted.

If you are looking for FS at a decent hotel, you are in luck, as the Dominicans are again back. Three separate ads on BP listed under Riverhead.

You will get the "provider 101" cookie cutter treatment by a usually fairly sexy dark girl with little to no English and not much personality. You will get the CBJ, onto missionary, switching onto another position if you like, for the finish. You will feel somewhat rushed but she will get the job done for you at 150 for the half or 200.00 for the hour. No bargain here but there are not many other alternatives in Riverhead right now.

Actually, if you are willing to take a 20 minute drive on the Expressway, you can backtrack to Exit 63, where you can have a wide, varying selection. Also, for a 25 minute drive, you can head down to the Sunrise Hwy and hit the Sayville "bordello" where you can experience a "one stop shop" for a girl of your choice.

Unfortunately, you timing is just a little late as I saw that Sophia Belle was advertising last week briefly in Riverhead as she did the one time I saw her there many, many months ago.

I expect that Riverhead, especially with the new 400 room hotel shortly to open, and the town's ever growing population, there will be better opportunities in the somewhat near future, but for right now, it is a mongers " no man's land".

I am sure there are other very UTR prospects, as there are everywhere, but I know not of them and most guys who do have them are not giving them up to the masses.

BTW... The Dominican gang will accept 100.00 for a short stay if you tell them you only will spend 100.

100 is the max I pay for a session and I just push it for as long as they will accept. If I really wanted more time, I would simply offer her more money in the room after I saw how she looked and the quality of service she will provide. I actually have never offered more money, but it could be an option if I needed it.

Unlike many (actually most) American providers I see, who most times never even ask for the money and I wind up volunteering it at the end of the session, they will immediately ask for the money upfront so you won't know the quality of service until you and your C-note have parted. This is why the short stay deal is your best leverage with them.

The operation is a little different than the Asian agencies in that they don't have a mamasan boss calling after them. They are guided and sponsored by a managing group bring them up from the Dominican, but they act more independently than the Asian gals.

The Asian agencies have not yet returned to Riverhead. It seems they don't want to pay the higher rates at the other higher end hotels that are allowing the Dominicans to currently operate. The Chinese tend to be very frugal and the two lower cost motels they were using in Riverhead, stopped allowing their fairly long running operation from continuing.

Riverhead is always slim pickings. That is why I always spend all day Sunday in my old stomping grounds area of the Ronkonkoma area vicinity.

However, I can give you this.... For a cheap quickie, Aubrey and/or Tina (6317732714). 50.00 car head

Nothing as far an AMP rub & tug, but if you are looking for the absolute best legit AMP massage place ANYWHERE to be found on Long Island, it is right in Calverton on Middle Country Rd. It is Foot Relaxation Center. The owner is David and cost is 40.00 for the hour (6315912783). You will not leave "happy", but if you enjoy the best therapeutic massage available, you will leave delighted.

If you are looking for FS at a decent hotel, you are in luck, as the Dominicans are again back. Three separate ads on BP listed under Riverhead.

You will get the "provider 101" cookie cutter treatment by a usually fairly sexy dark girl with little to no English and not much personality. You will get the CBJ, onto missionary, switching onto another position if you like, for the finish. You will feel somewhat rushed but she will get the job done for you at 150 for the half or 200.00 for the hour. No bargain here but there are not many other alternatives in Riverhead right now.

Actually, if you are willing to take a 20 minute drive on the Expressway, you can backtrack to Exit 63, where you can have a wide, varying selection. Also, for a 25 minute drive, you can head down to the Sunrise Hwy and hit the Sayville "bordello" where you can experience a "one stop shop" for a girl of your choice.

Unfortunately, you timing is just a little late as I saw that Sophia Belle was advertising last week briefly in Riverhead as she did the one time I saw her there many, many months ago.

I expect that Riverhead, especially with the new 400 room hotel shortly to open, and the town's ever growing population, there will be better opportunities in the somewhat near future, but for right now, it is a mongers " no man's land".

I am sure there are other very UTR prospects, as there are everywhere, but I know not of them and most guys who do have them are not giving them up to the masses.
Thanks a lot. I didn't See Sophia's ad for Riverhead, damn. I saw her there months ago too. I might try Aubrey/tina

The Chinese tend to be very frugal and the two lower cost motels they were using in Riverhead, stopped allowing their fairly long running operation from continuing.
Was one of them that 2 story dump w/a courtyard on the south side of 25? I took a GF there once 25 years ago. When I went in to get the room they had friggin' chickens running loose around the lobby!

Was one of them that 2 story dump w/a courtyard on the south side of 25? I took a GF there once 25 years ago. When I went in to get the room they had friggin' chickens running loose around the lobby!
Yes, that is one of them. However, it is the less primary one. Just before the "lights went out", it was used by a third agency.

The other two agencies used a different two story "dump" (albeit a slightly nicer dump) closer to the County Court traffic circle and had used it for quite a long time on a regular basis.

The dump you mention, I believe, had been used some years ago more frequently.

The Dominicans are actually using a couple pretty nice places in Riverhead (and other LI areas too) that I consider on the high end.

Just as a personal footnote... The first Dominican "I" (LOL) saw, Anna, the salmon salad gal, has maintained contact with me having moved from Riverhead to Hauppauge, to Commack, to Yonkers, and now New Jersey (texting me the address of each one she is at and they are all national chained places). Her visa is up in September and she must go back home, but she has vowed that she will try to get back to Riverhead (or at least Commack) before she leaves so we can see each other again. She must request her manager to send, guide, and deliver her to a specific location and, thus, asked me for a hotel address that is good for me.

We'll see what happens...

Yes, that is one of them. However, it is the less primary one. Just before the "lights went out", it was used by a third agency.

The other two agencies used a different two story "dump" (albeit a slightly nicer dump) closer to the County Court traffic circle and had used it for quite a long time on a regular basis.

The dump you mention, I believe, had been used some years ago more frequently.

The Dominicans are actually using a couple pretty nice places in Riverhead (and other LI areas too) that I consider on the high end.

Just as a personal footnote... The first Dominican "I" (LOL) saw, Anna, the salmon salad gal, has maintained contact with me having moved from Riverhead to Hauppauge, to Commack, to Yonkers, and now New Jersey (texting me the address of each one she is at and they are all national chained places). Her visa is up in September and she must go back home, but she has vowed that she will try to get back to Riverhead (or at least Commack) before she leaves so we can see each other again. She must request her manager to send, guide, and deliver her to a specific location and, thus, asked me for a hotel address that is good for me.

We'll see what happens...
A bit off this subject sorry
Are the "Riverhead Latinas" the ones that (as a group)uses the name of the town they are in first in the header of the ad?
The reason I ask is Sussi (see my Pewview) she and that entire group of 3 others went into the room after I left that pig were hideous looking and ad representations were 6-7 grade points easily above their actual looks. I now scroll right past thise ads

A bit off this subject sorry
Are the "Riverhead Latinas" the ones that (as a group)uses the name of the town they are in first in the header of the ad?
The reason I ask is Sussi (see my Pewview) she and that entire group of 3 others went into the room after I left that pig were hideous looking and ad representations were 6-7 grade points easily above their actual looks. I now scroll right past thise ads
I read your review and it doesn't exactly fit my findings.

First of all, the "Riverhead Latinas" as I had originally referred to them , are actually from the Dominican Republic.

They all ask for 150/ HH or 200/hour without deviation. Not 120.

They use many varying ads and phone numbers.

I have never seen any guy involved in any way, but sometimes there are two gals occupying a room.

Yes, in most cases they are anxious to get you in and out quickly.

All that I have seen, although not likely the girls posted in the ad photos, have been very sexy and attractive looking in both body and face if you are into dark skinned women.

Unfortunately for me, I require more than just a pretty face and body for a quality session. There must be a smile, personality, and congeniality for me to be totally satisfied. As I mentioned, Anna, actually my first encounter with this crew has been the only one to fit this bill for me.

I believe this wide spread operation is somewhat discriminating on the appearance of the gals they recruit and I don't think they are bringing in total hags.

I only know what I have personally seen and the somewhat ambiguous information as a result of the unclear translation apps. that Anna has related to me.

It really doesn't matter, as I am only interested in using this operation in a pinch or for Riverhead convenience. Otherwise, I prefer to stick with the American, or at least fluent English speaking providers that I can better connect and communicate with and get better, longer service at a lesser cost.

Of course, playing with my Chinese legit massage gals is the core of my hobby, especially after I have dropped my morning load. LOL

all dating men seeking men men seeking women transgender women seeking men women seeking women
long island, ny free classifieds

Home > Long Island dating > Long Island women seeking men

Report Adhttp://images4.************/imager/u/large/407356533/c9807e5bbb12f57dc3cea5d71bc3095b.jpg
Enlarge Picture
I'm Angel sexy young girl A GUARANTEED great time No need to waste your time
looking through anymore of these at the door surprises!
Just leaving you Happy and Satisfied... All natural, fun, SEXY and flirty!
Soft silky skin, with curves in all the right places! 1(929)345-5439
Poster's age: 22

• Post ID: 108843158 longisland

email to friend

FINALLY.... A HE AMP in Riverhead.

At least for a while anyway.

Great for a quick fix last night, but this morning I am headed west to several gals I committed to yesterday. It will be a busy day starting in Commack and then working my way back east.

Great for a quick fix last night, but this morning I am headed west to several gals I committed to yesterday. It will be a busy day starting in Commack and then working my way back east.
And will we be reading a review of this new find anytime soon? ('Cause I suppose it's nice to read all about your plans for today....but the reviews are why we're here).

What happened to sixty?

Was this his last post in awhile?

Miss hearing about your adventures, sir!

V

The lights are back on again, or so it seems...

Apart from a gut feeling, there is not much else to say that this is all a single operation.

With that in mind, my take:

1. It's amost a guarantee you are not going to see the girl in the ad.
2. I think that the number of girls available in this location is one or two. There maybe 7 or 8 ads, doesn't matter.
3. Rates (and services) are standard - in the beginning at least. 150hh/200h.
4. It's also almost a guarantee that you will see a fairly young girl, Hispanic, late 20s early 30s, average height (5'4" ish), with surgical work - some good, some not so.
5. It's a weirdly quasi,hybrid agency/independent setting - X decides who stays and for how long. Within that parameter, it looks like the girl is free to be an entrepreneur if she so chooses. (Seeing clients on her own).
6. Re #3 - that's the unknown factor, especially after the girl knows you. Let's say that it can turn out to be a no-holes-barred session. Not always, certainly not the first time.
7. No point in writing a review - I had mentioned this earlier. There is no point of reference.

Take home message: safe, mostly non-flaky, generic service/donation. But the latter can rise up to "brand name" quality, so to speak.

V