lights out in Riverhead

Hanging on to every word, actually!

Amazing, just amazing!

You must be covering a 100 miles or so on your Sunday.

Sigh, can only watch (or read) and learn!

Curious, do you speak Chinese?

Can relate to your Deanna experience. For the record, the Big B wanted to know who Deanna was and who Dakota was. Lots of back and forth in that thread. Seemed to me that they switched names sometime and confused the heck out of the mongers here. So, Deanna, as she is known now, is the taller girl, right?

Going to search for your Gianna review next.

And, sixtyearold, hats off and thank you for your contributions here and elsewhere!

V
I don't typically go as far as Huntington, but I had not seen these gals in a while and Sunday morning traffic is nil, so it is an easy drive, albeit over one hour from my home.

No V, I do not speak Chinese other than a few common phrases (I would love to learn. It would be a tremendous additional tool in the game, but I am too old and dumb to try and learn this very difficult Mandarin language)

Communication is really not a major problem with the translation apps. You speak in your own language and the app returns with a verbal and written translation. All the gals have it on their phones and I always bring my I-pad to a session also for that and photos. Some gals are pretty good with English too. Many of them from the bigger cities in China learned a little in school, especially the alphabet. Also Wechat is very English/Chinese friendly in translation and allows me to understand them much more on a personal level, as they do me.

4 years ago when I began my legit massage sessions, I found that I just seemed to have a good, natural rapport with Chinese women. I loved their subservient, sweet, little girl like personas. So different than the American gals I had known. I began a kissing/cuddling game quickly at the legits. However, I make sure to have many Chinese girl friends as a defense mechanism, which I refer to as my "harem" , because I don't want to get too emotionally involved with any one. This is the result of a rabbit hole I fell into with one very early in my hobby. I am still in contact with her daily, but was able to FINALLY crawl out of the hole. Now, I never allow myself to dwell on any one in particular, much beyond the time that I spend with her. These gals, for an American conditioned guy, are very easy to fall for. I currently have over 50 Wechat gals.

Deanna and Dakota are both tall, although Deeana may be slightly taller. Dakotas hair has been pulled back where as Deeanna (maybe just as a result of getting out of the shower) has been straight down and slightly corkscrewed curled when damp. Deanna has the larger boobs and is the more outgoing and personal one. Dakota is a little more reserved and quiet. They are definitely sisters, I believe, because they talk about "Mom", and Mom actually called during my first visit. Whether or not it is true, Deanna told me that she limits her sessions to a maximum of 4 per day and prefers to give blowjobs more than regular sex (which she charges more for). With her oral skills, and regular sex mostly an integral part of all the other gals standard service for the half hour, there is no reason not to just enjoy what she prefers and is so good at.

I don't believe that I did a review on Gianna, but she was a good experience and I will see her again when the opportunity arises.

I think that answers (probably over answers) the questions.

BTW, V....

It looks like the Latinas have checked back into Riverhead based on the early morning BP ads.

They probably left for the holiday weekend because of motel patron volume and higher weekend prices there.

Hopefully they will be around for the entire week so that a little later this week I can TOFTT and report my findings.

Today is not good for me.

I don't typically go as far as Huntington, but I had not seen these gals in a while and Sunday morning traffic is nil, so it is an easy drive, albeit over one hour from my home.

No V, I do not speak Chinese other than a few common phrases (I would love to learn. It would be a tremendous additional tool in the game, but I am too old and dumb to try and learn this very difficult Mandarin language)

Communication is really not a major problem with the translation apps. You speak in your own language and the app returns with a verbal and written translation. All the gals have it on their phones and I always bring my I-pad to a session also for that and photos. Some gals are pretty good with English too. Many of them from the bigger cities in China learned a little in school, especially the alphabet. Also Wechat is very English/Chinese friendly in translation and allows me to understand them much more on a personal level, as they do me.

4 years ago when I began my legit massage sessions, I found that I just seemed to have a good, natural rapport with Chinese women. I loved their subservient, sweet, little girl like personas. So different than the American gals I had known. I began a kissing/cuddling game quickly at the legits. However, I make sure to have many Chinese girl friends as a defense mechanism, which I refer to as my "harem" , because I don't want to get too emotionally involved with any one. This is the result of a rabbit hole I fell into with one very early in my hobby. I am still in contact with her daily, but was able to FINALLY crawl out of the hole. Now, I never allow myself to dwell on any one in particular, much beyond the time that I spend with her. These gals, for an American conditioned guy, are very easy to fall for. I currently have over 50 Wechat gals.

Deanna and Dakota are both tall, although Deeana may be slightly taller. Dakotas hair has been pulled back where as Deeanna (maybe just as a result of getting out of the shower) has been straight down and slightly corkscrewed curled when damp. Deanna has the larger boobs and is the more outgoing and personal one. Dakota is a little more reserved and quiet. They are definitely sisters, I believe, because they talk about "Mom", and Mom actually called during my first visit. Whether or not it is true, Deanna told me that she limits her sessions to a maximum of 4 per day and prefers to give blowjobs more than regular sex (which she charges more for). With her oral skills, and regular sex mostly an integral part of all the other gals standard service for the half hour, there is no reason not to just enjoy what she prefers and is so good at.

I don't believe that I did a review on Gianna, but she was a good experience and I will see her again when the opportunity arises.

I think that answers (probably over answers) the questions.
Like I said ... hanging on to every word!..

Thanks, sincerely, for taking the time to reply.

I remember a gentleman by the name of Bill Furniture, who used to grace these pages with his wit and escapades. His "weakness" inclined more towards the Brazilian. He actually learnt Portuguese and rumored to be quite fluent in it later on. Stated that he began to love the language as much as the women he impressed. Well, almost!

50? FIFTY?? Wechat girls? Speechless!

Re: De and Da. On their thread, there were pics posted. The challenge was "name those boobs" - or who was the owner of those body parts. Take a look, tell the board what you think ...

... and yea, Deanna prefers to give BBBJs. She kinda liked FS, I think once she got to know you. Then it's a whole different dynamic.

V

Thanks for the two #s, HJ (that's what your name abbreviated to, lol!!)

And sixty (on a "first name" basis, hope you don't mind!), saw the ads. "Your" girl stands out.

All are curvy, but one seems to have a bit of a Y chromosome.

TOFTT sounds like a good idea. With sub zero odds of the girl being real. Hope I'm proved wrong!!

V

V.....

First name basis of "sixty" is great. I just wish it were relative to the amount I pay for a session rather than my age.

Identifying Deanna is as simple as reading the tag ("KAYLA") on her left boob. Being a tit man, I don't focus much on the other parts details.

Fifty plus Wechat gals is really not all that much considering all the Asian gals I have come in contact with in an obsessive 4 year period. Some of them are now in China or have moved to other areas of the U.S.,( maybe 10 of the fifty) but I still maintain a dialogue and connection with them. Actually, I just looked at my contact list and it is at 65. However, some of them I have not had contact with recently and a couple have actually blocked me out as a result of being angry with me (mostly because of annoyance of them feeling that I am a player) although they still remain on my contact list. Also two of them are fellow mongers on my Wechat list.

I tried to look up Bill Furniture and found that he had over 10,000 posts but none are now listed and he has been off here since 2011. I enjoy getting other experienced mongers knowledge and feedback for consideration in my own game.

As far as the Riverhead ads. The important thing is not the photos posted. Of course they are not what you get or probably even anything close (as are the Asian ads), and if they were shown as available in Holtsville/Farmingville, I wouldn't even give them a second thought. I would bypass the ad and move to a known provider or more realistic, believable ad, much like Amanda's, Nicole's, Kaylani's, etc., etc.

The important consideration here is the location. With the Asians gone, there is not much game in convenient Riverhead. Here is a hope that we have something here to work with. The keys are in hoping that the girls offered are adequate and tolerable (the best we can hope for in this instance). Also, the motel they are at, and I was directed to) is a higher quality than the Asian habitats, which I feel adds a little more of a safety factor in additional to the cleanliness factor.

Although it is more than I set my limit at paying, 150 and 200 is not astronomical, and although I will offer the 100, I would not be adverse to the 150 ( or even slightly less) for one time to check it out and TOFTT. If the gal turns out to be a real scag, I wouldn't be overly upset. I would be glad that I didn't leave a stone unturned.

My biggest problem is if it is a "Tory Banks" type deal, where there are guys (pimps) actually visible in the operation or if it is a rush, rush type operation, or any other kind of operation that winds up demeaning the monger.

With the Asians, it was always one on one, and even though mama might call to hurry or end the session, I never felt defaced during or after leaving the session.

These are all unknowns until, at least, someone takes the plunge and reports here. Obviously someone, or more likely many, have done so but no one is yet talking. Is it because it was so good that they want to keep it to themselves or so bad that they are embarrassed to admit they were violated.

Also, Y chromosome no good. LOL

Thanks for responding again, sixty!

Forgot to ask: Nicole advertises Nuru. Did you partake? Have you had the experience with anyone in your "harem"?

Bill F, 2011, eh? Wow, time flies! My point in "resurrecting" him was just to underscore the commitment he had: learn a whole new language to impress the girls he liked. I don't think Google translate was in existence then!

The girls advertising in Riverhead seem to be at a fairly nice hotel, not motel. Unless you have a different Intel.

Are the Asians advertising out of Farmingville area particularly poor in service? I thought the "agencies" were more or less the same.

Kicking myself for delaying getting into the Riverhead Asian scene. Are they advertising from/at another location?

Coming back to the current advertising Hispanic girls in Riverhead: when they left here, they went to the usual western locations. So, yea, they have definitely been seen, but just not reviewed here.

Both the Asians and these girl's: phakes likely. But you have had good experiences with the Asians, despite the phakes. Wonder how these girls will be, service and looks wise.

Seems like the same person answers (texts back) from the multiple #s - rate, location, "condoms everything" - identical style across different phone #s.

V

Thanks for responding again, sixty!

Forgot to ask: Nicole advertises Nuru. Did you partake? Have you had the experience with anyone in your "harem"?

Bill F, 2011, eh? Wow, time flies! My point in "resurrecting" him was just to underscore the commitment he had: learn a whole new language to impress the girls he liked. I don't think Google translate was in existence then!

The girls advertising in Riverhead seem to be at a fairly nice hotel, not motel. Unless you have a different Intel.

Are the Asians advertising out of Farmingville area particularly poor in service? I thought the "agencies" were more or less the same.

Kicking myself for delaying getting into the Riverhead Asian scene. Are they advertising from/at another location?

Coming back to the current advertising Hispanic girls in Riverhead: when they left here, they went to the usual western locations. So, yea, they have definitely been seen, but just not reviewed here.

Both the Asians and these girl's: phakes likely. But you have had good experiences with the Asians, despite the phakes. Wonder how these girls will be, service and looks wise.

Seems like the same person answers (texts back) from the multiple #s - rate, location, "condoms everything" - identical style across different phone #s.

V
Too bad there is no backchannel here, as there is elsewhere, V, so I must publicly bore the rest here with my responses.

No, I did not want the Nuru thing from Nicole. Massage and sex do not go together for me. My sexual sessions are always head to head (face to face), with her face always at either the north head or south head (but mostly north).

You are correct. It is hotel rather than motel in that it is several stories high and not considered a "motor inn". I tend to use the two words synonymously. Sorry about that.

The agencies are all "cookie cutter" like. It is just that Riverhead was convenient for me to spend early morning (before their formal work day began) extended visits. If I met a gal I liked, I would try to connect with her for more daily visits during her stay there. Before Riverhead, I initially used Sayville and Farmingville/Holtsville. Sometimes Hauppauge.

Fake photos are a given. However, one mama I know did occasionally use real photos or would text you a real photo of the gal. I am not expecting a "Miss America" for a hundred bucks, but as long as she is not hideous, has all, her front teeth and smiles a lot and big, is clean, enjoys kissing, has half a sense of humor and playfulness, and has a little more of a brain than an amoeba, than I am happy.

I wonder too how these gals will be, but there is only one way to find out for sure...

Personally, after 4 intense years of Asian AMPing and countless interactions with them, I am currently in the learning phase of the other ethnicity providers, including American gals.

I am looking forward to further adventures.

Schedule sucks for me right now, I'd have surely seen one or a few of the Hispanic girls by now.

The incall/motel situated Asian experience: obviously a way different experience compared to an AMP (with possible extras) situation, right?

Never gone the AMP route. The "single", thin table available seems to make "other activities" pretty difficult. I can't imagine how exactly a couple maintain their balance on a table that small, when I read some of the reviews posted here.

One of the many questions I have but feel too dumb to ask, lol!

I know there is no "backchannelling" here. I guess that keeps this board unique (I don't go to/know other boards). This makes everything open and above board, I think. Sometimes, though, I wish that for paying members, a backchannel could me made possible. If that was considered and discarded, obviously it was not a good idea, sorry.

The answers that you have given here have been an education for me, lol. I'm sure the other easterners, posters and lurkers, have learnt a thing or two from you!

I truly appreciate the clarity and care that you take in your replies here and posts elsewhere.

V

Not meaning to make this an autobiography, but I do strive for detail and clarity, and writing re-enforces my thoughts and experiences in my own mind, while I hope helps others (primarily new comers), as others helped me in my apprenticing in this hobby.

Just to be clear, I have never gone to a FS AMP. I started 4 years ago going to legits and trying out HE places sporadically. I wasn't looking for sex. I started out looking for a decent massage but quickly found out that I could also play with the legits. That was the beginning of my, what I call, "kissing/cuddling game.

With this I began sticking strictly with the low price legits and developing relationships with the gals that provided me with a good, strong massage integrated with kissing and inert roaming and playing. I enjoyed this and stuck with it for 3 years, acquainting myself with many, many gals.

At the beginning of my AMP experiences, I signed up on this and another site to learn from others. Unfortunately, this site was not as directed as the other towards what I was looking for. Even the other site was not exactly perfect for me because it really was an AMP whore board and my game was strictly legit. I considered myself an oddball on that site because of it but it was specific to the Asians and helped me early to understand thier personas, actions, and mentalities.

I was steadfast legit ( and still maintain my legit game), but finally after three years, they broke me (LOL) and I made the decision to include the FS route. I did not however want to do it in the AMP fashion because of the privacy issue and lack of them in our area. So I went the Asian agency route and along with that moved more over to this more pertinent site since the other site was moreso strictly AMP type venues.

This site gradually brought me around to want to expand to the other ethnicity independents, and that is where I am now after four years.

I too, V, don't feel the FS AMP is what I want since, to me, massage and the playful kissing /cuddling is one thing, while the sexual situation is another. I don't like the pretense of massage when my focus is on sex. That is why, although I tried out all the local HE places, I really did not focus on any one in particular and only sporadically would go to them.

Starting late in the hobby (at 59 years old), along with my obsessive nature, and no shortage of money to play obsessively, I saturated myself in the hobby.

My schedule, this time of year especially, is busy also. I always, however, make Sunday a long, full day of FS and legit massage visits. Unfortunately, it seems the new Riverhead crew pulls out for the weekend, otherwise early Sunday morning would be my target time. I could find find a space this past week to go.

In my postings, I am not trying to teach the experienced guys here. There are plenty of them who have engaged much longer than I. I am posting mostly for the newcomers and giving back a little of what was given to me early in the game, while enjoying the interaction amongst the rest of you and still learning myself.

When you look at the number of views here relative to the number of posts on a given thread, it is obvious to see that many of the members here (as is on the other site) are lurkers and possibly new guys uneasy, embarrassed, or whatever to post themselves. It is also my hope that maybe one of my posts will precipitate them to decide to participate and not feel, as you state it, "too dumb" to ask a valid question, make a comment, or write a review that could be helpful to others.

There really are very few regular contributors on this site, and it is a shame because, I believe everyone, as long as they are not a troll, can add to the enlightenment of others with their thoughts, questions, and experiences.

Never dismiss anyone in what their contribution might add of value to someone else.

Thanks, sixty! Would "double like", if I could.

Not a newbie, but I learn a lot from you. Guess the lurkers and newbies are soaking it up!

Would love to tailgate you tomorrow as your Sunday schedule unfolds, lol!

Enjoy!

V

Wow!

'Loli' posted today from Riverhead at 923 pm and from Lynbrook at 940.

Twins? No traffic on LIE? Bilocator?
Chopper?

Can't be phakes, no way!

V

Everything is so obviously baloney and BS, I'm very tempted!

Warped.

V

http://longisland.************/Wome...l-real-young-freaky-party-girl-diva/104319793

Very curious myself, so this is the one I tried calling verbally yesterday only to receive a recorded voice/text greeting to leave a message, to which I did, asking if she was available. I tried two times with no response back.

Later in the afternoon, I sent a text message asking about an early morning meeting this morning, and again no response. However, I see the ad is posted this morning at approx. 1:30 AM.

Very similar ads seem to be posted in various places around the Island, including, and especially, Farmingville.

Internet searches on the many different phone numbers don't seem to yield anything of significant revealing value.

I know the photos are fake, and that does not bother me, but my paranoia as to a larger LE sting operation, robbery, or even extortion type situation haunts me a little to the point of caution. Without any other verification here or elsewhere that it is a non toxic service provider, I feel compelled to remain on the wimpish side of fear in this investigation

Stating the obvious here: The known was an unknown until the first meet or two.

That's one of the big draws of the hobby - the thrill of the uncertain.

Among the 6 recent UTRs I mentioned, only one remains a regular at this time. After a 3 hour meet of crazy, lusty sex, while getting dressed, she begged: one more time? Insatiable.

So, why search? Ten minutes after leaving her, I was cruising the usual sites for more latent talent.

Addiction? Variety? Maybe. But I have to admit: the thrill of the unknown.

Even at the possible risks that you pointed out, sixty, that "unknown" calls to me. Granted, I will pause, cross my fingers, before taking the plunge on this new wave of providers.

But every day, I seem to weaken and feel like drifting away, if only once, from my "sure thing" to the Lolis and Denises.

Warped, like I said!

V

Stating the obvious here: The known was an unknown until the first meet or two.

That's one of the big draws of the hobby - the thrill of the uncertain.

Among the 6 recent UTRs I mentioned, only one remains a regular at this time. After a 3 hour meet of crazy, lusty sex, while getting dressed, she begged: one more time? Insatiable.

So, why search? Ten minutes after leaving her, I was cruising the usual sites for more latent talent.

Addiction? Variety? Maybe. But I have to admit: the thrill of the unknown.

Even at the possible risks that you pointed out, sixty, that "unknown" calls to me. Granted, I will pause, cross my fingers, before taking the plunge on this new wave of providers.

But every day, I seem to weaken and feel like drifting away, if only once, from my "sure thing" to the Lolis and Denises.

Warped, like I said!

V
Having said all I said below concerning my apprehension and paranoia, with those calls I made yesterday, two of them were made in the parking lot of the hotel I was given several days earlier, along with the pricing, in a text (the third was a text message I made from my shop later that day).

I was prepared to take the plunge were those two calls (about 90 minutes apart) answered.

As you state, V, the adrenaline rush, anticipation of the unknown, and excitement of the risk factor compelled me to do something my rationale side feared.

Despite those possible consequences I mentioned, I was still ready to take the shot. Later on, my logical mind kicked in as I related in my post.

Am I still curious? F..k yeah...

Will I follow my logical, cautious mind and forget about it? F..k no....

A big part of why we all play this game is the anticipation of what is behind the next door and what the possibilities might be

FINALLY was able to satisfy my curiousity and have found that although the Chinese lights have dimmed in Riverhead, the Latin lights have some glimmer.

As promised in this and the recent "Chloe" thread, I will convey my early findings here as a result of yesterday's adventure which included my first, albeit brief, recon exploratory entry into this previously ambiguous appearance from Cental America. At this moment I just don't have the time to detail, as I must, my findings along with the rest of my day.

In my highly liberal, unbiased character, yesterday's Funday involved 3 ethnicities.... Hispanic, Black, and of course, Asian (not together, but individually) over the course of the day.