Legal weed

In my car I can make have the vapor in there open the window and on a 1/4 mile it’s gone with no trace.
I would do the same thing, just crack the window or the sunroof & maybe squirt a tad bit of Ozium from AutoZone = back to normal/fresh scent. It’s very entertaining to watch all the smoke/vapor pour out the door at once. I’d just be careful and keep your eyes peeled. I keep any/all THC-related products and medicines in my trunk while traveling back and forth. Can never be too careful out there with nosy people and LEO everywhere.

OMG, Ozium is still around? Always was a staple of my friends and I cars.
Yep, I get mine at advance auto parts or autozone or somewhere like that, lots of gas stations still sell it too. Found some cans at BP.

I love that the Ozium spray actually eliminates the odor on the spot as opposed to air fresheners like Febreeze or Lysol which only mask odors a little bit, even if I spray a bunch of it.

I would do the same thing, just crack the window or the sunroof & maybe squirt a tad bit of Ozium from AutoZone = back to normal/fresh scent. It’s very entertaining to watch all the smoke/vapor pour out the door at once. I’d just be careful and keep your eyes peeled. I keep any/all THC-related products and medicines in my trunk while traveling back and forth. Can never be too careful out there with nosy people and LEO everywhere.
Good looks, I guess I should stop that then, I figure it’s vape so a cloud is a cloud who’s gonna smell it on the highway unless I get pulled over. Like Genius says only break 1 law at a time

Good looks, I guess I should stop that then, I figure it’s vape so a cloud is a cloud who’s gonna smell it on the highway unless I get pulled over. Like Genius says only break 1 law at a time
Yes, a couple of times, I’d have a blinker or two from my vape before going inside an office building or some random store, not really caring or noticing any smell before I leave my vehicle, only to come back to it minutes later & the smell of dank hits me in the face because I had the windows rolled up the whole time I was blowing thick clouds in a confined space.

But luckily it’s nothing that a little fresh air and a squirt of ozium can’t solve.

Combusted plant matter on the other hand, like smoking a joint or a bowl of cannabis flower, will absolutely reek a lot more & for longer than an oil pen would. Perhaps even days. Many people’s whips out here always still smell like the Mystery Machine from Scooby-Doo, bumping loud music and drawing unnecessary attention. These people are just arrogant and stupid IMO.

That’s why I don’t smoke anything in my car anymore— plus the fact that, one time when I was younger, I left a nice burn hole in the seat of my old Pontiac from a burnt ash off of a joint I had smoked. Lesson learned. Absolutely I agree wholeheartedly, only commit one crime, or one act-of-stupid, at a time!

Just tried that ‘Sauce essentials’ disposable bar at Rising Native Sisters, got a blueberry Kush one. This is definitely one of the better disposable vapes they have on the res. Thanks for the suggestion otherwise I wouldn’t have known it’s good.
In your oil vape (carts and disposables) experience, what are some products (and the places to get them) worth the drive to the res?

A couple years back I gave the oil pens a go but eventually quit as they were just too harsh for the throat. After reading some comments here. I may have been using some of the fake oil carts.

Perhaps with some 1st hand experience from cannasours, i can find something that won't irritate my throat. Will be traveling in the near future ans would like to give oil pens a go.

In your oil vape (carts and disposables) experience, what are some products (and the places to get them) worth the drive to the res?

A couple years back I gave the oil pens a go but eventually quit as they were just too harsh for the throat. After reading some comments here. I may have been using some of the fake oil carts.

Perhaps with some 1st hand experience from cannasours, i can find something that won't irritate my throat. Will be traveling in the near future ans would like to give oil pens a go.
I go to Rising Native Sisters for my vaping needs. Everywhere else overprices out the ass I feel like

I cough from the pens but not in a horrible way. I recommend trying the Sauced disposables and the Punch vapes are really good in my opinion. i also like edibles for this very reason.

Bur ironically, tinctures have sometimes left my throat irritated the next morning if I use a fat dropper’s worth before bed & not drinking enough water. Figure it’s the MCT oil from what I read online.

Just tried that ‘Sauce essentials’ disposable bar at Rising Native Sisters, got a blueberry Kush one. This is definitely one of the better disposable vapes they have on the res. Thanks for the suggestion otherwise I wouldn’t have known it’s good.
Do you remember what you paid for the Sauce vape cart? It was $55 when I got it but definitely potent (and I didn’t need the heavy hits I’ve needed in the past from vapes).

Regarding dry throat - I did not have any side effects with The Sauce - and I have experienced that past, dry throat - hey

Since we are talking vapes. Back in the day the volcano vaporizer was the rage. Nowadays you have a lot of options for ground up herb (desktop like the volcano & portable like the oil pens) i have tried a couple and i felt like I also experience congestion aftee using them.

There are conduction (herb comes in direct contact with heating element), convection (herb uses mechanism to be near but not touch heating element, essentially heated by hot air), and induction (similar to convection but different heating mechanism that claims higher chemical extraction) which should be safer than smoke (ingnited herb).

I tried the convection type by Healthy Rips, called Fury 2. Its very small and you could take it anywhere. Is not as discrete as oil pens but it was a great alternative bowls/joints.

There was no getting around the smell as you would still need to use a grinder, and have something to store your ground buds as you dont need a lot to get a nice high going.

I usually carried my ground up buds inside doobie tubes, which made it easier to load up fresh buds into the small convection comparment on my vape. It was a match made in heaven at the time, with the only limiting factor being the portable vapes battery.

I eventually noticed that after use, i got congested so I once again quit using a nice alternative to smoked herb.

Does anybody have a better experience with these products. I know the Pax 2 and 3 were revered as the best options but I never tried them.

Do you remember what you paid for the Sauce vape cart? It was $55 when I got it but definitely potent (and I didn’t need the heavy hits I’ve needed in the past from vapes).

Regarding dry throat - I did not have any side effects with The Sauce - and I have experienced that past, dry throat - hey
I only paid about $40 for it at rising native sisters. Everywhere else overcharges their vapes for like $50 & up, kinda ridiculous.

Sauced is something different from what I learned. Look up “sauce essentials” it’s a disposable looks like a usb drive
Just got the ‘sauced essentials’ blueberry Kush flav today from Rising Native Sisters for only $40. $55? Dang, you gotta try RNS next time you visit the res. It’s the big blue building on the right when you first pull in from Elenor Ave. Lady working there gimme a slight price cut on it than the advertised $45 because I am always in that shop every time I venture out there. Loyalty and building rapport pays off in a literal and figurative sense.. other shops sell these same products for 50, 55, even 60+. I highly (no pun intended) recommend this shop. They got great carts, high-quality bud, edibles, etc. but thanks for the recommendation. Thick clouds! Not a huge disposable guy but they come in handy sometimes!

Today I also checked out the new layout of Native Greenleaf, I mentioned previously that lots of construction was being done on it and in the area across the street. I bought a bottle of THC “drank”, “lean”, syrup whatever you call it for $65. Brand is called ‘ NYce’. I had two tablespoons about 200mg and I am still baked right now. Blackberry flavor, also has bubble gum, cotton candy, other flavors. Contains 800mg per bottle. I bought a Big Gulp of Sprite at 7-Eleven and mixed it with that. Got the job done just great. I wish Sprite Zero Sugar was available though because the regular soda and the syrup together was overly sweet. But still got the job done, I still have a few servings left in the bottle. I’d prob be on the floor if I drank the whole thing.

Since we are talking vapes. Back in the day the volcano vaporizer was the rage. Nowadays you have a lot of options for ground up herb (desktop like the volcano & portable like the oil pens) i have tried a couple and i felt like I also experience congestion aftee using them.

There are conduction (herb comes in direct contact with heating element), convection (herb uses mechanism to be near but not touch heating element, essentially heated by hot air), and induction (similar to convection but different heating mechanism that claims higher chemical extraction) which should be safer than smoke (ingnited herb).

I tried the convection type by Healthy Rips, called Fury 2. Its very small and you could take it anywhere. Is not as discrete as oil pens but it was a great alternative bowls/joints.

There was no getting around the smell as you would still need to use a grinder, and have something to store your ground buds as you dont need a lot to get a nice high going.

I usually carried my ground up buds inside doobie tubes, which made it easier to load up fresh buds into the small convection comparment on my vape. It was a match made in heaven at the time, with the only limiting factor being the portable vapes battery.

I eventually noticed that after use, i got congested so I once again quit using a nice alternative to smoked herb.

Does anybody have a better experience with these products. I know the Pax 2 and 3 were revered as the best options but I never tried them.
Tbh throughout all these years, I have little experience when it comes to dry herbal vaporizers. Never hit a Volcano, but thought about getting one about ten yrs ago, looks fun to fill up the huge bag. Not cheap though. As for the pax, I tried a friend’s one and maybe I was burning the herb too much or not pulling right but I didn’t get great airflow when I tried it that time. Was a long time ago now so the details are iffy but to be fair he liked it and Pax is a hot-seller.

it wasn’t the pax brand but a different old smoke buddy of mine and i used his dry herbal vape in my old apt. Got a letter the next day from the apt management about the smell. I think at the time, the asshole living upstairs ratted on me because smoke/vapor rises and he wasn’t exactly the nicest guy in the world. But I have dabbed many times in that same apartment with the glass rig & torch and I never had complaints about that. Concentrate is less likely to stink the same way as flower.

The only times I ever got notices or complaints or ppl bugging out at me was when dry herb was involved.

pokler

Power Bottom
Did my first tincture. Bought nice size $200 bottle at Astor Place legal store .
I love it . Gives me the cartoon high I used to get with hash many decades ago. Never could quite get that with weed or edibles.

Glad you liked it. I’m gonna have to check out that spot I think I paid 55 too at Montauk Native gasoline smoke shop.

Also did you do the scratch code to see if it was authentic and verify on their website?

I was gonna shoot down there today after work but it was gridlock and there’s only like 1 road to get there I said fuck it and turned around I literally was in gridlock for 5 mins off the side block right off Montauk Highway

Did my first tincture. Bought nice size $200 bottle at Astor Place legal store .
I love it . Gives me the cartoon high I used to get with hash many decades ago. Never could quite get that with weed or edibles.
$200!? I understand this is a NYS-run dispensary but my god that price I’ve never heard of.

How many mg is that bottle?

The tincture on the res gives me that exact same edible stone— if not, even better— and they’re only around $20-40 for 500mg & 1000mg ones.

Glad you liked it. I’m gonna have to check out that spot I think I paid 55 too at Montauk Native gasoline smoke shop.

Also did you do the scratch code to see if it was authentic and verify on their website?

I was gonna shoot down there today after work but it was gridlock and there’s only like 1 road to get there I said fuck it and turned around I literally was in gridlock for 5 mins off the side block right off Montauk Highway
Yeah I scratched it and verified it, it’s legit. Thick clouds! And sunrise highway was god-awful today with the construction going on, the signs about camera in use, and the boys in blue out and about. Getting to and from there is no longer becoming “just a ride”, the entire way back I did 50-55mph cruise control most of the way. Taking no chances. I rode on the service road wherever I could.