Legal weed

Appreciate this intel. I am a big fan of Smoker’s Depot so I will def have to check it out the next time I am there.

You mention not going down by the Fast Gas side. My first time visiting that was the only place I could find parking so I went to to the shop next door (do not remember name) but I picked up vape there - The Sauce - which was maybe the best vape I’ve had (prefer the green). That being said, it cost $55, so which shop do you go to for cheaper vapes, and what kind?

Their deals on flower are basically the same/little cheaper than my “dealer” that I’ve used for years. I’ll be out eat a lot more this summer, so I’ll have more to share for sure.

The smoke shop in the Montauk Native Gas station at the reservation is really good they’re knowledgeable. I don’t smoke I get edibles. The delta 9 products do a good job
I went in there a couple weeks back. Didn’t have a great experience.

Was just there to look around, perhaps make a small purchase. Lots of fake stuff like a big box of “Smart Rolls” prerolls that are knockoff of the popular Smartwater brand. Their street carts (SmartCarts) are absolute poison, all black market, I have absolutely no respect for anyone pushing that crap..

What’s more, when I inquired about THC Tincture to them, this lady named Cyndi or Cindy handed me a bottle that, to the naked eye, looked like a normal bottle of tincture, but upon further inspection it said ‘Delta 8’ on it— and she said “$30” for it. When I pointed out to her that’s not actual delta-9 THC, she meekily pointed to this wall behind us with just CBD b.s… what’d she think I drove out there for?

So she basically tried to scam/dupe me into buying some synthetic bullshit-cannabinoid I could order online if I really wanted. Not cool. The other staff member in there, some guy in pulled-down cap scrolling through his phone, showed no interest in helping either so I just walked out. Waste of time.

This is what ppl mean when they say some areas of the res are sketchier than others. Hopefully the edibles you got didn’t have any of that Delta 8 bullshit in it.. there are better spots around for that.

Was just there to look around, perhaps make a small purchase. Lots of fake stuff like a big box of “Smart Rolls” prerolls that are knockoff of the popular Smartwater brand. Their street carts (SmartCarts) are absolute poison, all black market, I have absolutely no respect for anyone pushing that crap..

What’s more, when I inquired about THC Tincture to them, this lady named Cyndi or Cindy handed me a bottle that, to the naked eye, looked like a normal bottle of tincture, but upon further inspection it said ‘Delta 8’ on it— and she said “$30” for it. When I pointed out to her that’s not actual delta-9 THC, she meekily pointed to this wall behind us with just CBD b.s… what’d she think I drove out there for?

So she basically tried to scam/dupe me into buying some synthetic bullshit-cannabinoid I could order online if I really wanted. Not cool. The other staff member in there, some guy in pulled-down cap scrolling through his phone, showed no interest in helping either so I just walked out. Waste of time.

This is what ppl mean when they say some areas of the res are sketchier than others. Hopefully the edibles you got didn’t have any of that Delta 8 bullshit in it.. there are better spots around for that.
Basically what I heard about this area. Lots of fake crap. Also, some people on social media claim their flower could be moldy or laced with chemicals. Rather get it from a dealer a that point.

Appreciate this intel. I am a big fan of Smoker’s Depot so I will def have to check it out the next time I am there.

You mention not going down by the Fast Gas side. My first time visiting that was the only place I could find parking so I went to to the shop next door (do not remember name) but I picked up vape there - The Sauce - which was maybe the best vape I’ve had (prefer the green). That being said, it cost $55, so which shop do you go to for cheaper vapes, and what kind?

Their deals on flower are basically the same/little cheaper than my “dealer” that I’ve used for years. I’ll be out eat a lot more this summer, so I’ll have more to share for sure.
Fast Gas actually sells this brand of 1g carts called ‘High 5s’ made on Seneca territory that are only $30 each. I did a little research and they have a dispensary upstate and they sell em for $20 a pop up there..I always be sure to cop one while there and on a budget.

Smoke 4 Less right next to Smokers Depot has these same carts for the same price, too. I am pretty sure that shop is run by the same folks over at Fast Gas. It’s pretty good in my opinion! I’ve had many throughout the year so far with no issues. Strains/flavors like Trainwreck, Strawberry Cough, Blueberry Kush, etc.

Does anyone know if the reservations out east carry RSO - Rick Simpson Oil? It generally comes in a syringe and is a good potent “extra” to add to an edible.

Hoping to save myself trip out to Mastic if anyone knows?
Saw that exact one today (the Rick Simpson oil) at the Poospatuck T&H Center along with this other oil syringe brand called Hashtag Honey which is an BM brand I remember as far back as 2019.

I also bought a couple punch bars and a TapOut Bar allegedly 1500 mg and 100 mg per sliver - we’ll see. I’ll keep posted.
I had that Tap-Out Bar too, got the Oreoz Cookie N Cream one from Rising Native Sisters. Highly recommend that place for edibles/vapes in general. I got that TapOut Bar for $35 instead of the advertised $40 because I go there practically every time I’m out there. The ladies who work there are very sweet and accommodating whenever I pop in there. Probably one of the least sketchy spots on the reservation. Also got a quarter for $60 of exotic shit (Jellysickle).

Anyway, that chocolate got me high the whole weekend. Definitely worked and seemed like 1500mg!! I broke off like two squares to start like 200mg and even from that I felt a nice high. Ate the rest of it one afternoon at the end of the work-week and I was still stoned well into saturday evening, munching out on takeout, ice cream, and the works. Slept like a rock.

The punch bars and some of the gummies out there have been hit or miss for me, but I recommend those Tapout & the Boss Bars. I’ve had fun experiences with those two but don’t eat too much at once at the wrong time lmfao.. how do you feel off those Punch Bars generally? I like their vapes more.

Unless you guys live close to the reservation there are closer alternatives. Most smoke shops in Nassau county carry flower and other variants, you just have to ask. Usually behind the counter, I've picked up Maine and Cali stamped bags and edibles. On the flip side it's 89 bucks for a medical card, unless your insurance covers it then it's just a copay. So easy to just pop into a dispensary and order what you want or have it delivered. Picked up an ounce, 2 oils, and some infused breath mints for $145 with the 420 deals the other day.I've also found some people on Reddit in the weed gifting subs that have good prices and variety etc. The reservation is hit or miss, they sell hhc, Delta 8,9,10 etc. Never know what you're getting is real or not. I'd rather waste my money on a sure thing.

There are also vendor parties which can be found on FB,ig,sc. Usually a handful of booths selling, you just have to buy a sticker or something to make it legal. Usually in Suffolk county and once in a while Nassau. Those I've found to be the most cost effective. I don't think I can post links, but it's a very easy Google search. Hope this helps a little

Unless you guys live close to the reservation there are closer alternatives. Most smoke shops in Nassau county carry flower and other variants, you just have to ask. Usually behind the counter, I've picked up Maine and Cali stamped bags and edibles. On the flip side it's 89 bucks for a medical card, unless your insurance covers it then it's just a copay. So easy to just pop into a dispensary and order what you want or have it delivered. Picked up an ounce, 2 oils, and some infused breath mints for $145 with the 420 deals the other day.I've also found some people on Reddit in the weed gifting subs that have good prices and variety etc. The reservation is hit or miss, they sell hhc, Delta 8,9,10 etc. Never know what you're getting is real or not. I'd rather waste my money on a sure thing.

There are also vendor parties which can be found on FB,ig,sc. Usually a handful of booths selling, you just have to buy a sticker or something to make it legal. Usually in Suffolk county and once in a while Nassau. Those I've found to be the most cost effective. I don't think I can post links, but it's a very easy Google search. Hope this helps a little
I haven’t had any issue unless you’re of course buying the fake edibles like those “Nerds ropes” and “Stoney patch kids” but they make their own gummies, drinks, tinctures, even infused spices and herbs, & THC “Lean” syrup. One would have to be foolish and/or really ignorant, stupid to willingly trust a knockoff. Sometimes they don’t even bother spraying those gummies at all so yeah some of it is a scam. I only get tincture most of the time, works wonders. I’d rather put my faith in a $20 bottle of tincture instead of a weak edible full of sugary stale candy.

Not a fan of the Delta products.

Was it inside of Montauk Native Gas? I got that same one last week there’s 2 green ones Apple fritter and Animal mintz.

The gummies I would get are a clear tube and look like sugar cubes D9 GMY and the Sauce bar I got recently I scratched the serial number on the box and it verifies off their website and it only can be used once. Also the bag that seals it was Cali stamped I tried it again and then said it was used already.

I normally don’t smoke or vape cause of the smell but these Sauce bars have a faint smell that an air freshener can get rid of if I’m home so my SO doesn’t realize. In my car I can make have the vapor in there open the window and on a 1/4 mile it’s gone with no trace.

Anyone else familiar with the specific one I’m asking about or if other spots on the rez carry it/it being legit?

The gummies I would get are a clear tube and look like sugar cubes D9 GMY and the Sauce bar I got recently I scratched the serial number on the box and it verifies off their website and it only can be used once. Also the bag that seals it was Cali stamped I tried it again and then said it was used already.

I normally don’t smoke or vape cause of the smell but these Sauce bars have a faint smell that an air freshener can get rid of if I’m home so my SO doesn’t realize. In my car I can make have the vapor in there open the window and on a 1/4 mile it’s gone with no trace.

Anyone else familiar with the specific one I’m asking about or if other spots on the rez carry it/it being legit?
Had those Sauced live resin carts once or twice, they were meh for the steep price, I prefer other brands, but I don’t remember seeing specifically those ‘Sauce bars’ you’re talkin about.

But if you verified it at least once and it checked out, you should be alright honestly. My Big Chiefs scan on genuiniti app and the QR code are the side matches up. And the serial number on the cart hardware itself.

And I concur, nothing a little air freshener or even cracking the window can’t get rid of. Those High 5 vapes from Fast Gas don’t reek but leave behind a faint dank odor if I vape out the room too much at one time. I’ve never had any major issues though.

Was it inside of Montauk Native Gas? I got that same one last week there’s 2 green ones Apple fritter and Animal mintz.
might have to keep my eyes peeled for those sauced bars, I looked the site up. Not really a disposable vape kinda guy and definitely not a fan of that particular shop so I’ll have to search elsewhere.

Had those Sauced live resin carts once or twice, they were meh for the steep price, I prefer other brands, but I don’t remember seeing specifically those ‘Sauce bars’ you’re talkin about.

But if you verified it at least once and it checked out, you should be alright honestly. My Big Chiefs scan on genuiniti app and the QR code are the side matches up. And the serial number on the cart hardware itself.

And I concur, nothing a little air freshener or even cracking the window can’t get rid of. Those High 5 vapes from Fast Gas don’t reek but leave behind a faint dank odor if I vape out the room too much at one time. I’ve never had any major issues though.
Sauced is something different from what I learned. Look up “sauce essentials” it’s a disposable looks like a usb drive

Sauced is something different from what I learned. Look up “sauce essentials” it’s a disposable looks like a usb drive
Calvin’s had probably the biggest selection of disposables I’ve seen, but they were all pretty pricey. I had a CRU Cannabis 0.5 “premium distillate” vape while I was there, for $40- not even live resin or rosin. The live resin ones were more (and not a full gram from what I observed).

On a side note, speaking of disposable THC vapes, watch out with any “Jeeter Juice” straw disposable vapes. The fake ones have “1000mg” printed on the bag (real ones only half gs available), the bottom of the packaging is mirrored, fake lab results and such on the back along with spelling errors. Calvin’s had 500mg ones, but then again, they also have an entire wall solely dedicated to “medicated skittles” and fake candy edibles like that. I call it the Wall of Shame aka the Wall of Boof.

Either way, prices could be better at that place. And the only shop on the reservation that didn’t have a bathroom? The employees there gave me standoffish vibes, totally amazing to me how popular they are in spite of all this. I took my Calvin’s card and cut it in a half with a scissor after that.

Smokers Depot has these 2 gram Live Resin disposable vapes for around $60 I think.

Calvin’s had probably the biggest selection of disposables I’ve seen, but they were all pretty pricey. I had a CRU Cannabis 0.5 “premium distillate” vape while I was there, for $40- not even live resin or rosin. The live resin ones were more (and not a full gram from what I observed).

On a side note, speaking of disposable THC vapes, watch out with any “Jeeter Juice” straw disposable vapes. The fake ones have “1000mg” printed on the bag (real ones only half gs available), the bottom of the packaging is mirrored, fake lab results and such on the back along with spelling errors. Calvin’s had 500mg ones, but then again, they also have an entire wall solely dedicated to “medicated skittles” and fake candy edibles like that. I call it the Wall of Shame aka the Wall of Boof.

Either way, prices could be better at that place. And the only shop on the reservation that didn’t have a bathroom? The employees there gave me standoffish vibes, totally amazing to me how popular they are in spite of all this. I took my Calvin’s card and cut it in a half with a scissor after that.

Smokers Depot has these 2 gram Live Resin disposable vapes for around $60 I think.
Thanks for the info. I will check out the Smokers depot. Even if it’s a few bucks more I like the convenience that it doesn’t need a mod, I have an UNI but never had any success with the 510 carts they never seemed to get hot enough to give a good pull. What’s with Live Resin that makes the smell so mild?

What’s with Live Resin that makes the smell so mild?
Well I only get a mild smell with that premium distillate vapor too. It’s all very subtle and not “in-your-face” like a smoldering joint or combusted plant matter.

But the main difference between distillate and live resin is that basically live resin preserves more of the terpenes from the plant, people often liken it to driving a higher-end car, it’s just a smoother toking experience overall.

The growers and extractors freeze the plant after it dries to preserve more of the trichomes and terpenes so that the cannabis flavor profile and smoothness isn’t so compromised.

this article explains it perfectly:
https://www.leafly.com/learn/consume/dabs/what-is-live-resin-cannabis-concentrate

I'm not a fan either
Only ever had delta 8 and HHC sporadically during 2020, 2021ish before I knew of any dispensaries or reliable ppl for the real-deal. I had taken the plunge and deleted the old weed-plug’s number sometime in early 2022, guy was just too unreliable and starting to take me for granted. I still have no regrets doing so. I called him out on his fake carts, then months later he randomly texted me again pictures of more carts saying they were “all verifiable”. Yeah sure buddy..

Those synthetic cannabinoids are too weak for me and that delta 8 crap is pretty harsh on the throat. I remember going through a full gram cart of that in a day or two from non-stop chiefin. But I will say that I got higher or more buzzed even from that d8 stuff than a lot of fake street “oil” out there.

HHC is about 2/3rds as strong as delta-9 THC in terms of psychoactivity, it produces a more mind high as opposed to delta 8 which is weaker and its effects are more that of a body high. Delta 10 by itself is even weaker than d8 but blending it with other alt-cannabinoids like d8, HHC, etc. produces more noticeable effects.

Additionally, there are so many other different cannabinoids out there like THC-O, THC-P, HHC-O, etc. I’ve never even tried but I don’t have the desire to at this point in time. I’ve heard THC-O is pretty potent and similar to delta 9, but contains acetate in it I believe therefore making it sketchier to inhale.

These “legal highs” was ehh ok back then during a dry period, to wind down at the end of the day. It produced an ever-so-mild body high or relief I could never get from CBD and certainly better than smoking those BM street carts, but it’s NYS; there are far better options around nowadays.

This whole alt-cannabinoid scene ain’t really my thing although others appreciate it because they may live in non-legal states, or maybe delta 9 is too strong for them, or they’re attracted to the cheap prices and long shelf-life. Lots of people’s situations are different. Either way, a major plus is that D8 can last a much longer time in the right conditions, like we’re talkin years, it’s very viscous oil.