LeCafe/Gaslight..HJ and BJ now available

Lowell:It looks like Saturday afternoons are getting to be a bad time to go to either one
of these places. I didn't spend much either but wish I had spent and had some fun!

Was at LeCafe this afternoon. The bartender (Dee) told me that as of tomorrow They are raising their prices to $40 per lap dance and there will be a bouncer type there to collect. I stopped going there at night when they did this and will not pay that rate. They tried to do this once before but backed down. Even though this place is very convenient I will not go there any more unless they back down. Just a 411.

Lowell: They have to be kidding, raising the price for the talent that is available.
Some new ladies are needed. I guess that's why this place is not busy lately!

Was at LeCafe this afternoon. The bartender (Dee) told me that as of tomorrow They are raising their prices to $40 per lap dance and there will be a bouncer type there to collect. I stopped going there at night when they did this and will not pay that rate. They tried to do this once before but backed down. Even though this place is very convenient I will not go there any more unless they back down. Just a 411.
Gotta love our economic system - they can put whatever price they want on their products and consumers can decide whether they want (or not) to purchase those products.

It's all very simple.

It is interesting that the owner used to own (or be part owner of Cafe Royale) and these price increases must be his attempt to make up for lost revenue now that he only owns LeCafe. I guess I will have to frequent Cafe Al or find another place.

Got a series of text messages from a dancer today. She is infuriated with the price change. She is heading to NJ clubs. Got text messages earlier this week from another dancer bemoaning the likely impact of the price change on business. Apparently John (the owner) doesn't care about dancer reactions. Presumably he assumes that customers will come anyway.

Got a series of text messages from a dancer today. She is infuriated with the price change. She is heading to NJ clubs. Got text messages earlier this week from another dancer bemoaning the likely impact of the price change on business. Apparently John (the owner) doesn't care about dancer reactions. Presumably he assumes that customers will come anyway.
Sounds like owner is thinking small - just think how much more money he can make if he increases the dance fee to $50 per dance,

Got a series of text messages from another dancer late this afternoon. She wanted to know if it was true that I was not coming back. After I confirmed she said that she was going to start at Carousel tomorrow.
Genius - I enjoy your comments
Gavvy - No idea. Given that I have ED its not on my menu.
Route95 - Not comfortable right now (don't want to inadvertently burn their bridges if they want to come back) but 2 were quite good looking and one would do extras for $100 extra.

Lowell: I know what you mean - I see one of the girls on the outside very often.
but I cant post any names or details either! She wouldn't be very happy about it
and I don't want to ruin a good thing!

I just heard that no dancers showed up today! Only the bartender! Don't know if they will get some dancers in later this afternoon.
Route95 - Thanks for your understanding.

I just heard that no dancers showed up today! Only the bartender! Don't know if they will get some dancers in later this afternoon.
Route95 - Thanks for your understanding.
I applaud them. That's wonderful. With Friday being the busiest day of the week it should teach that fat ass John a much deserved lesson.

Also Lowell, the girl that was good for extras where did she go? Let me guess - New Jersey