LeCafe/Gaslight..HJ and BJ now available

After a terrible trip to Crystal Cafe I decided to stop by here on the way home. What a difference. There were maybe 6 girls working, and the atmosphere was much more relaxed. I sat down and enjoyed my beer and after a while a friendly, cute girl Madison (I think) came and sat down with me. We chatted for awhile, and was not pressured to buy her a drink. After a while she asked if I wanted a dance, I politely declined and she was on her way. Shortly after I was approached by Kayla, who I was hoping would come over. We chatted for a little while, I bought her a drink and then we went for a dance. Stayed for 4 dances, there was some digital insertion and a lot of fake moaning but nothing else was offered. After the dance, got a kiss and made my way back to the bar. I had left my beer and cash there which I guess was a mistake as neither was there when I returned. Decided at that point it was time to leave. Spent about an hour and $160.00 ($120.00 on dances, about $20.00 on drinks and the other $20.00 was the rather generous tip someone helped themselves too.) All in all I had a nice time.

I also stopped here today. Had a nice time: a few drinks and a few dances!
I learned a long time ago not to leave my money on the bar unless the
bartender is a friend!

Stopped by for 60 to 90 minutes this afternoon. Spent time with Kayla and her sister Annabella. Hadn't seen then in a while and wanted to wish them a Merry Christmas. It was quiet.

"Nice time" to me means the Yankees were in the big screen tv, my beers were cold and I didn't get bombarded by the dollar parade.

"Nice time" is completely meaningless as a description of your ld experience.

There is no harm in mentioning what you received during your lap dance or what happened in champagne room regardless if management is watching boards.
WHERE ARE YOUR REVIEWS. WTF ARE YOU DOING TROLLING AN LI STRIP CLUB. FUCKING LURKER WITH VASELINE IN ONE HAND HIS LITTLE PECKER IN THE OTHER. HAHA

Route95 - Cafe Als was no better today. Only 3 dancers until a possible 4th arrived at about 3:30. Kenya was there and I like her but she is not one of my ATFs. I called Le Cafe first and Dee told me who was working which is why I went to Cafe Als instead. I guess they were both poor choices. On the plus side I spent almost nothing!