LeCafe/Gaslight..HJ and BJ now available

EndFx said:
Pluses were: Friday night, not crowded, some nice eye candy, good place to hang out for a couple of hours without having to spend too much.
The reason why it's a cheap place to hang is because they are the laziest strippers I ever met. I was there a couple of weeks ago on a Thurs nite waiting for a friend. There were literally 5 other guys at the bar. By my third beer, not one stripper came over to me. At least three of them know me by name but only waved hi and stayed huddled on the other side. There was this one smoking hot Asian dancer, never saw her before. She did her stage dance, and the dollar parade then off the stage and disappeared. Place needs an injection of some serious energy and new blood.

gaslight

First of all.... some of the posts here are confusing me ... Licafe or Lecafe? but any how.. i was at the gaslight last week. had a dance with rita.. nice chest skinny , no ass... but compared to the rest she was ok... dance was 30 mediocre dance she let me feel her up but no touching the kitty... ask for extras she said not allowed... but i must say the booths and closed curtains make it a great place for extras. guess im gonna have to try the other girls. ill post later

billyS

Reign of Terror
slinkybender said:
LE Cafe? Do they serve donuts?
It used to be called the Rainforest Cafe back in the day. When the chain resturant Rainforest Cafe opened a location in the Source Mall in Westbury the tittie bar changed their name to Le Cafe. I heard that the chain place forced them to.

LatinNHorny said:
i was at the gaslight last week. had a dance with rita.. nice chest skinny , no ass... but compared to the rest she was ok... dance was 30 mediocre dance she let me feel her up but no touching the kitty... ask for extras she said not allowed... but i must say the booths and closed curtains make it a great place for extras. guess im gonna have to try the other girls. ill post later
I was at Gaslight a few weeks ago. The "possibility" of using the private booths behind closed curtains is the ONLY reason I would go back. I sampled Rita and two others.... some grinding, but virtualy no mileage at all. MAYBE touching over her outfit.

It's all depending on what you expect - and what you're used to - during a private dance. Long Island bars seem fairly lame, in general. And many places are doing the 30 dollar LD.... too much. Le Cafe in Hicksville is also a grinding experience, but not a lot more. If you disagree with me, PLEASE let us know were we should be going.

AlwaysHavingFun said:
I was talking about The Bear which was previously spoken about in this post........Better Late Than Never
when was last time you went to this place...whenever i drive pass there are no cars parked out front or in parkin lot..i want to stop by but id hate the walk of shame back to the car

fuhecu2 said:
when was last time you went to this place...whenever i drive pass there are no cars parked out front or in parkin lot..i want to stop by but id hate the walk of shame back to the car
I'm not proud. This summer on a Saturday mid-afternoon, I drove by The Bear, parked, and tried to open the door..... locked. If this place is open, I don't know what the hours are.

I frequened this establishment four years ago (maybe more) for the sake of one or two specific dancers-- Monique, an ATF.

Taking one for the team in THIS situation (including the walk of shame) is cheaper and doesn't claim an hour of your life.

The Bear

fuhecu2 said:
There is now a sign out in front that says they are open Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays at 8PM. I would check it out, but my schedule doesn't mesh with theirs.

le_ellie said:
went to li cafe- met mia - a greek dancer- she had pancake tits but nice long legs, cute butt. . . . wonder if anyone has had dances at this place.
I stopped in Saturday afternoon. Mia (wearing fishnet) approached me at the bar and we had a dance or two. What I DON'T like about this place and other Suffolk clubs is the $30 dance. And she unsuccessfully tried to sell me on the more expensive room... but a dancer this summer told me it's the same mileage, but the advantage is that no other couple can join you in the second room. That can happen in the basic LD room-- if it was crowded. Mia does what she can within the restrictions that this club has in place. Very sexy dance and fondle.

An interesting dynamic: BECAUSE she was all over me and it was a very good "moderate mileage" dance, I didn't grab a tit-- I feared that if the bouncers would have seen it on camera, they would have interrupted the dance, and the mood. (I can't swear that they do continuously monitor the dances on video or not)

billyS

Reign of Terror
likesaction said:
(I can't swear that they do continuously monitor the dances on video or not)
The guy by the door does. He even let me watch a dance once to show me that there is no touching allowed.

Update!

I met up with a friend here to BS a little bit and what a waste! This place is no better then the FF except Gaslight had girls! I have to explain why we even went there. This stripper I met in Shady al's told me everything is to be had there, and that there are curtains on the booths. So I thought a lil recon was in order.

We sit down at the bar and get a drink and immediately get hit up from a girl for a lap dance! So I politely refuse. Later another two girls come over and sat with us we bought them drinks, and then we went for lap dances. We walk over to the LD booths and there are no curtains, so I said ok this is going to be fun it might be a little out in the open but tucked away ahh fuck it. The dance starts and I already made my first mistake by not asking how much. The dance is good I am able to touch all over but nothing else, so i end it after the second dance. I ask her how much and she say $40 ok I take out 40; she says no $40 per dance. I say "80 DOLLARS???" I must have said it a lil loud because she came back with "$60 is ok " We left about 1 minute after my friend was done and went Stonehenge hoping to see Ashley or maybe Brooklyn even she would have be a welcome site!!

....What I DON'T like about this place and other Suffolk clubs is the $30 dance......
I never paid $30 for a dance.You may be confusing asking price vs what they are willing to take.

The correct dialog is:

her: You want a dance? (or will you buy me a drink?)
you: How much is the dance? (or how much is your drink? - you always ask in either case right?)
her: $30
you: You seem very nice ( feel free to substitute "hot" "sexy" or other words that complement her but dont make her feel like a slut) and I would really like a dance with you - I'm just not willing to pay $30 a dance.
her: (probably 80% of the time if the place aint packed) How much will you pay?

If you are intereted in her saving face (I'm not) you can say 2 dances for $40 - or you can say $20 and if its good, I tip (good meaning you get some extras - if not you do not tip after and you tell her why)

IT'S A BUSINESS - she really doesnt like you or want to hear about your day or your stories or what you do (unless it is to size you up for how much she can get) .

Last edited:
I never paid $30 for a dance.You may be confusing asking price vs what they are willing to take.

The correct dialog is:

her: You want a dance? (or will you buy me a drink?)
you: How much is the dance? (or how much is your drink? - you always ask in either case right?)
her: $30
you: You seem very nice ( feel free to substitute "hot" "sexy" or other words that complement her but dont make her feel like a slut) and I would really like a dance with you - I'm just not willing to pay $30 a dance.
her: (probably 80% of the time if the place aint packed) How much will you pay?

If you are intereted in her saving face (I'm not) you can say 2 dances for $40 - or you can say $20 and if its good, I tip (good meaning you get some extras - if not you do not tip after and you tell her why)

IT'S A BUSINESS - she really doesnt like you or want to hear about your day or your stories or what you do (unless it is to size you up for how much she can get) .
Great post genius. I am sure that you just saved a few guys here a little cash.

I use the Gomez Addams techinique of negotiation:

Stripper: You want a dance baby?
Me: Maybe, how much?
Stripper: $30 a dance
Me: I'll give you 40
Stripper: Make it 20
Me: Deal!

My rule is never go to a SC and drink because 1/2 naked woman and alcohol do not mix well! So my convo would go like this.
Stripper: you want a dance baby?
Me: Enlighten me....How much
Stripper: $30 a dance
Me:I can't dance, I have 2 left feet. So let's skip the dance. How much to suck my cock?
Stripper: Speechless
Me: Happy! I saved a few bucks for someone who will suck my cock!