LeCafe/Gaslight..HJ and BJ now available

likesaction said:
I used to go to Bear Neccessities (now called The Bear) years ago. Tiny Brazilian named Monique was there. I still think about her. Never high-mileage at that bar, but it was fun. If it's more entertaining now, I'm there.
Last time I went there was a tattoed girl named Sparky there, an old bag, and a girl named Nicole who was russian with yellow teeth. After that, I haven't been back.

CarmineSabiaJr said:
I know they used to give HJ's and BJ's at The Bear in Island Park but I haven't been there in a while. Does anyone know what's going on there?

I drive by there a coupla times a week. The place looks like it's closed.

iusedtobeone1 said:
Her nickname is actualy spark plug. She actually has a motor tattoed on her arm. Her dad is a race car driver. She is nice but no extras are available.
I remember along time ago back when I was 18, me and my friends knew this black chick there that offered HJ's. Then the place went on fire and the new mgmt stepped in, so I was wondering what's going on there now.

Never been to the Bear but it always looks like it is closed. Its kinda a high profile location, so having your car parked out front would not be a good thing.

Looks like a real dump from the outside almost like it is falling apart.

fortydog said:
Never been to the Bear but it always looks like it is closed. Its kinda a high profile location, so having your car parked out front would not be a good thing.

Looks like a real dump from the outside almost like it is falling apart.

its was also a dump inside.

Haha

iusedtobeone1 said:
Her nickname is actualy spark plug. She actually has a motor tattoed on her arm. Her dad is a race car driver. She is nice but no extras are available.

SparkPlug!! HAHAHHAHAHAHA
The Bears Finest!

Crystal

Went to LICafe after work tonight and was surprised to find a variety. Only one of the four were Russian and she was the worst of the lot. Crystal was there, impressed that I knew her name, says her weight is 150 but looks good from front and back, no tats or piercings, real old skool. Not scheduled for Gaslight at this time, says her only shifts are Mon and Fri 12-8 at LIC. Confirmed more on the menu at Gaslight and the standard dance is forty now. Offered me 20 to dance but I declined, dry humps turn me off. Pleasant, smooth, young looking face, says she’s 31. Nice attitude, charming, I bought her a ladies drink.

The other non Russians were Rita or Pita an Arab sounded Lebanese to me, butterface all the way, foul teeth. And a young Dominica named Marlon or Marie or something like that. A real latina, nice moves, small feet, black hair almost tit length. Was cleaning up with lapdances, I only talked to her during her shift.

Four different ethnic girls were a nice surprise.

LICafe and an American

Over the last month or so, I've visited LICafe. Probably since I'm not a regular, mileage is non existant here. But I've met Christine there (she works a few afternoons each week). A home-grown American, slim, probably 25, and a beautiful woman. I get a nice grinding here... nothing else happens since you're on camera. That's not what I usually go to a strip club for, but spending time with American strippers has a big appeal to me.

If a low-impact dance with a very pretty young woman is enough for you... Christine is a diamond in the rough-- without paying "gentleman's club" prices.

CarmineSabiaJr said:
Someone needs to take one for the team here and I don't want it to be me lol
ugh.. i'm tempted to be the one.. but funds are low... saving up for a bachelor party... lol! and NO.. not taking it to the bear.

li cafe- mia and mercedes

went to li cafe- met mia - a greek dancer- she had pancake tits but nice long legs, cute butt and mercedes - a cuban-irish (that's what she said) big tits on a small girl- (is she the same from teasers?) wonder if anyone has had dances at this place. they have 2 little rooms - are they monitored and are they worth the trouble? what made the experience good was the bar maid- cute and lots of personality. I promised mia that i would see her on Tuesday- any advice- any info would be appreciated

le_ellie said:
went to li cafe- met mia - a greek dancer- she had pancake tits but nice long legs, cute butt and mercedes - a cuban-irish (that's what she said) big tits on a small girl- (is she the same from teasers?) wonder if anyone has had dances at this place. they have 2 little rooms - are they monitored and are they worth the trouble? what made the experience good was the bar maid- cute and lots of personality. I promised mia that i would see her on Tuesday- any advice- any info would be appreciated
I've never been to LI Cafe but I recently had a motel date with a girl who happens to dance there. She said the owners are very strict and extras are not usually available but she is able to sneak in a quick suck or feel when monitoring is a little lax. Does anyone here know differently?

billyS

Reign of Terror
misterxyz said:
I've never been to LI Cafe but I recently had a motel date with a girl who happens to dance there. She said the owners are very strict and extras are not usually available but she is able to sneak in a quick suck or feel when monitoring is a little lax. Does anyone here know differently?
The guy sitting by the door has the monitors for the rooms right in front of him and flashes the red light as soon as the guy touches the girl. If you go up and talk to him he lets you watch the dance. The laps there have the lowest milage of any on the Island. They are a rip-off. I did it once and I knew my time was shorted. They do, however, have a fine stable of atractive young women at night and rotate the girls on and off the stage quickly. This works well since it keeps them energized as opposed to places like LeCafe and Gaslite where they stay on stage for up to a half hour and hardly dance much less take their tops off. The girls at LI Cafe tend to be young 20's Woc's and white girls, hardly any russians.
BTW, since I started this thread I've walked into the Gaslite three times and have yet to see anyone I'd like to go behind those curtians with to test if they are really giving handjobs. It is always the same old Russian girls who are old, ugly, fat and wear way too much perfume.

Last edited:
The Bear

Just wanted to give my 2 cents about this place..............I have friends who live not too far and have been here a few times...........There looks like a 40 something biker chick behind the bar..........usually there are 2-3 decent looking girls with 2 couches in the back to get dances on.............There is a big burly Metal-Head looking bouncer who is an asshole in my opinion who basically shadows you during you dance ensuring that no touch or anything is remotely possible..........Though some of the girls are definately willing.........Not recommended unless you just want a few beers and some half-way decent eye candy when you are bored and do not want to spend money elsewhere

AHF, which club are you referencing here?

This maybe a late review if you can even call it that, but I was with a friend at Le Cafe maybe 2 weeks ago for a drink. The crowd was not bad over there on a Friday night. The dancers really rarely came up to me and my buddy, and the one that did wasn't much of a looker. Mostly, actually, maybe all of them were Russian. Had a dance with one girl with some big ol' breasts for 30 and that was it. I maybe got a couple of feels in before she told me it's not allowed.

Dances were cheaper than some of the other places on the LI. Drinks on the other hand, 15 for a LI ice tea was a bit much in my opinion.

Pluses were: Friday night, not crowded, some nice eye candy, good place to hang out for a couple of hours without having to spend too much.