Lear Talent Reviews & Discussion 929-287-5553

Sofia Clinton, $200 hh
Face - 8
Body - 8
Service - 7

I've been eyeing Sofia for some time. Her pictures looked enticing and decided to giver her a try. Texted and arranged for a 30min session. Parking was easy and location was safe and clean. She's young and tight, so that was a plus. However, her youthfulness also meant she wasn't as engaging, which resulted in a somewhat mechanical session. Overall had a good time and for the price point, it was worth it. Would repeat.

Buzzed and she opened the door in a black nighty. Her pictures are accurate, but she had a lot of make up on, which I think she could have done without. Said she's from Venezuela and has been in NY for 4 months. Doesn't speak english, but we communicated just fine. Very attractive and that was an immediate turn on. I took a quick shower and move onto the main session.

She didn't appear nervous in any way. In fact she told me exactly what she would do: "I'll dance for you, then I'll go down on you, then we'll put the condom on and we'll have sex". I was like, "Uh, ok...". And sure enough, on came the music, all the clothes came off and she gave me a little lap dance. She has a tiny frame, but a firm round ass and firm tits. I sat on the edge of the bed and she turned with her back to me grinding away. It was pretty hot seeing her gyrate her hips, feeling that firm ass and running my hands over her tits. Couple of minutes of that and she then turned around and grabbed some tissue. I guess I was already dripping with anticipation and so she cleaned me off a bit before she went onto part 2, going down on me. Seeing her on her knees with that pretty face of hers was hot. BBBJ was decent, but nothing to rave about. Kept wanting to push my cock deep into her throat but she gently resisted, so I didn't pursue it. Just let her keep doing her thing. No extra saliva, no tongue running up and down my shaft, just a bare minimum BBBJ.

On to part 3 and the condom came on. I laid on the bed, she applied some lube and got on top. Her pussy felt wonderful. Not super tight, but just enough. GC, then onto mish where I spread those beautiful legs of hers nice and wide. Started pumping hard with one hand on her right ankle and the other on her firm breast. The ass is always my weak spot, so I knew I needed to turn her around to finish. Turned her around, laying her on her stomach, and pumped at her from behind. Watching her great little ass as she arched her back was too much for me and I bust in the bag. She cleaned me up, I took a quick shower and I was on my way.

For $200 I didn't know what to expect, but was satisfied. She wasn't an enthusiastic performer and if you're looking for that, you're probably better off at an AMP where they really get into it, or one of the other Lear beauties. But if you're looking for a quick bust with a sexy provider, I'd recommend.

Danielle @ Lear. Yes! Lear!!

I’ve been secretly feeling the need for a white girl, not that I don’t love Chinese…. I do. But!! Sometimes you need something else. For me lately is an American next door look white girl, the vision may or may not include that she needs to look like a college girl, or a “Small Town” girl with a somewhat of a southern accent.

I was looking at another spot that has a White Girl that looked like that.. had the vibe… I was excited and texted to make the appointment just to learn she’s “off” today. Thank you, but where does that leave me? I fucking went to work to distract my mind and need for a bit. Needless to say I wasn’t able to “shake it off” at the office, yes. Pun intended.
I remembered that I kept seeing reviews for Lear from a guy I used to know. He loved that place, and he said, “man, I don’t need anybody to marry or date, I go here when I need and done!! It’s cheaper than having a girlfriend, faking to love you than try to take everything from you”.
Back then I thought it was truly a sad way to live and think. But it was profound enough for me to store in a special compartment in my sick mind.

So about 4 year ago I heard that and this month, I finally understood what he was saying and how one can get to that point of thinking. Buddy, you were right, all these years ago, man!!

He loves white girls. I text to see if she’s free for me at a specific time. I verified with them a long time ago but never found what I need from them and some reviews warned of a certain style and cleanliness issues so I kept away - all wrong about this specific case btw.
I text the powers to be, that I want Danielle at that time. They say YES so I plan around that time and start heading over, the whole way, thinking FUCKkKkk what am I doing? I couldnt believe Danielle was such a fit for what I needed by the pics on the site (that are exactly her), I was afraid I hyped it too much in my head that anything short of that should be a failure and a bad session. So mentally, I was fucking myself..

We had a bit of a confusion with the powers to be and I was about to lose the chance to meet her.. today. I was hyped, crushed and hyped again when I got the text that confirmed my time.. roller coaster of everything…

Finally I arrive, get in.. and gentlemen, let me tell you… my first opinion of this location was meh due to walk up, but thats about it!!

Yes, the apt wasn’t tidy as if a neurotic clean freak lived here. It had some of her stuff around, no water.. that was a bummer.. as I had severe Dry Mouth, But we managed.
It was nice and cozy, looked like a 20 something cute white artist that was doing this for extra cash was living here. It was perfect for my fantasy and it added to the feel.

Danielle is fucking ADORABLE!! she hot, sick spinner body that I’ve only experienced with maybe 2 Chinese spinners, but she’s white, nothing fake about her at all. Small girl, college type feel, look and behavior. I’d say 5’5? Fit, large natural top, Some beautiful tattoos, talkative - we connected well within 5 min. She was welcoming and warm. I brought up we should take care of the donation early so I don’t forget ( I actually left a few times at certain places without, but realized and we good)

I ask to shower, she hands me the towel and asks some to follow her. She went through the whole explanation of why the drain is on the other side.. but we manage and I end up washing myself quick and reunite. I actually done mind the solo shower I almost prefer it and when I can and know the girl will shower solo, it’s quicker and more efficient.
I come out wet drying myself as we chit chat about this and that, then and now.
We clicked well and the more I hear her talk and watch her white body language I like her and made up this whole new fantasy.. daddy’s in college town USA looking for a new SB.. that was my title for today. Danielle was a perfect casting couch girl. Shaved white, pink pussy that looked, felt and tasted like a last meal should taste like.
She was tight, wet and engaged the whole time, playing her role and taking corrections well as needed. I bring up we establish some guidelines first just to make sure I don’t go all out on the first visit. She was ok and we had a base line to follow. I sit against the edge of the bed facing the wall and in to the frame Danielle walked in lookin fucking amazing kneeling infront of me.
She commented on the style and came up for affectionate GFE Dfk. I couldn’t believe it, she turned it on and stayed on. She has me stand up she’s still in her knees looking up at me. Mind blown!! Like who told her that’s exactly what I wanted when I wanted it??!!? She looked perfect. She looked at me, opened her mouth and while humming “oh daddy”, took me in half way about 2-3 pumps and then all the way down her white throat. I didn’t let off till about 10-15 min. I wanted it seared in my mind. It felt like pure pleasure. So good, heavenly.

We moved up on the bed and she naturally sits on my face with 69 and says it’s time for me to have her “pink pussy” eaten. Lord save me!
We had one of the most arousing and visually satisfying 69. She took it well, I had plenty of pussy access and we just fit. When I was covered in white girl pink kissy juice I told her I had to just fuck her. She agreed and covers me up with a slightly lubed rain coat that fit me well and was thin.
She mounted me CG first. It was a good fit, she was tight and slippery when wet.
But we couldn’t find our rhythm- it’s ok. We we’re committed at this point, we change to mish.. the view was incredible, body, face.. the room.. we go hard and the sounds of her moaning and occasionally saying “fuck me harder daddy, fuck your white girl..” I mean that was Danielle style. It worked because even though mish was visually stunning I needed more. I needed her in good ol’ doggy, looking back at me saying that. I needed to see how her eyes closed as I went harder and deeper, we managed to stay within the lines we established..

readers, doggy with Danielle is what I was feeling all day since I woke up. This is what I needed. Her white bubble ass spread infront of me, revealing her pink Kitty slightly spread, glistening from wetness, her back arched in, her hair, her tattoos, all these little pieces came together in a tsunami of finish.. after about 5 min in intense doggy, she looks back at me sideways, opened her beautiful eyes and bit her lip and whispered “oh daddy, fuck me” as she’s looking at me pulling my arm closer to her on the thrust.. I came so hard.. so hard.
We held on for a minute or so to let our bodies relax Then I pulled out and collapsed on the bed I remember thinking that AS was fucking right, of course for men our age after all, we been through .. it took a hot spinner white girl to make me want to come back again and again.
And thumbs up to the powers to be Thank You for making it happen.
Total donation = A STEAL!! @ $300.

9/10 on atmosphere, cleanliness, southern hospitality and an open mind - please install an elevator ASAP.

I’ve been secretly feeling the need for a white girl, not that I don’t love Chinese…. I do. But!! Sometimes you need something else. For me lately is an American next door look white girl, the vision may or may not include that she needs to look like a college girl, or a “Small Town” girl with a somewhat of a southern accent.

I was looking at another spot that has a White Girl that looked like that.. had the vibe… I was excited and texted to make the appointment just to learn she’s “off” today. Thank you, but where does that leave me? I fucking went to work to distract my mind and need for a bit. Needless to say I wasn’t able to “shake it off” at the office, yes. Pun intended.
I remembered that I kept seeing reviews for Lear from a guy I used to know. He loved that place, and he said, “man, I don’t need anybody to marry or date, I go here when I need and done!! It’s cheaper than having a girlfriend, faking to love you than try to take everything from you”.
Back then I thought it was truly a sad way to live and think. But it was profound enough for me to store in a special compartment in my sick mind.

So about 4 year ago I heard that and this month, I finally understood what he was saying and how one can get to that point of thinking. Buddy, you were right, all these years ago, man!!

He loves white girls. I text to see if she’s free for me at a specific time. I verified with them a long time ago but never found what I need from them and some reviews warned of a certain style and cleanliness issues so I kept away - all wrong about this specific case btw.
I text the powers to be, that I want Danielle at that time. They say YES so I plan around that time and start heading over, the whole way, thinking FUCKkKkk what am I doing? I couldnt believe Danielle was such a fit for what I needed by the pics on the site (that are exactly her), I was afraid I hyped it too much in my head that anything short of that should be a failure and a bad session. So mentally, I was fucking myself..

We had a bit of a confusion with the powers to be and I was about to lose the chance to meet her.. today. I was hyped, crushed and hyped again when I got the text that confirmed my time.. roller coaster of everything…

Finally I arrive, get in.. and gentlemen, let me tell you… my first opinion of this location was meh due to walk up, but thats about it!!

Yes, the apt wasn’t tidy as if a neurotic clean freak lived here. It had some of her stuff around, no water.. that was a bummer.. as I had severe Dry Mouth, But we managed.
It was nice and cozy, looked like a 20 something cute white artist that was doing this for extra cash was living here. It was perfect for my fantasy and it added to the feel.

Danielle is fucking ADORABLE!! she hot, sick spinner body that I’ve only experienced with maybe 2 Chinese spinners, but she’s white, nothing fake about her at all. Small girl, college type feel, look and behavior. I’d say 5’5? Fit, large natural top, Some beautiful tattoos, talkative - we connected well within 5 min. She was welcoming and warm. I brought up we should take care of the donation early so I don’t forget ( I actually left a few times at certain places without, but realized and we good)

I ask to shower, she hands me the towel and asks some to follow her. She went through the whole explanation of why the drain is on the other side.. but we manage and I end up washing myself quick and reunite. I actually done mind the solo shower I almost prefer it and when I can and know the girl will shower solo, it’s quicker and more efficient.
We clicked well and the more I hear her talk and watch her white body language I like her and made up this whole new fantasy.. daddy’s in college town USA looking for a new SB.. that was my title for today. Danielle was a perfect casting couch girl. Shaved white, pink pussy that looked, felt and tasted like a last meal should taste like.
She was tight, wet and engaged the whole time, playing her role and taking corrections well as needed. I bring up we establish some guidelines first just to make sure I don’t go all out on the first visit. She was ok and we had a base line to follow. I sit against the edge of the bed facing the wall and in to the frame Danielle walked in lookin fucking amazing kneeling infront of me.
She commented on the style and came up for affectionate GFE Dfk. I couldn’t believe it, she turned it on and stayed on. She has me stand up she’s still in her knees looking up at me. Mind blown!! Like who told her that’s exactly what I wanted when I wanted it??!!? She looked perfect. She looked at me, opened her mouth and while humming “oh daddy”, took me in half way about 2-3 pumps and then all the way down her white throat. I didn’t let off till about 10-15 min. I wanted it seared in my mind. It felt like pure pleasure. So good, heavenly.

We moved up on the bed and she naturally sits on my face with 69 and says it’s time for me to have her “pink pussy” eaten. Lord save me!
We had one of the most arousing and visually satisfying 69. She took it well, I had plenty of pussy access and we just fit. When I was covered in white girl pink kissy juice I told her I had to just fuck her. She agreed and covers me up with a slightly lubed rain coat that fit me well and was thin.
She mounted me CG first. It was a good fit, she was tight and slippery when wet.
But we couldn’t find our rhythm- it’s ok. We we’re committed at this point, we change to mish.. the view was incredible, body, face.. the room.. we go hard and the sounds of her moaning and occasionally saying “fuck me harder daddy, fuck your white girl..” I mean that was Danielle style. It worked because even though mish was visually stunning I needed more. I needed her in good ol’ doggy, looking back at me saying that. I needed to see how her eyes closed as I went harder and deeper, we managed to stay within the lines we established..

readers, doggy with Danielle is what I was feeling all day since I woke up. This is what I needed. Her white bubble ass spread infront of me, revealing her pink Kitty slightly spread, glistening from wetness, her back arched in, her hair, her tattoos, all these little pieces came together in a tsunami of finish.. after about 5 min in intense doggy, she looks back at me sideways, opened her beautiful eyes and bit her lip and whispered “oh daddy, fuck me” as she’s looking at me pulling my arm closer to her on the thrust.. I came so hard.. so hard.
We held on for a minute or so to let our bodies relax Then I pulled out and collapsed on the bed I remember thinking that AS was fucking right, of course for men our age after all, we been through .. it took a hot spinner white girl to make me want to come back again and again.

9/10 on atmosphere, cleanliness, southern hospitality and an open mind - please install an elevator ASAP.
Amazing review. I feel like I was there too.

Did you know if BBFS was on the menu for her? I've read some reviews that she no longer offers for an extra $100

I don't think so. Tbh, I don't remember seeing where it ever was. Cim used to be, then wasn't, and I'm told back again. But don't recall bbfs.
On her very first visit to NY it was available, and it was a YMMV routine, with the usual extra $100 per visit. So my 1st 2 visits it was available to me.

By my third visit which was probably her 4th NYC Lears visit, she was no longer a bbfs option [or at least she didn't negotiate at what $$$ extra would bring bbfs back]

On her very first visit to NY it was available, and it was a YMMV routine, with the usual extra $100 per visit. So my 1st 2 visits it was available to me.

By my third visit which was probably her 4th NYC Lears visit, she was no longer a bbfs option [or at least she didn't negotiate at what $$$ extra would bring bbfs back]
Was your third visit in the last 6 months? I've seen her a number of times with the PSE option being available but reading recent reviews that she is no longer offering.

Was your third visit in the last 6 months? I've seen her a number of times with the PSE option being available but reading recent reviews that she is no longer offering.
No haven't been in Manhattan regularly to partake. My new consulting gig started in 2022 - WFH only situation. Haven't been to Lear or any other Manhattan provider since Dec 2021, last time I saw her was during the summer or fall of 2020..

There had been an STI/STD outbreak of the Florida strippers visiting Lear's in 2019ish, I don't recall the exact time that they all stopped providing for fear of getting or spreading... this "outbreak" was never confirmed, but the FL strippers used it as the pretext to no longer provide bbfs when they used to previously

Saw Danielle last week - it had been a few years and she has really filled out, body wise. Natural tits that are a tiny bit saggy (but used to be very much so, hugely improved). Super cute and friendly/bubbly girl. She does smoke 420 in the apartment although it didn’t smell at all, but a huge amount of it was just out on the table when I arrived.

Danielle is 100% photo accurate, I only got LFK but ymmv here. Showered, got a nice bbbj, and got into 69 - kitty is super clean, no smell, and shaved. I did pop in this position although she pulled back from CIM. I’m not too big on it generally but would’ve been nice in this case, she says she does it just for whatever reason wasn’t feeling it in that moment.

Chatted for a bit (she can really talk) and got on to round 2, bbbj followed by rcg, she can definitely ride. Then into doggy until I popped in the bag.

Super sweet girl worth seeing especially at the non-inflated prices like the rest of his girls. To chime in on above convo: When I saw her last, this was 3-4 years ago, my latex allergy was accommodated for an extra amount, but I did not ask this time as it’s no longer an activity I partake in. Seems she may have moved on from that.

Did you know if BBFS was on the menu for her? I've read some reviews that she no longer offers for an extra $100
It’s is no longer on the menu. I didn’t ask for it but it came up, that she’s matured in the business and doesn’t risk her health any more. She said she doesn’t really do CIM any longer, but she did so for me on my
First visit lol so that’s BS.

sweet girl, rough past, bit of a hippie, a big time pot head, but awesome service(LfK, Dfk, DTAY, bbj, CIM, 2 rounds and CFS) all included when I saw her last month for $300. I’m seeing the premium pricing has finally got to Daniele and lears asking for $400 for the hour starting this week, which if she’s fresh, not tired and brings her A game she’s worth.

Isadora Rubia

Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Service:11/10

Isadora is an older Brazilian lady, photos are definitely of her but either touched up or years ago.

Speaks only Portuguese or via Google translate.

she’s still beautiful just older than the pics, she was absolutely interested in providing top level bbj and cfs. Even gave me a massage before rd 2, lots of cuddling and ball and taint licking.

400 for 2 pops

It’s is no longer on the menu. I didn’t ask for it but it came up, that she’s matured in the business and doesn’t risk her health any more. She said she doesn’t really do CIM any longer, but she did so for me on my
First visit lol so that’s BS.

sweet girl, rough past, bit of a hippie, a big time pot head, but awesome service(LfK, Dfk, DTAY, bbj, CIM, 2 rounds and CFS) all included when I saw her last month for $300. I’m seeing the premium pricing has finally got to Daniele and lears asking for $400 for the hour starting this week, which if she’s fresh, not tired and brings her A game she’s worth.
Wow, so much to process here and really appreciate it.
I totally get if she's decided not to offer BBFS anymore, for health reasons or reducing certain risks. As for CIM, like you I"m skeptical, that seems par for the course. Especially if the rate is 400.

Review : Amelie Francois
Face 8/10
Body 8/10
Services 9/10
Damage :400 hr

Saw Amelie was new and reached out to Jay on day 2 of her starting.
Got the location and headed to 9th Ave somewhere between 49 and 55th.
Nice clean apartment on level 2.

Door opens and a 20 something pretty young thing greets me in a sexy number. She's a little shy in the beginning and unlike some other girls in Lear do not jump you and dfk at the door.
I set the donation on the dresser once we're in the bedroom to the side of the entrance, while she's sat on the bed chatting and taking off her top. I undress and action ensues. Lot of DFK and GFE style nibbles and sweet nothings in the ear later, bbbj, and rimming, DATY and fun for pop 1.
Relaxaing massage and general conversation followed by even more DATY where she cums, fairly strongly.
She's super courteous and doesn't look at the clock.. Neither do I... We run over time and finally I get in the shower and kiss her good bye.
Once I'm outside I look at my phone and Jay is blowing up the phone about me overstaying.
My only advice to y'all is to set a timer for 45 minutes on your phone. After all it is a business.
I'll repeat although the pricing is steep. To me it was a great combination of nice action, pretty face, sexy body and good conversation. An escape from the realities of life.

Review : Zoe Brava
Service: fantastic
Damage :200 hh

I had fantastic time with the hot Zoe. Nice body with enhanced bumpers, about 5'4" - 5'6" 28-32YO. She speaks virtually no English but her service is what I was after. It was more then I expected. It stated with LFK, mutual touching followed by a great BBBJ. I do not do DATY but I got her pretty wet with FIV. Her BBBJ skills are one of the best I ever had. She is gentle but strong enough which almost got me finished the session right there. I held as best as I could and I am glad I did. Cover on, no lube CG, missionary, K9. She really liked the lazy k9. We switched to few other positions. She was pretty vocal and she O at least one or twice, which I could tell because I felt a warm juices flowing down there and her nipples' where hard as rock. She gave me big smile showing her beautiful white teeth with a thumb up after we were done. She is a pocket rocket and i would definitely repeat but she is there for only few days...

Isidora Rubia, $600 2hr + $200 greek
Face - 7
Body - 8
Service - 8

Requested Isidora and was given directions to location. When I got there, I was asked to wait. Waited a good 30 mins before almost leaving. I was finally told to go up and glad I did. Great personality and great session. However, fellas, watch the clock because she'll easily converse and hang with you as long as you want, but then you'll be asked to pay extra.

She opened the door and was happy to see an attractive blond. She's a bit older, probably mid 30s. She doesn't speak english, but I was fine with that as I got a chance to practice my Portuguese. In fact, this was probably one of the things I enjoyed the most. We conversed and hung out enjoying each other's company and I frankly forgot it was a provider. It wasn't until the end when I was asked to please pay for the extra time, otherwise she'd be hit with the charge. In the end, it was my fault for letting my guard down and thinking it was more than what it was. That aside, it was great session.

Started with a quick shower, I asked for greek and said it was an extra $200. Paid the donation and got to business. Started out with a BBBJ, onto mish, CG and then DG. I was so ready to bust by that point, I asked for CIM. She didn't do that, but did BBBJ until completion and then I busted on her chest. Nice MM and it as great to see them covered. Cleaned up and then we hung out and chatted. Once ready for round 2, some more BBBJ and then onto greek. I was looking forward to some pounding in doggie, but she asked that we do it in mish because otherwise it would hurt her too much. I was disappointed as I really wanted a good look at her ass. Put the cover on, spread those legs, put on some lube and went to town. Nice tight ass and finished in the bag.

Overall great session, but probably wont repeat. I don't think i got my money's worth on the greek, so that's probably my main critique. Otherwise, everything else was great.