Lear Talent Reviews & Discussion 929-287-5553

Has anyone gotten verified by Lear without sharing their work email. I have tried reaching out to them but they are not budging and keep insisting about verifying employment before they could share password for their site.
Secondly if anyone has shared their work email for verification did they face any issues later from them.
Would really appreciate if someone can provide any suggestion here.

Has anyone gotten verified by Lear without sharing their work email. I have tried reaching out to them but they are not budging and keep insisting about verifying employment before they could share password for their site.
Secondly if anyone has shared their work email for verification did they face any issues later from them.
I gave them a list of recent agencys/amps I visited and asked if they could verify me through one of them. This was over a year ago so not sure if they've gotten stricter on screening.

I told Jay no work email. Too many other options.

Well I offered her references of DDY, CCP and NYAW, but she did not budge.
I guess DDY and CCP didn't respond (I checked with the mamasan and she confirmed that they dont provide references to other agencies) which is very weird and the joy didn't try reaching out to NYAW. I did ask if there was any other way I could verify but she didn't respond. I am not comfortable sharing work email address. although I do wonder if anyone here has shared their DL over the text for verification?

Well I offered her references of DDY, CCP and NYAW, but she did not budge.
I guess DDY and CCP didn't respond (I checked with the mamasan and she confirmed that they dont provide references to other agencies) which is very weird and the joy didn't try reaching out to NYAW. I did ask if there was any other way I could verify but she didn't respond. I am not comfortable sharing work email address. although I do wonder if anyone here has shared their DL over the text for verification?
Hell No.

Sara sinn

This girl was a complete treat, absolute smoke show. Probably the best body I have seen. Her pics are real I wouldn't do it justice trying to articulate how sexy her body is in person. She's athletic and tight and curvy but not in a muscley way, her body still jiggles with the perfect amount of fat in exactly the right places.

I have a fetish for Greek so saw her for that reason. Her energy was great, not weird at all and seems to like her work.

She started of with bbj which was amazing, took the whole thing down hitting the back of her you know what. Then of course I ask for my fetish and she's down. Man she was tight and a trooper. I'm not into pain but I'm also gonna go till she says stop. She was def moaning from some pain but fought through it. I was gentle I prefer it that way. But the moans and the way she had her left hand straight out clinching the sheets tightly as she moaned and fought through made it sooo hott.

She seems like she's down for anything.

Prices are listed and I tipped 200 which is pricey but I was told to bring that and I didn't negotiate with the girl because it was awesome.

thanks, great review. would love to slam that ass myself. is CIM on the menu?

Sara sinn

This girl was a complete treat, absolute smoke show. Probably the best body I have seen. Her pics are real I wouldn't do it justice trying to articulate how sexy her body is in person. She's athletic and tight and curvy but not in a muscley way, her body still jiggles with the perfect amount of fat in exactly the right places.

I have a fetish for Greek so saw her for that reason. Her energy was great, not weird at all and seems to like her work.

She started of with bbj which was amazing, took the whole thing down hitting the back of her you know what. Then of course I ask for my fetish and she's down. Man she was tight and a trooper. I'm not into pain but I'm also gonna go till she says stop. She was def moaning from some pain but fought through it. I was gentle I prefer it that way. But the moans and the way she had her left hand straight out clinching the sheets tightly as she moaned and fought through made it sooo hott.

Prices are listed and I tipped 200 which is pricey but I was told to bring that and I didn't negotiate with the girl because it was awesome.

I could have done it at any time and she didn't tell me not to. But I chose to blow in the backdoor. The manager should be able to tell you that. I wanna say you probably can.

I could have done it at any time and she didn't tell me not to. But I chose to blow in the backdoor. The manager should be able to tell you that. I wanna say you probably can.
thanks bro. I am reluctant to ask J anything about the girls services as he gets mad at that lol. I will have to bust a nut in that gals ass. the body is crazy

Review Maya

Set up for hhr 300 Got to a nice apartment complex. Buzzed in when it was time, took the elevator up and knocked on the door. Was let in by a nice looking Latina milf, probably late 30s, early 40s is my guess. Dirty blonde hair, nice natural D breasts, and natural ass. We embraced in some DFK. Then I took a quick shower and met her in the bedroom. Very nice apartment.

Met in the bedroom, DFK, sucked on her breasts while feeling her ass. Then I laid her on the bed for some DATY, nice clean kitty. No FIV. I laid on the bed and she performed a decent bbj. Nothing too wild but it was ok. She then put a cover on and I got on top for missionary. After a while it wasn't doing much so asked for doggy.

There was a mirror at the end of the bed which was hot to look at while I pounded her doggy, but unfortunately couldn't get off in the bag. Asked for CIM to finish, but she said No. She said we were pretty much out of time which was a total buzzkill. She grabbed a paper towel and pointed towards me finishing on that. I just jerked off while grabbing her breasts until I blew my load onto the paper towel. I cleaned up, some small talk and then was on my way.
Overall, she was a good looking milf if you are into that and can finish in the bag. Otherwise, I personally won't repeat.

Review Daisy

Set up for hhr 300. Different apartment, but nice place still. Got buzzed in, walked upstairs. Was let in by a hot Latina milf, personally thought hotter than Maya. Early to mid 30s is my guess, light brown hair, nice tan Latina skin, hot face. Nice natural D breasts, natural big ass, overall sexy body. We introduced with some LFK, she didn't offer DFK.

I showered quick and met her in the bedroom with a towel. Some LFK, and I sucked on her breasts and ass. She got down on her knees and performed a very good bbj, nice suction, eye contact when asked, and good technique. There was also a mirror by us so I positioned us so I could look down on her and from the mirror. It was some hot views.

I laid her on the bedroom and performed DATY, nice clean kitty, no FIV. Then she put on a cover, lubed herself up and I inserted for missionary. Her body was hot to watch as I put her legs on my shoulders and pounded away until I blew in the bag. Had some small talk afterwards, nice conversation. I showered and got dressed, one last kiss and I was on my way.

Overall, nice hot milf. Sexy body, hot face in my opinion. I would repeat when she returns.

Sara sinn

Sara Sinn:

Also saw Sara a couple of weeks ago:

Pics are an exact match.

I walk up the stairs and she greets me in the exact black string Bikini she had on in the pics plus stripper heels. website says 19 years old but I would say mid to late 20s (prob late 20s). Apartment is clean and new which is welcoming given some of the other locations.

We pop the Rose and start chatting. She says she is Venezuelan. has great smile, toned body, firm ass and breast just as in pics. I move to jump in shower come out we stand in front of mirror and she squats down and devours my cock BBBJ with plump lips, she goes for BLS and then runs her tongue underneath the base of my cock. We then jump in bed, strap on, and go through a variety of positions. Move back to mish, put her legs in my shoulders and pound it out whilst watching her freshly manicured toes dangling back and forth. Looked so sexy that decide to lightly kiss and suck her toes and end up losing it an blow in the bag.

She cleans me up, and she walks over to pour us more to drink. get hard AF as her body is pretty much the same or better than u see in instagram. think of one of those instagram fit chicks. Sip some more and then she goes back to BBBJ and then she suggests to go back in front of the mirror to fuck. She is shorter than me so she puts on those 6 inch heels, stands with her back to me and arches her back so I am able to slide right into her kitty, from the back but standing up, we stand up fuck in front of the mirror for 10 min and feel I am about to release but hold on for dear life. We go back in the bed back to mish and feet in my shoulders. I ask for CIM but she says you can cum anywhere u want but mouth. turn her to doggie, go for a few minutes, rip of the bag and cum all over her ass. Was epic. She is a complete 10/10

price point for me was 500. was 400 a few days before. Will repeat as she seemed sex positive and made sure I felt satisfied and tried things to ensure that happened.

Katie Kiss

1 Hr 400
Had plans to drive a family member into Manhattan for a few weeks. The night before we are going, my S/O bails on our trip , confirms I can make the drop off alone. Instantly my heart is racing , knowing I should line up an appt with an elite Manhattan provider and I need to do some research quick. I strike out on first two attempts. One is closed for holidays , other doesn’t seem to be advertising anymore. Digging through reviews and I remember Lear. I was verified at lead summer if 21 and had one of my favorite sessions with stefanie breeze , one of the only providers to get me to cum three times in one hour…. This memory lands me on the lead website.

I text handler for updated website password to see who’s available . Had trouble picking one, but go with Katie Kiss, ask if I can book for next day at 1. Confirmed, asks me to text in morning to confirm.

Next day comes fast and everything goes smoothly. I was a little worried about timing on my way in, so request a bump to 130 time, handler obliges. I make the drop off and head to the midtown east location I’m given. Get down to area , drive around to find parking , throw out a text at 115 I’m 5 min away. I need to pee really bad but afraid it may make me late to look so I hold it. At 124 I get the room number to buzz and walk up to. Get buzzed in , head up 4 floors of stairs and lo and behold , I’m in heaven. Wtf

Katie Kiss lets me in, hiding behind door , we lock eyes , she gives me some of the best dfk I’ve ever had. My plan was to use the bathroom upon entering and most likely shower. We are standing in kitchen making out, I can’t stop kissing her, her lips are so juicy , we are taking turns shoving tongues in each others mouth. I look down , she’s wearing a shiny black trench coat , nothing underneath but a red thong , beautiful dark skin , small perky squeezable boobs , long legs , her ass is top notch for a spinner body like hers. 3-5 mins in we come up for air and she says we need to get you naked. I take off her coat, we get me naked.

She goes to the bed and calls me over, she’s now on all four and I decide to daty , really going to town on her clit. She gets very wet, dripping wet and knows how to moan and say just the right amount of dirty talk. I could feel my head swelling throughout the session and she rubbed my ego along with everything else. After a good ten minutes of daty , we are both a hot sweaty mess. She’s a passionate woman and makes the entire experience feel gfe or better yet , like that passionate forbidden one night stand you had in college of dreamt about with you girl friends roommate. I lay on my back and she begins to lick me head to toe , my ears are getting slobbered and I love it. My heart is beating so fast at this point and she starts rimming me , bls , next shaft. I hear her whispering , “ give me all of it , let me take all of it. She gets the dt, then comes back up to kiss me more. Rubs herself on top of me but no penetration, she grabs the cover , suits me up and gives me the ride of my life. I empty in the bag , and we lay connected like a pretzel.

Mr. Bojangles is still hard inside of Katie kiss , bag full of little mr and miss bojangles in the bag and we both just start thrusting more, but we both discuss and decide I better get that full bag out of her baby maker fast. Wouldn’t want those swimmers getting out!! We joke, I go in bathroom take it off and finally pee. I think I lasted longer with her than I ever would normally because I had to pee so bad lol, she distracted me when I first walked in. Also come to find out, the water was shut off lol, this is why she didn’t send me to the shower initially, here I was thinking she jumped my bones and forgot to make me shower. Luckily I was showered that morning and pretty fresh still. At least 30-35 mins have passed by already.

Back to Katie Kiss , I go back to bed and she offers massage. Massage leads to more rimming, 69, and we are dfking , she runs her amazing vagina all over me again , gets second cover snd starts riding. Gets up , goes to corner of bed, leans over and invites me up and behind her. I stand behind and enter with both of her legs and ass cheeks inside my legs and I start plowing away. Her dirty talk seems so natural , she gets so wet , I start rubbing her asshole with my finger and I can’t hold it in anymore , I explode in the bag round two, pounding her in standing doggy I lay back down and more dfk and snuggling. She never once looked at her phone and there was no clock in the apartment. After a good 15 minute snuggle and her caressing my ego more while we talked about her Caribbean life and my dream to find her, she told me I would have to come see her again to find out which island she is from.
We start playing a little again , she now has my dick in her mouth, it’s at the chubby stage , not fully hard. We laugh I’m def over my time and she’s going to get in trouble. I know I’m over so I flirt a little more and then pull out. She gets paper towels , still no water but does her best to clean her juices off of me , very caring , helps me get dressed. I hand her my envelope with donations , a little more dfk and I’m on my way. I whisper in her ear, I’ll be back sooner or later. Her eyes follow me out the door and down first flight of stairs , until she’s out of my site.

midtown east Manhattan
Katie Kiss
Looks 9.3/10 she’s hot
Service 9.7/10 She’s a rockstar I wish I lived in the city, I’d go broke. Bbj, cfs, fiv, fia, dfk, rimming, bls.

I know it can be ymmv, but I feel like I got lucky and Katie was HAF (horny AF) today.
Either Katie and I had real chemistry lol or she really loves her job and knows how to make her customers feel special in all aspects of the experience. Will repeat if she’s available next time I’m mongering in Manhattan.

Cherie - Fench girl

I got verified with Jay last week, and paid a visit to Cherie.
Cherie is a delight and by nature someone who wants to please. She has a beautiful smile, and a smoking hot body. The pics on the site are real.

The location is midtown, not too far from Grand Central. That was easy access. The set up was easy. I was texted the exact apartment number once I got to the address given. If you get there early, there is a nice Sushi place on the same block ;-)

The apartment was super clean and well decorated. She maintains dim lights and sensual music which adds to the experience.
I was met by Cherie, wrapped in a negiligee, with a hello and a sensual LFK. It would get to a proper DFK once the action began.
I showered and we started off with some LFK to DFK in the bedroom, by the couch in front of the big bed. That led to an amazing bbj, and somewhere along the line she dropped all of her clothes..Butt naked, jumped on the bed and some more kissing, sensual stuff, and DATY. Back up and action starts. All the excitement, my first pop did not take too long, but got through mish and doggy and some dirty talk.

A brief period of lying down and chatting in each others arms- talking about her love for wine.
Back to action, multiple positions, daty, bbj, edge of the bed, legs up ( is there an acronym for that ? ;)) , finished off in doggy. All action except bbj was covered.

Took another quick 2 minute shower and out of there in exactly 1 hour.
The damage was as listed on the leartalent website.

Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Attitude : 9/10
Action: 9/10

I look forward to checking out other talents soon!

Cherie - Fench girl

I got verified with Jay last week, and paid a visit to Cherie.
Cherie is a delight and by nature someone who wants to please. She has a beautiful smile, and a smoking hot body. The pics on the site are real.

The location is midtown, not too far from Grand Central. That was easy access. The set up was easy. I was texted the exact apartment number once I got to the address given. If you get there early, there is a nice Sushi place on the same block ;-)

The apartment was super clean and well decorated. She maintains dim lights and sensual music which adds to the experience.
I was met by Cherie, wrapped in a negiligee, with a hello and a sensual LFK. It would get to a proper DFK once the action began.
I showered and we started off with some LFK to DFK in the bedroom, by the couch in front of the big bed. That led to an amazing bbj, and somewhere along the line she dropped all of her clothes..Butt naked, jumped on the bed and some more kissing, sensual stuff, and DATY. Back up and action starts. All the excitement, my first pop did not take too long, but got through mish and doggy and some dirty talk.

A brief period of lying down and chatting in each others arms- talking about her love for wine.
Back to action, multiple positions, daty, bbj, edge of the bed, legs up ( is there an acronym for that ? ;)) , finished off in doggy. All action except bbj was covered.

Took another quick 2 minute shower and out of there in exactly 1 hour.
The damage was as listed on the leartalent website.

Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Attitude : 9/10
Action: 9/10

I look forward to checking out other talents soon!
Thanks for the review! Does she have a good French accent? Sounds like she speaks English too?