Lear Talent Reviews & Discussion 929-287-5553

They finally responded and asked for reference but no response since then. Been a couple days
Idk what to tell you bro. I've been verified for a couple years now. I've always been polite and respectful. I get a response Everytime. Even when I got verified and some references didn't respond. He informed me and asked for other references.

Idk what to tell you bro. I've been verified for a couple years now. I've always been polite and respectful. I get a response Everytime. Even when I got verified and some references didn't respond. He informed me and asked for other references.
I sent them a follow up at the end of the week after my last reply and I'm verified now. The guy forgot about me so when I followed through he went and got me verified.

I sent them a follow up at the end of the week after my last reply and I'm verified now. The guy forgot about me so when I followed through he went and got me verified.
Good! Enjoy, and report back. Most LI on here, but there is a NY section. Lears line up should pick up after holiday.

Good on you mate! so there is hope after all :). I wrote to them on Monday requesting a password and again today; still no response. I guess I can expect to hear by the end of the week.

Review- Nathy (First time with Lear and was very pleased)

Got verified to obtain the password. Reached out and saw pics for Nathy who was mentioned to be a Playboy model, really liked what I saw so booked 500 for 1 hr. Was given a time and place to confirm.

Once I reached the place, got buzzed in and up quite a few flight of stairs. I rang the doorbell and the door opened to a beautiful woman. Legit model and I was so glad I booked. Black hair, beautiful face, sexy body, nice tan colored skin, nice tattoos, found out she was half Italian/half Japanese, probably early 30s. We greeted with a hug and LFK. Had some small talk and I mentioned having a stressful day, so she told me how she would take care of me. I freshened up in the bathroom, and she offered me a bottle of water also. Once I met her in the room, she undressed to her lingerie and she had such a sexy body, we kissed mainly LFK, with minimal DFK.

I explored her man made breasts which were nicely put on her and felt the best ass I have ever seen on a woman. We kissed each others body until I laid her on the bed and started DATY. She moaned in pleasure and voiced how much she was enjoying it, did FIV but didn't have me go too hard with fingering so mainly ate her out. Not fully shaved, but she was so hot I didn't care.

I then laid on the bed, and she kissed down my body and licked my dick to sucking on the top which was a wonderful bbj sight to see. Ass up in the air, eye contact from time to time, and a very skillful tongue. She would take direction well so when she licked with her tongue, she had some pretty fast movements which felt amazing.

She put a cover on and got on top for cowgirl which she used her legs to bounce up and down with some LFK from time to time. I flipped her over for missionary and pounded her until she was telling me I was gonna make her cum, and saw her eyes roll in the back of her head. I proceeded to move her to the side of the bed and put her legs behind my shoulder as I pounded her out. Asked to finish in her mouth, in which she seemed to agree but as she blew me to completion she kept her mouth closed, so realized she doesn't do CIM. Oh, well still felt great to release that pop as she edged the side of my dick with her mouth.

She showered as we cleaned up and she gave me a nice back massage with baby oil. By then I thought we were done and I was satisfied, but I soon realized it was just a break until we went for round 2. She asked that I wash up quick so I took a quick shower. Met her back in the room and she got down to blow me while I stood up. Typically have a hard time getting it up after I pop, but she was so sexy, my dick got hard quick again.

She put a cover on and I asked for doggy. She turned around and has a nice sexy back tattoo. Her ass was so big and well shaped, it was the best ass I have ever seen on a woman. I slipped in and started pounding away. We grabbed each others hands to help pound her out harder as she moaned in pleasure. Asked her to blow me to finish as she did with a hj. I helped her out by stroking it myself while she licked me and I came a second pop. She helped clean me up as we smiled. We had more small talk and got to know each other as it felt like a complete GFE. Don't even know how much time past but felt like more than an hour, as she mentioned she liked our connection during our session. Finally, I dressed up and we kissed goodbye.

Overall, well worth the 500. I think it was noted she typically looks for 800 in other sites and she is worth that price too as I would compare her with the high end girls of Vegas or NYC rates. Easily top 3 girls I have ever been with, may possibly have been #1. 2 pops, beautiful model, amazing ass, kind personality, wonderful GFE. Would definitely repeat.

Edina Hot -

Saw a few more than favorable reviews for her and had some time to kill one weekend in NYC so I decided to see what was driving the hype train.

Fellas, it’s the bottomless throat and Cummings diesel motor that won’t quit driving that MFer.

I saw her described as a “MILF” and that’s always been my thing but nowadays I’m old (damn near 40) and figured she’s prob my peer. Wrong, I was.

Easy set up, walk up to 2nd floor apt and the door opens for me with a Brazilian (? Def South American ) MILF greeting me in some black thigh highs a tight black dress and black 4” pumps. She’s probably fairly late 40s, super cute/sexy accent with a high pitched voice, nice body for her age, and sweet as hell. Can’t lie I was fairly disappointed at first with the look. Photos aren’t the most accurate. But as it goes, she’s Super accommodating pours me a glass of tequila, some LFKs as a greeting while we get to know one another a bit. Can’t remember wtf we were talking about but I was enjoying talking to her as she was inching closer on the couch and stroking my cock through my pants. I excuse myself to rinse off in the shower, then come out wearing only the towel as mami stands to welcome me back.

Mind you I felt we were really connecting before I showered but I’m pessimistic and usually dismiss that idea if it comes up in my head. I mean I’m paying her to do the deed, no?

So, We’re kissing and she’s roaming with her hands and I’m reciprocating then she whips off the towel from my waist and in the living room area drops to her knees and starts sucking the fucking soul right out of me. I kid you not, I’ve had MANY females mouths on my dick and balls with the intention of pleasing me and I can say she’s easily top 5 within the first 2-3 minutes. She was licking and kissing and sucking my pubic area, inner thighs, then using her whirling dervish of a tongue all under and over my balls and underside of my shaft. Deftly, transitioned to a full on nose to pelvis DT and I can see she’s worked up so I gave myself the green light to grab the back of her head and start vigorously face fucking her and trying to get my cock to bust out the back of her skull.

I’m undressing her without my dick ever not touching her mouth or tongue, palming her tits, smacking her ass - I mean, she was down for the cause. I couldn’t believe the skill and effort that was being put on full display by this woman who could easily be your friends hot aunt. Her tongue moves at a speed that would be impressive in short bursts but she sustains it the whole time while exploring every inch of my cock and balls.

This review is already probably too gushing where it seems like I have a piece of this action, but I promise you I got nothing but intense pleasure for literally 35 minutes straight of this oral mastery.

It was plain to see she had no intention of stopping, and zero complaints of how long it was taking (I rarely can bust a nut from straight oral need to really concentrate but if I’m enjoying I’ll literally just take everything I can get lmao)

but mercifully, around the 35 minute mark I grabbed her hair and said let’s do this. Dragged her into the bedroom and she sat right down on the edge of the bed and jumped right back into the dick sucking marathon ! A minute or two I let her go while I’m FIV and rubbing on her clit then I take the dick out of her mouth and we have an almost awkward moment of silent negotiation with each other and me with myself …. She leans back legs spread and I started rubbing my bare cock on her clit and slapping it off her clit and pussy lips. I’m waiting for the rubber to appear and it was not …. She kind of gives me the look and head nod like “go for it” and wayyyyyy out of character, I do. Slide it in her soaking wet pussy raw and fuck her as hard as I possibly could while alternating between a firm grip of her throat and a couple of my digits in her mouth from missionary. After about 5-6 minutes I pull out and she slides off the edge of the bed and takes a glorious load all over her Chin, neck and tits.

Im fucking spent and just collapse in the bed while she’s speaking in tongues (Portuguese probably lol) and I lie there for a few wondering what the hell I just did going raw…. We clean up, she offers me another drink, which I decline. Exchange pleasantries (I literally thanked her like 37 times) and out the door I wobble, while reflecting on my terrible decisions and the life I’m leading.

400$ damage for an hour of insane pleasure.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Edina Hot -

Saw a few more than favorable reviews for her and had some time to kill one weekend in NYC so I decided to see what was driving the hype train.

Fellas, it’s the bottomless throat and Cummings diesel motor that won’t quit driving that MFer.

I saw her described as a “MILF” and that’s always been my thing but nowadays I’m old (damn near 40) and figured she’s prob my peer. Wrong, I was.

Easy set up, walk up to 2nd floor apt and the door opens for me with a Brazilian (? Def South American ) MILF greeting me in some black thigh highs a tight black dress and black 4” pumps. She’s probably fairly late 40s, super cute/sexy accent with a high pitched voice, nice body for her age, and sweet as hell. Can’t lie I was fairly disappointed at first with the look. Photos aren’t the most accurate. But as it goes, she’s Super accommodating pours me a glass of tequila, some LFKs as a greeting while we get to know one another a bit. Can’t remember wtf we were talking about but I was enjoying talking to her as she was inching closer on the couch and stroking my cock through my pants. I excuse myself to rinse off in the shower, then come out wearing only the towel as mami stands to welcome me back.

Mind you I felt we were really connecting before I showered but I’m pessimistic and usually dismiss that idea if it comes up in my head. I mean I’m paying her to do the deed, no?

So, We’re kissing and she’s roaming with her hands and I’m reciprocating then she whips off the towel from my waist and in the living room area drops to her knees and starts sucking the fucking soul right out of me. I kid you not, I’ve had MANY females mouths on my dick and balls with the intention of pleasing me and I can say she’s easily top 5 within the first 2-3 minutes. She was licking and kissing and sucking my pubic area, inner thighs, then using her whirling dervish of a tongue all under and over my balls and underside of my shaft. Deftly, transitioned to a full on nose to pelvis DT and I can see she’s worked up so I gave myself the green light to grab the back of her head and start vigorously face fucking her and trying to get my cock to bust out the back of her skull.

I’m undressing her without my dick ever not touching her mouth or tongue, palming her tits, smacking her ass - I mean, she was down for the cause. I couldn’t believe the skill and effort that was being put on full display by this woman who could easily be your friends hot aunt. Her tongue moves at a speed that would be impressive in short bursts but she sustains it the whole time while exploring every inch of my cock and balls.

This review is already probably too gushing where it seems like I have a piece of this action, but I promise you I got nothing but intense pleasure for literally 35 minutes straight of this oral mastery.

It was plain to see she had no intention of stopping, and zero complaints of how long it was taking (I rarely can bust a nut from straight oral need to really concentrate but if I’m enjoying I’ll literally just take everything I can get lmao)

but mercifully, around the 35 minute mark I grabbed her hair and said let’s do this. Dragged her into the bedroom and she sat right down on the edge of the bed and jumped right back into the dick sucking marathon ! A minute or two I let her go while I’m FIV and rubbing on her clit then I take the dick out of her mouth and we have an almost awkward moment of silent negotiation with each other and me with myself …. She leans back legs spread and I started rubbing my bare cock on her clit and slapping it off her clit and pussy lips. I’m waiting for the rubber to appear and it was not …. She kind of gives me the look and head nod like “go for it” and wayyyyyy out of character, I do. Slide it in her soaking wet pussy raw and fuck her as hard as I possibly could while alternating between a firm grip of her throat and a couple of my digits in her mouth from missionary. After about 5-6 minutes I pull out and she slides off the edge of the bed and takes a glorious load all over her Chin, neck and tits.

Im fucking spent and just collapse in the bed while she’s speaking in tongues (Portuguese probably lol) and I lie there for a few wondering what the hell I just did going raw…. We clean up, she offers me another drink, which I decline. Exchange pleasantries (I literally thanked her like 37 times) and out the door I wobble, while reflecting on my terrible decisions and the life I’m leading.

Wow that's an awesome review!

Is bbfs the norm for Lear talent?

Wow that's an awesome review!

Is bbfs the norm for Lear talent?
I honestly have no clue I had just been cleared by them a few weeks ago was my first time. Truthfully, I’m not even sure I booked through them I realized After I posted that I forgot to mention an important detail that pulled the whole thing together for me.

When I got home that day, head still spinning trying to figure out what the hell just happened, I get a text from Ms. Hot. Some kinda meme thing or something, fire emojis, etc. figured it was like a generic thank you she sends her clients. Which also brings me to the realization that I did not book her through Lear. I contacted her direct (347-539-7966) and we were in contact the whole time prior directly.

I know this because I realized I had other texts from her that I hadn’t seen from that morning before we met.
She sent me a message saying essentially and literally, “just so you know prior to us meeting, my entire mission is to make sure you’re happy with my service.” Also in there, and this is verbatim, “my body here to please you and is yours to do whatever you like with”

Holy Shit.

I highly recommend this woman and advise you go there with pent up aggression or what have you because it will be a helluva time

I honestly have no clue I had just been cleared by them a few weeks ago was my first time. Truthfully, I’m not even sure I booked through them I realized After I posted that I forgot to mention an important detail that pulled the whole thing together for me.

When I got home that day, head still spinning trying to figure out what the hell just happened, I get a text from Ms. Hot. Some kinda meme thing or something, fire emojis, etc. figured it was like a generic thank you she sends her clients. Which also brings me to the realization that I did not book her through Lear. I contacted her direct (347-539-7966) and we were in contact the whole time prior directly.

I know this because I realized I had other texts from her that I hadn’t seen from that morning before we met.
She sent me a message saying essentially and literally, “just so you know prior to us meeting, my entire mission is to make sure you’re happy with my service.” Also in there, and this is verbatim, “my body here to please you and is yours to do whatever you like with”

Holy Shit.

I highly recommend this woman and advise you go there with pent up aggression or what have you because it will be a helluva time
So she doesn’t work for Lear?

billyS

Reign of Terror

Holy Shit.

Are the pictures associated with that number accurate?

Edina Hot -

Nice review, I have noticed Edina before and have considered her. Theres typically 1 or 2 that catches my eye from Lear. And for going raw, it was probably in the heat of the moment. I am sure some of us have been there.

So she doesn’t work for Lear?
I have no insight on her employment status. Just saw the ad on a site I’ve had success with before, recognized the name, checked reviews and saw the Lear link, which clinched it for me to pull the trigger.

Are the pictures associated with that number accurate?
Yea photos are accurate, albeit 5 years old I’ll say. She’s a good looking older woman, definitely checks the boxes when coupled with services rendered.

I want to see some fucking reviews when you guys check her out !

And be nice, she’s a sweetheart lol

Review- Victoria Dream

Reached out and asked for Victoria, agreed on 1 hour 400. Got to the place and photos are old, but it is her. She's a little thicker than her pics and she mentioned she's mid 20s visiting from Florida. Pretty eyes, young face, long brown hair, more southern accent, looked Italian if I were to guess. I bought a bottle of champagne for us to have which helped us both get relaxed for some small talk to get to know each other. Another provider was there but she stayed in her room for the most part and didn't bother us.

We discussed activities, no anal. CIM was 30 extra per pop. Since the hr gets me 2 pops, that was 60 on top of 400. We got naked and she had some interesting piercings. Her nipples had piercings that spelled "fuck" and she had a dual tongue piercing. To me, piercings are hot and I love a tongue piercing cause the bbj feels great with it. We embrace and kiss LFK and DFK, I explore her nice B sized natural breasts.

I lay her down for DATY which doesn't seem like it does much but then I go for FIV and I get her to squirt in orgasm. We switch for bbj and the bj is decent, not the best but not bad. When I asked for eye contact, she does have some very pretty eyes which was a hot view to see her blowing me. I switch her to missionary and start pounding her out. Take her to the edge of the bed and put her legs behind my shoulders and pound her fast. She does compliment me on my motion skills which I appreciate.

I switch to doggy but it doesn't do much for me as she isn't that tight. I ask to finish bbjcim. She blows me until I finish in her mouth and she spits afterwards. We have more champagne and small talk. She mentions the hr is running out soon, so I ask for a bbj to finish a second pop. I have to give myself a hj along with the bj to help get me going as its tough for me to get that second pop going, but within a few minutes I am able to blow another load in her mouth.

Overall, I got the 2 pops I was looking for, loved her piercings and she has very pretty eyes. I love when a girl squirts as I know she just had an orgasm and love to have mutual pleasure. Nice girl to talk to but the Champagne probably helped us both relax so YMMV on that.

Review- Victoria Dream

Reached out and asked for Victoria, agreed on 1 hour 400. Got to the place and photos are old, but it is her. She's a little thicker than her pics and she mentioned she's mid 20s visiting from Florida. Pretty eyes, young face, long brown hair, more southern accent, looked Italian if I were to guess. I bought a bottle of champagne for us to have which helped us both get relaxed for some small talk to get to know each other. Another provider was there but she stayed in her room for the most part and didn't bother us.

We discussed activities, no anal. CIM was 30 extra per pop. Since the hr gets me 2 pops, that was 60 on top of 400. We got naked and she had some interesting piercings. Her nipples had piercings that spelled "fuck" and she had a dual tongue piercing. To me, piercings are hot and I love a tongue piercing cause the bbj feels great with it. We embrace and kiss LFK and DFK, I explore her nice B sized natural breasts.

I lay her down for DATY which doesn't seem like it does much but then I go for FIV and I get her to squirt in orgasm. We switch for bbj and the bj is decent, not the best but not bad. When I asked for eye contact, she does have some very pretty eyes which was a hot view to see her blowing me. I switch her to missionary and start pounding her out. Take her to the edge of the bed and put her legs behind my shoulders and pound her fast. She does compliment me on my motion skills which I appreciate.

I switch to doggy but it doesn't do much for me as she isn't that tight. I ask to finish bbjcim. She blows me until I finish in her mouth and she spits afterwards. We have more champagne and small talk. She mentions the hr is running out soon, so I ask for a bbj to finish a second pop. I have to give myself a hj along with the bj to help get me going as its tough for me to get that second pop going, but within a few minutes I am able to blow another load in her mouth.

Overall, I got the 2 pops I was looking for, loved her piercings and she has very pretty eyes. I love when a girl squirts as I know she just had an orgasm and love to have mutual pleasure. Nice girl to talk to but the Champagne probably helped us both relax so YMMV on that.
I see no mention of a cover. Was it a BBFS session?

Review Briana Body- Venezuelan model

Reached out to Jay and was very interested in newcomer Briana. Unfortunately been spending a lot with Lear so opted for 300/hhr in which we agreed. Got to the place and walked in and saw a beautiful black haired, tanned Latina. huge natural breasts and massive ass, yes that ass pic in her ad is real. I thought Nathy had the biggest as I have ever seen, but Briana may have her beat. So if you love ass, either are great options. Not much English, so will need some Spanish knowledge or interpretation.

Place was very nice actually, showered quick and got ready to embrace her. Right away DFK with lots of tongue action from her. Got me hard real quick as she grabbed by dick and I explored sucking her breasts and feeling her ass. She got down on her knees and started a very hot bbj while maintaining eye contact. Good suction and nice technique.

Then I laid her on the bed and started DATY with FIV as I felt her getting wet and moaning in pleasure. She then put a cover on and I pounded her out missionary as she grabbed the rails at the end of the bed for better positioning and motion. Turned her over doggy and I had one leg up as I pounded her out as we held hands for better pumping and pounding.

Finally, asked for bbj with finishing CIM in which she said No to CIM, but I could finish on her breasts. I agreed and she blew me to near completion maintaining eye contact until I blew my load all over her big tits. We cleaned up, kissed goodbye and I was on my way.

Overall, highly recommend. She looks like a hot model that you dream of and she gives a nice bbj and knows how to fuck well. Would love to try 2 pops for 1 hr next time, but low on funds currently. I do not believe she is here long, so I would repeat if I could. Lear is now my go to for the city.