Latin Shay 631-825-0361 Central Islip

Is she back around. I haven't seen any ads up
Idk! Tried the two numbers I have for her but one has been disconnected and I get no reply from the texting only number. Too bad really bc she was the freak id take to Sinderellas and World 2 for theater bjs. Idk what’s up but hoping she turns up again or that I can find another one as freaky. Happy Hunting Nutty Out

I have looked but couldnt find any of your reviews on her.
I never reviewed her. I guess this is a review.

She sees me for $300 bbj and condom FS... she was with another friend who was doing for a 3some but would not let me fuck her cauz she has a man.. lol.. I passed... she would only let "SHAY" eat her out (and other way around)...

Her friend left for the bathroom. Shay stripped down.. gave her amazing BBJ... after about 10 mins... we are ready to fuck but she didnt have condoms... she let me fuck her raw.. and cummed in her mouth to finish.... ever since then.. she is getting $400 everytime I see her for the same service...

I know some of you might doubt this review.... just keep in mind... I hardly leave reviews.. and when I do... just believe me... :) ..

Just offer her $400 next time and she'll do it...

I never reviewed her. I guess this is a review.

She sees me for $300 bbj and condom FS... she was with another friend who was doing for a 3some but would not let me fuck her cauz she has a man.. lol.. I passed... she would only let "SHAY" eat her out (and other way around)...

Her friend left for the bathroom. Shay stripped down.. gave her amazing BBJ... after about 10 mins... we are ready to fuck but she didnt have condoms... she let me fuck her raw.. and cummed in her mouth to finish.... ever since then.. she is getting $400 everytime I see her for the same service...

I know some of you might doubt this review.... just keep in mind... I hardly leave reviews.. and when I do... just believe me... :) ..

Just offer her $400 next time and she'll do it...
shay can suck for sure!! Takes it all and keeps going until you melt in her mouth!! One of my all time favorites for bbbj!
gotta get me some soon! Lol
Nutty Out

oh do tell. been meaning to see her but our schedules never ever line up.
Well, she’s a sweet stoner that seems to really enjoy being submissive and accommodating to men. In the past we have gone to Sinderellas and World 2 for some theater fun - basically her famous and fantastic bbbj in a booth while others peeped in but no train pulling although it has been discussed. She is into role play, bondage and chocking/rough play but I think she is more into girls lately. I’m taking a break from the hobby for personal reasons so I’m not likely to see her again but good luck and enjoy yourself just be nice please.
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out