Latin Shay 631-825-0361 Central Islip

This is on of my “one that got away” girls. She 20 and curvy/borderline chubby but she is enthusiastic and sweet. Met her on Sa year ago and she was on again off again with a real boyfriend so we hung out sporadically. She has an ad up occasionally but has blocked/ghosted on me.
She is a freaky girl and will do anything except anal. Smokes weed - a lot!! Idk what she’s asking now since we parted but I gave her 100 for CarDate bj (mostly cbj but occasionally bbbj) she is no quit no spill suck your soul outta you kinda girl.
Got a room once and found out what a tight snatch she has but this old man didn’t last long. That was 200 for cfs in the room after a lot of dfk and tit sucking and bbbj. That was also months ago.
In summation
Looks 6
Performance 10
Price negotiable to a point
Sweet kid
Number is text only

Hurray before she pulls her ad and ghosts guys
Please let me know what you think if you hangout with her.

Saw her a few days ago. Gave a decent bbj, didn't talk about $ so i just gave her more than 50 less then 100. She had good head game and swallowed every last drop, she wasnt down to fuck tho even tho i got her pussy super wet. Met her in ci but she was alone, fyi saids her bf has a tracker on her phone so she kinda rushes.