Latin Shay 631-825-0361 Central Islip

She’s back!!
What a head game!! She was down south but I finally got a reply yesterday. Met in Bay Shore for a car date. Hoped into the back seat of her suv (she has tints and I don’t).
Sweet kid all smiles and “Hey Daddy!” When I get in. She’s in sweats not anything hot but that’s ok. I kiss her cheek and grab her throat bc she likes that. She opens my pants and I take her head by the hair and push it into my crotch. This girl can suck cock. Good suction. Noisy and like no hands or teeth really. Once I’m good and hard I start to bang away at her. She’s a champ. I let loose and she just keeps going at me until there’s nothing left. Sucks my soul right outta me.
after being quarantined to nearly two months I needed that. Bbbj cardate Anyways she sweet could loose a few pounds but makes up for it in enthusiastism! I’d like to get her in bed one day and see how tight she is.

looks 6/10
Price 5/10
Service 10/10

now that she’s back I will repeat

She’s back!!
What a head game!! She was down south but I finally got a reply yesterday. Met in Bay Shore for a car date. Hoped into the back seat of her suv (she has tints and I don’t).
Sweet kid all smiles and “Hey Daddy!” When I get in. She’s in sweats not anything hot but that’s ok. I kiss her cheek and grab her throat bc she likes that. She opens my pants and I take her head by the hair and push it into my crotch. This girl can suck cock. Good suction. Noisy and like no hands or teeth really. Once I’m good and hard I start to bang away at her. She’s a champ. I let loose and she just keeps going at me until there’s nothing left. Sucks my soul right outta me.
after being quarantined to nearly two months I needed that. Bbbj cardate Anyways she sweet could loose a few pounds but makes up for it in enthusiastism! I’d like to get her in bed one day and see how tight she is.

looks 6/10
Price 5/10
Service 10/10

Nice lol. She texted me the other day she was back also; lol the Tahoe has good room lol. Yea my goal is to actually fuck her one day also but she always says she doesn't fuck for money lol, then bitch fuck me for free lamo, one day tho I'll smash that i guarantee it! Good for you tho.

She’s back!!

looks 6/10
Price 5/10
Service 10/10

I'm confused? The OP said:
"Got a room once and found out what a tight snatch she has but this old man didn’t last long. That was 200 for cfs in the room after a lot of dfk and tit sucking and bbbj. "

WWWait I'm even more confused? The OP was.... 1597326638569.png Nutty Irishman...YOU?

Just wondering.I know you keep calling yerself an "Old Fuck" an "Old Fart" etc.
Just one old UG guy reaching out to another and hoping you're not getting Alzheimers or something. If you need help we're here for ya man.

Just sayin

I'm confused? The OP said:
"Got a room once and found out what a tight snatch she has but this old man didn’t last long. That was 200 for cfs in the room after a lot of dfk and tit sucking and bbbj. "

WWWait I'm even more confused? The OP was.... View attachment 7242 Nutty Irishman...YOU?

Just wondering.I know you keep calling yerself an "Old Fuck" an "Old Fart" etc.
Just one old UG guy reaching out to another and hoping you're not getting Alzheimers or something. If you need help we're here for ya man.

Just sayin
um ok sorry to have confused you. I’ve seen her a number of times but only once did we screw. Embarrassing as it was I came way too soon. Most of our meets were bbbj.
hope that clarified the confusion bc I won’t go into any further humiliating or embarrassing details
Nutty out