lantana_spa on IG off Robbins Lane

Stefanie is old and she has crap servive dont waste your time with her. Liciana is a few years younger and a little better body but still crap service. Place has gone to shit
agreed. Both suck. Lady in front doesn’t care about poor service.

Valerie is the only one worth seeing and her service isn’t all that great.

Miss Merrits and Garden City LMPs

I have joined two different IG pages that say lab tabla spa no info or pictures on either one no idea how to find the correct kantana spa the one says they moved 5 miles from Jericho but no info or pictures of girls,anyone have any advice? Thanx!

They have a bunch of other new girls every day but im tired of testing the waters there. Alma and juliana used to be good but i think there gone now. Camilla is pretty but shes like 55 so i think shes past her day
I miss Juliana. Camila is not very attractive.

To me, Valerie is one of the hottest women I’ve ever seen, let alone been serviced by. 10/10. It’s $300 for FS, but I’ve only partaken in the standard $130 service ... no additional tip required

Some photos are legit. I don't know about IG, I don't have/use it, but I ask for photos to be sent. I would assume they are the same. I recently saw one there who started that day and the photos were DEF not of her, I was not happy with the B&S. Wish I remembered her name, but I don't. The photos I was sent of Natasha were 100% her and she actually looked better in person if that is possible.

@Bricktop I don't believe they take walk ins.
I had that happen with Jenny here fairly recently. I was sorely disappointed.

I miss Juliana. Camila is not very attractive.

To me, Valerie is one of the hottest women I’ve ever seen, let alone been serviced by. 10/10. It’s $300 for FS, but I’ve only partaken in the standard $130 service ... no additional tip required
I can get behind that assessment.
My list is as follows:

1. Paulina
2. Valery
3. Alma
4. Natasha

As it stands, I typically won't indulge in a new girl unless I physically saw her after an appointment with one of the four. Camilla is just jaded, and the rest of the usual staff do not remotely hit the mark in the looks department for me.

REVIEW

Have visited this location a few times now just didn’t have the time to give a detailed thorough review yet. So getting was the hardest part, I had never been to there previous location so I was brand new. I tried to create a dummy Instagram account and add them but they would not accept my request. Then I remembered I had an old Instagram account that I don’t really use anymore but actually had pics posted and friends and etc. so I tried requested them through that page and they accepted my request. So I guess the key is requesting them and having what seems like a legit account. After they accepted my friend request I messaged them saying I wanted to make an appointment and they got back to me quickly and set everything up. No walk in’s are allowed FYI.

My first appointment was with Camila. All the communication all the way up to them telling me to come inside was through Instagram for my first appointment. When I got in there were 2 pretty Latina women sitting behind the desk and the younger one ask me if I would like to use the bathroom before my appointment, which I did. After I come out because it was my first time they had me sign some sort of waiver lol which I thought was a little strange needless to say they did not get my real name or real signature. Afterwards the younger girl (who I have never gotten her name she is there every time I have gone and lets me in I think she handles the IG account and text messages and is like receptionist as she told me she does not give massages) introduces me to Camila and she is friendly and leads me to the big massage room in the back. She was wearing regular clothes and a zip up jacket nothing fancy. This was actually my first time doing a massage setup, so I was a little nervous/unsure how it worked I didn’t know if I was to negotiate and give the money up front or after the service. So I tried to tell Camila that I want “everything” and there was a little language barrier there but not bad she advised that FS wasn’t available from her that day I thought it may be because I was new. So I just gave the 130 fee for the hhr massage which she advised includes the HE. Got undressed and laid face down on the table, I was surprised as how good the massage was as I wasn’t expecting that but she remained dressed the entire massage which was a little bit of a downer she used scented oil which is fine with me but they have unscented and then before the flip she wiped it all off with a hot towel it was a nice touch. On the flip she finally gets undressed down to a thong and I was pleasantly surprised at what was under all those clothes she has a great MILF body in my opinion. Her ass is soft and plump can deff tell its real and her boobs are enhanced I believe but not over done probably a large C or small D. She proceeds to get some oil and start to massage jr as I felt her ass and tits. Really good HJ technique, so I figured now that she knows I’m cool maybe she will be open minded to FS so I ask again and to sum it up she explains it’s not that she has a problem with it, its just that its that time of the month that’s why she is not doing full service. So I ask about bj she said it would be a cbj but it would be a extra 120 making the total appointment 250 she also told me FS is typically around 300. So I opted not to go for it and let her finish me by hand which felt great. After I exploded she cleaned me up again with another hot towel and then I got dressed she was very pleasant still after the fact offered me a bottle of water and introduced me to the other girls that give massages there in case I wanted to see any of them in the future. Gave her a 20 tip and I was on my way for total of 150. They gave me their phone number to text for when I want to make future appointments after that. Camila is one I think I would go back to experience FS with just the curiosity and that super soft ass leaves things to be desired.

My next session was with Stefany. Everyday on their IG and snapchat they post who is working and that day they have Stefany and another girl I think Paola who was working I wanted to see Paola but she was booked for an hour and as I am a Suffolk county guy I didn’t want to wait around and fight traffic so I opted to see Stefany. When I got there this time and the receptionist introduced me to Stefany I instantly regretted not just trying to see Paola again another time. Don’t get me wrong Stefany has nice boobs and a nice ass but she just wasn’t my type she’s just a thicker girl overall not fat but not as curvy and her face wasn’t really doing it for me but I was there already so just went with it. Took the hhr for 130 again. The massage again was unexpectedly great and used the same hot towel technique to wipe the oil off me as Camila did. On the flip she got undressed down to a thong and let my hands wander as she was leading jr to the promise land. She asked me if I wanted any extras which I declined and she proceeded, she did her best to spice the session up and turn up the foreplay and then asked me again if I wanted any extras just wasn’t my type I felt a little bad because I’m sure this is where they make the money but wouldn’t have been worth it for me. She finished my off by hand and cleaned me up another 20 tip for a total of 150 and I was on my way.

Since it's saying I can only have so many character per post I'll continue my review in the next post

REVIEW

My next session was with the infamous Valery. I saw that they posted she was available, and I messaged them right away asking for an appointment with her as I had to see her in person for myself. Got there on time but the receptionist informed me Valery was not there yet and I could see another girl if I wanted but I had time and told them I will wait. Luckily in about another 10 mins she showed up and I was let in. The receptionist lead me back to one of the massage rooms and Valery was there waiting for me. She is GORGEOUS, the photos they use of her on their IG and snapchat accounts aren’t her but she is nonetheless amazing. Gorgeous face curves out of this world and all of this on a petite frame make her body one of the best I have seen in person. I took the half hour and told her here is 300 and I want everything (got to the 300 number using the advised pay scale Camila informed me of during my first visit) she said great and took the fee and left the room for a bit so. She came back in the room and I undressed and lay face down her massage wasn’t as good as Camila’s or Stefany’s but that deff isn’t why I was there that day, they all kind of have the same routine when giving the massage so I knew after she got to my legs the flip was coming soon and I was definitely anticipating it. Finally got to the flip and she proceed to get undress and take everything off. She looked INCREDIBLE she massaged my thighs a bit and made her way to jr as I was feeling her legs and ass. For as good as her ass looks it’s a bit to firm for my liking I like a woman’s ass to be soft and jiggly hers is tight and firm. Not her tits on the other hand are super nice and super soft. They are deff implants, but the doctor deserves a nobel peace prize for the work he did here and she knows they are nice. While she was stroking me she was putting her boobs in my face letting me caress them and suck on her nipples. She then grabbed a cover and hopped up on the table with me and proceeded to give me a cbj it wasn’t bad but I was hard as a missile because of how much her body turned me on. She eventually got on top for CG and this was amazing I was almost instantly ready to pop looking at her gorgeous face and she was squeezing her boobs together and letting me play with and suck on them but I managed to hold out. I asked for doggy and she happily obliged her waist line and ass look amazing but again ass was just to firm for my liking so the position wasn’t getting it done asked her to lay on her back as I stood up and gave her all I had popped in the bag extremely hard I think she felt the bag fill up as she giggled a little when I popped. She cleaned me up and asked me I would be back to see her absolutely I asked her what days she usually works she said it’s random but Mon, Wed & Fri are more likely.

My last visit was with Natasha. I saw the pics they posted on this beautiful girl with lots of tattoos and that look is right up my alley! I set they appointment up and when I got there the receptionist lead me to the side room again where I had seen Valery and Stefany and Natasha was laying on the table and hopped up and greeted me. She is 100% the girl in the ad pictures and I was super happy about that. Again another petite girl with curves hanging onto her frame for dear life! Again told her I want the half with everything and gave her 300 she left the room for a brief second and came back and had me undress and lay on the table. Now she by far gave the quickest and worst massage lol but I did not care as I was not there for that one thing she did was take off her shirt and bra before the flip and tease me and rub her tits on me which was a nice touch she also was whispering sexy things into my ear she was by far the most playful it was a nice touch. On the flip she gets undressed and I am beside myself her assets and the tatts looked incredible as she was waking jr up I was feeling her ass and it was perfect super soft and plump just how I like it my hands were glued there her boobs are great to, not as amazing as Valery’s but they hold their own. She hopped on the massage table between my legs and started to give me a okay cbj as I played with her tits and nipples she seemed to like it, and we started off CG. She’s got a great technique as she bounced and twerked on my dick I was loving it and her moans are really sexy. Since her ass was so perfect asked to switched to doggy and she like me squeeze and give her ass some light smacks she was really getting into it I could tell from the way the bag was glistening as I stroked in and out. Thought about finishing in this position but wanted to see her face as I popped shes got beautiful eyes as well. So I asked her to lay on her back as I went in and play with her boobs and nipples as her moans and facial expressions lead me to a amazing finish in the bag. After that she cleaned me up and we chatted a little turns out she is Russian and Spanish I believe that’s what she said. I think she was my favorite and my favorite session thus far. Got dressed hugged and kissed me on the cheek on the way out.

Albeit this experience is a little pricey and not the most comfortable way to get the deed done as everything is on a massage table and I’m use to getting a private hotel room and 2 pops in an hr for 300 plus. But you can’t argue with the quality when it comes to girls like Valery and Natasha. Natasha has been the only girl they have used real pics with in terms of the girls I have seen I think so walking in not knowing exactly what your getting for that price is a little bit of a turn off but nothing has been inaccurate if that makes sense. Hope this helps and be safe out there gentlemen!

REVIEW

My next session was with the infamous Valery. I saw that they posted she was available, and I messaged them right away asking for an appointment with her as I had to see her in person for myself. Got there on time but the receptionist informed me Valery was not there yet and I could see another girl if I wanted but I had time and told them I will wait. Luckily in about another 10 mins she showed up and I was let in. The receptionist lead me back to one of the massage rooms and Valery was there waiting for me. She is GORGEOUS, the photos they use of her on their IG and snapchat accounts aren’t her but she is nonetheless amazing. Gorgeous face curves out of this world and all of this on a petite frame make her body one of the best I have seen in person. I took the half hour and told her here is 300 and I want everything (got to the 300 number using the advised pay scale Camila informed me of during my first visit) she said great and took the fee and left the room for a bit so. She came back in the room and I undressed and lay face down her massage wasn’t as good as Camila’s or Stefany’s but that deff isn’t why I was there that day, they all kind of have the same routine when giving the massage so I knew after she got to my legs the flip was coming soon and I was definitely anticipating it. Finally got to the flip and she proceed to get undress and take everything off. She looked INCREDIBLE she massaged my thighs a bit and made her way to jr as I was feeling her legs and ass. For as good as her ass looks it’s a bit to firm for my liking I like a woman’s ass to be soft and jiggly hers is tight and firm. Not her tits on the other hand are super nice and super soft. They are deff implants, but the doctor deserves a nobel peace prize for the work he did here and she knows they are nice. While she was stroking me she was putting her boobs in my face letting me caress them and suck on her nipples. She then grabbed a cover and hopped up on the table with me and proceeded to give me a cbj it wasn’t bad but I was hard as a missile because of how much her body turned me on. She eventually got on top for CG and this was amazing I was almost instantly ready to pop looking at her gorgeous face and she was squeezing her boobs together and letting me play with and suck on them but I managed to hold out. I asked for doggy and she happily obliged her waist line and ass look amazing but again ass was just to firm for my liking so the position wasn’t getting it done asked her to lay on her back as I stood up and gave her all I had popped in the bag extremely hard I think she felt the bag fill up as she giggled a little when I popped. She cleaned me up and asked me I would be back to see her absolutely I asked her what days she usually works she said it’s random but Mon, Wed & Fri are more likely.

My last visit was with Natasha. I saw the pics they posted on this beautiful girl with lots of tattoos and that look is right up my alley! I set they appointment up and when I got there the receptionist lead me to the side room again where I had seen Valery and Stefany and Natasha was laying on the table and hopped up and greeted me. She is 100% the girl in the ad pictures and I was super happy about that. Again another petite girl with curves hanging onto her frame for dear life! Again told her I want the half with everything and gave her 300 she left the room for a brief second and came back and had me undress and lay on the table. Now she by far gave the quickest and worst massage lol but I did not care as I was not there for that one thing she did was take off her shirt and bra before the flip and tease me and rub her tits on me which was a nice touch she also was whispering sexy things into my ear she was by far the most playful it was a nice touch. On the flip she gets undressed and I am beside myself her assets and the tatts looked incredible as she was waking jr up I was feeling her ass and it was perfect super soft and plump just how I like it my hands were glued there her boobs are great to, not as amazing as Valery’s but they hold their own. She hopped on the massage table between my legs and started to give me a okay cbj as I played with her tits and nipples she seemed to like it, and we started off CG. She’s got a great technique as she bounced and twerked on my dick I was loving it and her moans are really sexy. Since her ass was so perfect asked to switched to doggy and she like me squeeze and give her ass some light smacks she was really getting into it I could tell from the way the bag was glistening as I stroked in and out. Thought about finishing in this position but wanted to see her face as I popped shes got beautiful eyes as well. So I asked her to lay on her back as I went in and play with her boobs and nipples as her moans and facial expressions lead me to a amazing finish in the bag. After that she cleaned me up and we chatted a little turns out she is Russian and Spanish I believe that’s what she said. I think she was my favorite and my favorite session thus far. Got dressed hugged and kissed me on the cheek on the way out.

Albeit this experience is a little pricey and not the most comfortable way to get the deed done as everything is on a massage table and I’m use to getting a private hotel room and 2 pops in an hr for 300 plus. But you can’t argue with the quality when it comes to girls like Valery and Natasha. Natasha has been the only girl they have used real pics with in terms of the girls I have seen I think so walking in not knowing exactly what your getting for that price is a little bit of a turn off but nothing has been inaccurate if that makes sense. Hope this helps and be safe out there gentlemen!
Great reviews, and I concur with all of the opinions on the particular girls, their styles, and performance. Good job!