lantana_spa on IG off Robbins Lane

Excellent post and info GitErDone! Really great review and details. So after reading am I to assume they don't do walk ins or first timers without some kind of verification? Cause a few of those girls intrigue me, but I have no mileage with them or that address.

Will they take appointments from guys they don't know or who haven't been?

Thanks in advance

So, I haven't taken the leap yet because I used all my mongering funds for this month but my observations are this. I added their IG and they requested to follow me so whatever I accepted. Who ever runs the IG account is pretty active, has some funny story posts and just in general knows his to advertise. They post if there are available opening like today they said there was 2 one hour slots or 4 half hour slots available for the rest of the day for booking. They seem to prefer some form of transparency. In one post they mentioned how someone called to book and disappeared after being told the price or something so I'm assuming they have a higher price range. That being said, I think the next avenue of approach may be threw IG for newcomers. I plan on making contact through IG initially and hopefully setting up an appointment. I feel like if you make good on your first booking you're in the door. But we'll see.

I wish I could help with someone getting in for the first time, but unfortunately I dont know how you can. Maybe trying Dreamer's approach through IG would work...

I was just curious why reviews are written for places we cannot attend. I think a major point would be, this is how you can get in. this is where it is located and this is the phone number you can call.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was just curious why reviews are written for places we cannot attend. I think a major point would be, this is how you can get in. this is where it is located and this is the phone number you can call.
I think this is similar to the now closed 1F/Sanford thread. Obviously some members are in and they want to share with other members who are in. These places take some work to get into and sometimes the guys not willing to put in the work would rather just bitch and have the thread closed.

Exactly how Billy said it. If I could help getting you in I would, but obviously I can not. For those of us that are in, we are still sharing among each other.

I have been going here for a couple of years back to the Hicksville Location. New location is great as you aren't out in plain view, so unless you know someone who goes to that gym you will be able to be discreet. I know they aren't accepting new customers and if you aren't saved in their phone chances are you will not be able to schedule. I have gotten full mileage out of all of the girls I have seen here and I don't do much negotiating, as they all wind up within about $20 of each other in the end. I prefer to not have the negotiating conversation so instead of house fee with tip discussed later I generally just give them $300 before I lay down. That always gets me the half, cbj, and several position cfs. This is my pricepoint anyway, and although its massage table, and it lacks of privacy that you get in a hotel I like the convenience of in and out, and the quality of the girls imo is great.

Camila-Great Body rub. She takes her time and does a nice job working out aches and pains. A bit older physically, and VERY curvy. Not at all fat, but has the huge assets going along with her flat stomach. Her service is a bit mechanical but she does make it fun.

Stefanie-To me, the least good looking girl, but nice and VERY curvy as well if you are into the thick Spanish assets, and she does have a flat stomach, although I think it can be attributed to lipo.

Valery-Young, hot, absolutely hot!! Her massage isn't very good although she is decent with the soft touch to get you going. Then again with her body and the angle of the mirror you don't need much of anything to get you aroused! The best looking girl there and she looks like an "real life photoshop!" She has huge man mades, and a bubble but on this smallest frame imaginable. Her stomach is toned with lines, but not ripped like a dehydrated fitness chick. She is a bit less personable than the others but her body and service goes a long way! The picture in this thread is probably not her, but very well could be. Her body is actually better.

Small Blonde Colombian-I don't remember her name but right after the move to this location she was working a lot. She is very cute, almost shy and innocent cute, and with a great petite body. Massage is actually pretty good, and is submissive with her other services.

Alma-Dominican girl with another incredible body. She is strange. Almost seems like either a wacky type hippy chick, or maybe she is always stoned. She is kind of cool, but weird. Her body is out of this world, but her face seems like a little too much botox for someone so young. Her massage is ok, but on the flip likes to apply a lot of oil and try to get you close with a hj, and although I have stopped her and moved on to cbj and cfs, she wants you as close as possible first in order to finish quickly I imagine. That being said, she is very tight and feels amazing.

Overall, this is a great place flying under the radar (until now I guess), with top notch quality. Being my second review after a couple years lurking I hope I hit the major points. If not let me know and I will try and clarify.
Great review.

I agree with everything you have here. There is definitely a convenience factor.

Paulina is the small blonde you are referring to. Great with direction. I thought the same thing about Alma.

Best avenue for me, who was a frequent, is going through IG. Thanks to you guys, I thought I lost one of my favorite places until I found this thread. Simple— connect with them in IG, send message to set up a appointment and in. It was that easy for me.

Couple of new girls today. I saw Natasha, and wow...I really didn't think I would go back to this place unless Valery was working because she has become an ATF(she is back from wherever she was, btw) but I saw the pictures of Natasha and had to give it a try. I am not really into tattoos but I don't mind them, for those of you who are into them, you will be very pleased, she is tatted up. If you are completely opposed, don't bother. Anyway, this girl's body is out of control! Very similar to that of Valery in that she looks photoshopped in real life. Her blue eyes are mesmerizing, the girl is a real stunner. Surgical help up top and behind I am sure, but both were incredibly soft and felt great. She is not shy, got right down to business from the minute I walked in and she did it with a smile.

Service wise I would still lean towards Paulina (submissive) or Valery (more into it), but it was still a nice time. She was more into a soft slow time, and I am a little more dominant, prefer a bit rougher. Although her looks may give the impression, she is not built for a pounding.

Anyway, I figured I would update any of you who go to this spot that there is another VERY sexy Latina (half) available here. Nice find.

Fellow mongers,

I could not find review of this spot on UG. I believe they came from Hicksville.

I met with hot body blond Colombian Valery today. She is not IG model but even better. She has killer figure with huge bolt ons and that round stick out ass. Maybe 5’6” and 28 with 5 year old back in Medellin.

She gives so-so massage in bra and panties and allows touching. I took half hour for 130 to test her out 170 for hour next time. After 15 minutes running down neck and back and legs I turned over and she took off bra. Wow . Tits are 40 big at least with thin waist.
Anyway within 5 minutes she finished me with hands and verbal encouragement.

I gave 40 tip and will go back. Intel: Next time 120 extra for CBJ and 200 CFS. Lives in Bkln so maybe take out is available. Don’t know yet.

And I was there 2 months ago with blond Paulina. Same deal. Awesome body and face from Colombia.

I love Colombians so I’m easy. This place is near Powerhouse Gym.

Worth it to me for once a month deal.
Photos on their ig are legit?
Also what's the damage on her and valery

Couple of new girls today. I saw Natasha, and wow...I really didn't think I would go back to this place unless Valery was working because she has become an ATF(she is back from wherever she was, btw) but I saw the pictures of Natasha and had to give it a try. I am not really into tattoos but I don't mind them, for those of you who are into them, you will be very pleased, she is tatted up. If you are completely opposed, don't bother. Anyway, this girl's body is out of control! Very similar to that of Valery in that she looks photoshopped in real life. Her blue eyes are mesmerizing, the girl is a real stunner. Surgical help up top and behind I am sure, but both were incredibly soft and felt great. She is not shy, got right down to business from the minute I walked in and she did it with a smile.

Service wise I would still lean towards Paulina (submissive) or Valery (more into it), but it was still a nice time. She was more into a soft slow time, and I am a little more dominant, prefer a bit rougher. Although her looks may give the impression, she is not built for a pounding.

Anyway, I figured I would update any of you who go to this spot that there is another VERY sexy Latina (half) available here. Nice find.
Are they still closed to walk ins?

Photos on their ig are legit?
Also what's the damage on her and valery
Some photos are legit. I don't know about IG, I don't have/use it, but I ask for photos to be sent. I would assume they are the same. I recently saw one there who started that day and the photos were DEF not of her, I was not happy with the B&S. Wish I remembered her name, but I don't. The photos I was sent of Natasha were 100% her and she actually looked better in person if that is possible.

@Bricktop I don't believe they take walk ins.

@zxcvb225 I don't get into their individual rates because I think they all negotiate at the time, I have friends who go who pay different rates than I do. $130/half is house fee, services negotiated after. Definitely winds up being a pretty high cost for hh compared to some of the hotel girls, but similar to hh rate for the higher end girls. I am one who prefers quality and would rather spend more to get it, than a deal with one which doesn't do it for me.

@zxcvb225 I don't get into their individual rates because I think they all negotiate at the time, I have friends who go who pay different rates than I do. $130/half is house fee, services negotiated after. Definitely winds up being a pretty high cost for hh compared to some of the hotel girls, but similar to hh rate for the higher end girls. I am one who prefers quality and would rather spend more to get it, than a deal with one which doesn't do it for me.
Did they recently move ?

I went once way back in older location and ended up spending around $300 total for fs. Is this still same ballpark or more for a girl like valery