Lake Spa Union Turnpike 646-954-9000 Glen Oaks

Returned to NY recently and visited here over the weekend saw YoYo . Called an hour before I got there made an appt . Parking was tough had to circle around and parked a block away . Place was quiet just walked in and greeted by mamasan she brought me in a room . Very clean and quiet place, YoYo came in gave her $60 house fee hhr and we went to the TS also immaculate clean . There we BSed while she washed me and asked what I'd like says it's really slow there .

I say everything no condom and we agree on $170 so back we went to the room and the comfy massage table I waited a few minutes while she left . She came back in and it was game on she got on her knees while I stood next to the table where she got my cock in her mouth while she peeled off her clothes .

She has almost no tits and a nice ass almost skinny and in very fit shape . She licked my ass wasn't steller very just lets get it over with . But the cock sucking was great a lot of saliva and moaning no DT but lots of eye contact .

She laid on the table put her legs up and pulled me toward her by the cock and slid me in her pussy was pre lubed no daty .
She did take a hard pounding I will say but she warned me a couple times to keep it quiet shes the only BB girl there etc .

I came deep inside the fucking was just average the best part of this visit was the head in hindsight I"d go for a blowjob . I'll return for head with her .

billyS

Reign of Terror
Returned to NY recently and visited here over the weekend saw YoYo . Called an hour before I got there made an appt . Parking was tough had to circle around and parked a block away . Place was quiet just walked in and greeted by mamasan she brought me in a room . Very clean and quiet place, YoYo came in gave her $60 house fee hhr and we went to the TS also immaculate clean . There we BSed while she washed me and asked what I'd like says it's really slow there .

I say everything no condom and we agree on $170 so back we went to the room and the comfy massage table I waited a few minutes while she left . She came back in and it was game on she got on her knees while I stood next to the table where she got my cock in her mouth while she peeled off her clothes .

She has almost no tits and a nice ass almost skinny and in very fit shape . She licked my ass wasn't steller very just lets get it over with . But the cock sucking was great a lot of saliva and moaning no DT but lots of eye contact .

She laid on the table put her legs up and pulled me toward her by the cock and slid me in her pussy was pre lubed no daty .
She did take a hard pounding I will say but she warned me a couple times to keep it quiet shes the only BB girl there etc .

I came deep inside the fucking was just average the best part of this visit was the head in hindsight I"d go for a blowjob . I'll return for head with her .
Welcome back

Yoyo - 1hr 80 house, 140 tip

I used to go here often before Lisa took up mms duties and then apparently now has passed it over to someone else. Ever since my atf went back to korea, I feel as though this place hasn't quite been the same. Music is of an older genre, providers seem to be hit or miss. The facility is clean, the people are friendly. I contacted the other day to set up and appointment and mms said "you can see yoyo. very good reviews!"

I have some time so I try to read the reviews here, and there were only two... One above this one, and one on page 2. I somehow miss the part about the review (above) about going BB. I have a thing where I don't want to see a provider that someone has actually gone bare with... It's just me and my thoughts. The other reviewer on page 2 had stated, "She was petite but older, late 30's maybe." OOOOOOKKKKKK....... I have no idea where the thought of 30's comes into play.... She's definitely late, but late 50's, borderline early 60's. Makeup is very very heavy. She looks decent for her age in the dress she was wearing so I'm now caught in the conundrum of do I walk or do I stay? I have to learn to walk. In my mind i'm thinking, she probably knows what she's doing. I'll stay.

Table shower, then back to the room, asks me if i want a strong or light massage. I say strong. Massage was decent. Massage lasted a long time. I was enjoying the massage and I really thought to myself, i am only going to get a hj, I wonder how much she'll want for it, I haven't had just a hj in a while, oh gosh she's almost my mom's age. She leaves, comes back, and next thing i know, she starts the soft touch and she's rimming me then turns me over and does a cbj. This is the first i'm seeing this woman without clothes. Her dress and bra do a great job of accentuating her A's. She mounts me then we go to mish. I just can't make it happen. I'm closing my eyes the entire time. I never close my eyes. I tell her i don't think i can. She gives me a hj and while it's' happening, she tells me next time, make an appointment with her and we can do everything without the condom. She's jackhammering away and I release. Cleanup and leave.

I've been at this hobby for about 7 years now. I cannot say that her BJ skills were spectacular or that she was awful. With any provider, YMMV. If there is a connection, the experience will be great. No connection here.

Perhaps because I've been there before, there was no talk of money, I don't know. I just left what i usually leave. Would i repeat? No.

Guess it's just my luck. I hate this feeling. I always get a less than appealing provider. I went here months ago. Nothing to write home about. KGirl named Cash. Disgusting. She kept spitting something out from her mouth into a tissue. Chewing tobacco or something.

Went by today and asked for Bibi, not knowing what I'd get. She was very cute, probably 30ish. hh 60, medium massage, nice ST. Do the flip, asks what I want -BBBJ she says 200, I have 150 and she says ok. Asked no CIM. It was great. Got me off in minutes, slow, deep just awesome. Cleaned me up a few more minutes of massage and off I went. Says she is there everyday. I highly recommend.

I never visited this place but I am often in the area. The spa name is no longer anywhere on the door or building, just the name of the legitimate other business in the building. I don’t know if the spa closed or is just being more discreet.

There was a $80 house fee and a old lady said something in chinese that didnt sound good because a lady closed her mouth so she would be quiet. Very rude.

It was Saturday morning on memorial day weekend. I had been working so many hours and was in need of a good massage. Having been here and having tried there massages before I choose lake spa.

I called ask them if they are open and made my way down.

These guys are located inside a commercial building. You would never think twice walking by here that the it's an Amp lol very well hidden in my opinion.

I ring the doorbell and mamasun let's me in and picks a room for me and let's me in. I must say, this place is soo clean and organized. Bathrooms spotless. Smells good. Nothing is run down or broken. So im waiting and in comes my girl. She introduced herself as Linda. She's old but attractive. She's Korean, has makeup up on and some big titties. Again I was there more for the massage. The happy ending fuck was a plus.

We agree on $240. She leaves, comes back, wraps a towel around me and takes me to a table shower. I lie down on my stomach and lathers my up and then cleans me with water. She then tells me to flip and again lathers me from the front and washes me with water. Nothing special or preview happened here. Strictly a cleaning process. Afterwards, she patted my dry.

She then takes me back to the room. Preps the table, has me lie down and puts a warm towel on my back. She then gets on top and start with the massage. She starts with my upper back and works her way down using her hands. Perfect strength. She hits every body part from fingers to neck. I'm a big guy so then after going up and down with her hands, she stands on me so that even more pressure is applied. She walks up and down cracking soo many of my bones. She was relieving me soo much stress.

After she said, "are you ready" and I said yes. She turns on the fan and while I was still on my stomach, starts kissing my body from my legs all the way up to my shoulders. It's was wildly erotic. The wind from the fan, her light kisses and nails on my skin was driving me crazy with anxy and shivers. But the good kind lol I don't know how to describe it. She continues this for a while and got me super hard. She then asked me to flip. She continues the same thing, but avoiding my cock. Her foreplay was amazing. Like I said before she continued the same light kisses and sexy hand nail strokes all over my body. She got to my pelvis area and I lost it lol I laughed I didn't know know this feeling and didn't know what to do. It was so highly erotic and a good feeling. I was literally shaking. Finally she went to my dick and applied the condom with her mouth. And started a nice blow job. She sucked it well and deep throated my all the way and some. I was very impressed and it felt amazing. She then got up to apply some lube at which point I grabbed her tits and played with them. My god they were great for her age. No sagging and still squishy. Once I was ready she got on top of me cowgirl style and staring riding me. Not just one and done but actually rode me for like a minute or two. She put in a lot of effort and looked like she was really enjoying it. She then asked to switch and I happily took her in missionary. I don't know how this is possible but from missionary and looking directly down on her, she looked like she was 20 year old cute ass e girl you find on insta. It must of been her makeup and the red-light in the room. I didn't care and enjoyed it a lot. We both kept eye contact while I fucked her in missionary. There were people inside so we tried to keep our moans as quiet as possible and it was really hot. I backed up a little while keeping missionary and grabbed her tits while continuing to fuck her. I grabbed and squeezed and fucked harder until I blew inside her in the condom. After blowing I continued to move in and out of her which only intensified my orgasm.

I was so tired after that she, asked me to lie down and proceeded to massage my bald head and my face which i didn't even know was possible but she did it and it felt great. Massaged my forehead and my checks from my nose while I breathed heavily from the fuck. She then got me some water. Helped my clean up. She even helped my wear my cloths, put on my socks and everything.

I asked to use the bathroom to wash my hands and like i said spotless. I would have proudly taken a shit there if I needed to.

I handed the mamasun a twenty and went home rejuvenated and stress free.

Guys if you are looking for a great massage with some good happy ending, I highly recommend this place. This was my fourth time here and they deliver everytime. Also the service is always great. I've never not cum at this place. Also this place is very clean and well kept. The woman are a bit older but I really don't mind. They have always looked attractive to me and have always delivered outstanding safe service. Pretty much treat you like a king. Not a bad way for some relaxation and I think the $240 is more than reasonable.

I used to frequent this place when Stella was around. She was great. This place is out of the way, with the horrific traffic in Cross Island Expressway. Now, you got me intrigue with Linda. Thanks for the review.

360146014_6416467675103097_8096348918391310057_n.jpg

If not allowed - remove this but Lake Spa is now infamous on Facebook posts

Laura Uhle
Favorites · ·

Men said yes while owner said legal in Glen Oaks
An office building selling insurance next to the Glen Oaks library provides Asian massage services.
This is on Union Turnpike near 256 Street across McDonald's.
While the owner of the massage parlor stated legal services only, multiple men exited the location confirming its a sex provider once they are made comfortable costing over $200 easily.
The owner of the parlor confirmed the service includes table showers between client and worker, with no clothes that's legal but refused to show validation after contacting.
The building owner who provided general insurance was not reachable but someone answered the phone and said no comment.
However, several males confirmed they don't check valid identification for services and they posted on the review sites of their experiences which is utopia.pl under Google search of Lake Spa on Union Turnpike.
A while back, Hillside Avenue next to Dunkin Donuts on 255th Street and 249 Street had two location that were doing the same services until the community gathered since school kids were affected.

View attachment 27408

If not allowed - remove this but Lake Spa is now infamous on Facebook posts

Laura Uhle
Favorites · ·

Men said yes while owner said legal in Glen Oaks
An office building selling insurance next to the Glen Oaks library provides Asian massage services.
This is on Union Turnpike near 256 Street across McDonald's.
While the owner of the massage parlor stated legal services only, multiple men exited the location confirming its a sex provider once they are made comfortable costing over $200 easily.
The owner of the parlor confirmed the service includes table showers between client and worker, with no clothes that's legal but refused to show validation after contacting.
The building owner who provided general insurance was not reachable but someone answered the phone and said no comment.
However, several males confirmed they don't check valid identification for services and they posted on the review sites of their experiences which is utopia.pl under Google search of Lake Spa on Union Turnpike.
A while back, Hillside Avenue next to Dunkin Donuts on 255th Street and 249 Street had two location that were doing the same services until the community gathered since school kids were affected.
Wow did they do there research!

It is closed, called the phone number no one answered, went by today to check and the notice on the door said " 1st floor Business Closed as of 07/21/2023" a neat and convenient place offered decent service at decent prices too bad closed down have to find a new one now, it was discreet and no one bothered no one even knew there was a massage center over there unless you come to webistes like these, looks like its not just the mongers going through these sites guys be careful!!!

It is closed, called the phone number no one answered, went by today to check and the notice on the door said " 1st floor Business Closed as of 07/21/2023" a neat and convenient place offered decent service at decent prices too bad closed down have to find a new one now, it was discreet and no one bothered no one even knew there was a massage center over there unless you come to webistes like these, looks like its not just the mongers going through these sites guys be careful!!!
The unfortunate cost of having websites like this. Even though this is nothing more than hearsay at best, wait until they try to quote this crap only to find out its littered with unverifiable tall tales and shilling. Lol

Until a few months ago the name of the spa was on the door near the name of the insurance company that it shared offices with in the building. Anyone walking by would know it was a massage place although it might have seemed to be a legitimate business to someone who didn’t bother to google the name and address and find adult listings. There is a lot of foot traffic in the area and there is a busy bus stop nearby and a schoolyard is two blocks past the building. It wasn’t so discrete.