Lake Spa Union Turnpike 646-954-9000 Glen Oaks

My first review/thread, please forgive any mistakes.

Heading back to LI from NJ and was in mood for a rub and HE or possibly more.

I came across a post on one of the usual sites that looked interesting and kept me pretty close to planned driving route.

I called and was told $80 hr including a table shower, a $20 increase from last time I visited a similar establishment, but 3-4 years gone and covid it wasnt worth questioning. I was also asked multiple times if I was there before, I lied and said yes.

The spa is on the first floor of a nice office building. Walk into lobby to see the standard issue AMP white door bell. I rang the bell and within 10 seconds was inside going through covid protocol.

Once my temperature was taken and my hands sanitized, I was asked again if i was there before and gave same response and was introduced to Yoyo. I asked her in front of MMS if she remembered me, she played the game and said yes. With MMS relieved that I was a repeat client all was relaxed from then on.

Yoyo is a late 20s Korean girl with long hair and a pretty smile. She is about 5'-4" with a bit of curve to her, natural big b or small c cups, a little tummy (like tiny) and a wonderful ass and thighs for an asian

First visit with Yoyo:

She collected house fee and said she was going to prepare the shower room. I got undressed and upon her return was lead to a good size TS room and table. She gave me a nice shower paying attention to jr and his friends.

She lead me back to the massage room where I was given a pretty good massage with a fair amount of teasing followed by some enjoyable soft touch.

On the flip, asked what service i wanted and i say everything. She asked for 140. I told her i only had 100 and she said ok to bj. As she went fo the cover i told her for 100 it must be a bbj or less tip. She complied and proceeded to give a great bbj. Started with slow ball licking and soft long licks from the base to the tip and back down.
She continued until I was erect and then she took jr in her mouth alternating speed, depth, and deep throat. This went on for 15 minutes or so, no complaints or signs of fatigue. A few more minutes i dropped a week old load down her throat, she didnt spill a drop and smiled at me upon conpletion. I got dressed was given a bottle of water and asked to come back for more fun.

Second visit with Yoyo:

Called ahead and set up an appointment with Yoyo. Mms answered the bell and brought me to room and Yoyo appeared a moment later. She actually did remember me this time and gave me a big hug and flirty rub of jr. She collected house fee and said she will prepare TS while i undressed.

She returned and lead me to the TS room . Once there she took my towel , grabbed jr and pulled me close to ask if i was ready for all the fun we didn't have last time. She gave me a great shower and paid particular attention to my ass, balls and jr.

We went back to the room and she locked the door and removed her cothes. She told me to lie face down and gave me a short massage followed by a body slide with kisses and licking the back of my neck and down my spine to my ass. Without prompting she began to DATO for a good amount of time. It felt great. She asked me to flip and did the same on my front side including ball licking and an awesone DTBBJ.

I asked her to stop and put the cover on for FS. She did and got on top for CG. She is pretty tight and it took some effort to penetrate her. Once she was comfortable with me inside her she began to ride increasingly deeper and faster and harder. I asked her to swith to RCG and she did. Same routine, slow until comfortable and increasing speed , depth and force. The view was incredible and watching the grip of her pussy on my dick got me close to popping. I wanted to be on top so i moved her onto her back and entered her in missionary. I started slow and increased speed, and depth until i bottomed out. She winced but kept pulling me into her and pulled her knee up towards her shoulders. She started.to moan and close her eyes. Either she came or won an academy award, but it was enough to get me to blow in the bag. We lied there for a few minutes and then she cleaned me up with paper towels and alcohol. She told me to wait and she dressed and got a hot towel.

Once i was toweled down i got dressed placed the tip on the table and hugged Yoyo goodbye.

House $80 tip $140 all in $220

Location and parking - 8.5
Cleanliness - 8
Face - 8
Body - 8.5
Service visit 1 - 7.5
visit 2 - 9
I will definately be returning to meet some of the other talent

Was on my way home from a road trip and decided to try this place as it is fairly close to me, yet far enough away that I'm not likely to see anyone that knows me. I deliberately brought only $200 so as to limit the possible damage in case my "Johnson" was to lead me to make rash decisions. I really only wanted a shower and a hj, just to check out the level of available talent. No appointment, I just did a walk-in. Plenty of street parking available on the side streets. There's a string of stores across the street but little foot traffic on the side where the spa is located.

Entrance was as described above by Baggy Bagg except that as I rang the doorbell I noticed another monger on the other side of the door in the interior lobby. The MMS quickly whisked him out of sight and then let me in. I asked for the hour with a table shower and paid MMS $80. MMS disappeared down the hallway and then quickly reappeared with "Tatia" (phonetic). Tatia is a Korean woman, average height and weight, mid to late 40's wearing a house dress that had a low front that went straight from her breasts to down below her knees. She had a pleasant smile and her breasts looked like nice. I'm not offended by older providers as I am not a spring chicken myself, as long as they are in good shape.

Tatia led me to a room at the end of a long hall and then disappeared, presumably to see the other monger out the front door. Nice thought, neither of us came there to make new friends or reunite with old friends. The room and the whole spa in general was very neat and clean. Tatia speaks broken English but she speaks well enough that we were able to understand each other well enough.

Tatia returned after a few moments and took me to the table shower. She remained fully clothed, some minor teasing of the private parts, particular attention to cleaning the rear. She then led me back to the room and proceeded with a standard massage. I had taken the hour for the table shower not the backrub, but I'd say she did a credible job. On the flip she asked me what I wanted and then she quickly upsold me to FS. I gave her the remaining $120 that I had with me and she cautioned me that the next time it would be $140. She quickly lost the dress and proceeded to CBJ. No objection to the cover on my part as that is what I always prefer. A little too much tooth scraping. Nice breasts, as anticipated from the introduction, but she was a bit thicker in the middle than she had seemed in the dress and no ass to speak of, which is common with Asian women. She applied lubricant to herself (too much in my pinion) and we went to missionary until I blew in the bag.

My visit was at a time that was not particularly busy. I did not see any other women there besides the MMS and I believe that Tatia was the only provider available. I was a little disappointed and I would not go again during slow hours. I will try this spot again, possibly on a Friday or Saturday night, in the hopes of finding a little better talent. Perhaps I'll call ahead and ask for Yoyo as Baggy Bagg seems to have had a much better time here than I did.

SUPAMAN

Not here for the bear hunting
Great spa, it's been a favorite spot for me for almost a year now. I wasn't going to review it because there was until this thread no mention of it on UG. Now the cat is outta the bag, a premium spa, women tend to be young enough, mid twenties was the youngest with the oldest I've seen there being around 40 but all of them on the sexy side to varying degrees. Now it'll be harder to get in that last time slot of the day when all the hard core action goes down. I'll have to get on line with throngs of desperate horny mongers like myself so I think I'm due to visit soon but this time review. Afterwards I guess I'll have to find a new unreviewed and previously unknown low traffic spa. I like the spots that aren't popular even when it's necessary to dig into my pocket a little deeper. Lake Spa is a very clean comfortable place...

SUPAMAN

Was on my way home from a road trip and decided to try this place as it is fairly close to me, yet far enough away that I'm not likely to see anyone that knows me. I deliberately brought only $200 so as to limit the possible damage in case my "Johnson" was to lead me to make rash decisions. I really only wanted a shower and a hj, just to check out the level of available talent. No appointment, I just did a walk-in. Plenty of street parking available on the side streets. There's a string of stores across the street but little foot traffic on the side where the spa is located.

Entrance was as described above by Baggy Bagg except that as I rang the doorbell I noticed another monger on the other side of the door in the interior lobby. The MMS quickly whisked him out of sight and then let me in. I asked for the hour with a table shower and paid MMS $80. MMS disappeared down the hallway and then quickly reappeared with "Tatia" (phonetic). Tatia is a Korean woman, average height and weight, mid to late 40's wearing a house dress that had a low front that went straight from her breasts to down below her knees. She had a pleasant smile and her breasts looked like nice. I'm not offended by older providers as I am not a spring chicken myself, as long as they are in good shape.

Tatia led me to a room at the end of a long hall and then disappeared, presumably to see the other monger out the front door. Nice thought, neither of us came there to make new friends or reunite with old friends. The room and the whole spa in general was very neat and clean. Tatia speaks broken English but she speaks well enough that we were able to understand each other well enough.

Tatia returned after a few moments and took me to the table shower. She remained fully clothed, some minor teasing of the private parts, particular attention to cleaning the rear. She then led me back to the room and proceeded with a standard massage. I had taken the hour for the table shower not the backrub, but I'd say she did a credible job. On the flip she asked me what I wanted and then she quickly upsold me to FS. I gave her the remaining $120 that I had with me and she cautioned me that the next time it would be $140. She quickly lost the dress and proceeded to CBJ. No objection to the cover on my part as that is what I always prefer. A little too much tooth scraping. Nice breasts, as anticipated from the introduction, but she was a bit thicker in the middle than she had seemed in the dress and no ass to speak of, which is common with Asian women. She applied lubricant to herself (too much in my pinion) and we went to missionary until I blew in the bag.

My visit was at a time that was not particularly busy. I did not see any other women there besides the MMS and I believe that Tatia was the only provider available. I was a little disappointed and I would not go again during slow hours. I will try this spot again, possibly on a Friday or Saturday night, in the hopes of finding a little better talent. Perhaps I'll call ahead and ask for Yoyo as Baggy Bagg seems to have had a much better time here than I did.
From my experience with Lake Spa the women tend to all work there for around 2 weeks before they are rotated out so that the same women on the weekends will be there on Monday, Tues, Wednesday. It's not like they break out the ass puckering beauties on the weekends. Whenever possible I try to avoid the sushi palace on Friday and Saturday and Sundays during the NFL season. Too many young bucks juiced up on party favors and booze for me. I like the quiet hours later at night Monday to Wednesday, that way I'm unlikely to sit in an empty room for an hour waiting and also not given the bum's rush to make way for the next monger on line. I especially like being at a spa during blizzards when there's nobody else there, good things happen when there are lax time restraints and not another monger in sight. I always go to a spa during the height of a major blizzard because I know I'm gonna be the lone monger of the night and the service will be more relaxed.

From my experience with Lake Spa the women tend to all work there for around 2 weeks before they are rotated out so that the same women on the weekends will be there on Monday, Tues, Wednesday. It's not like they break out the ass puckering beauties on the weekends. Whenever possible I try to avoid the sushi palace on Friday and Saturday and Sundays during the NFL season. Too many young bucks juiced up on party favors and booze for me. I like the quiet hours later at night Monday to Wednesday, that way I'm unlikely to sit in an empty room for an hour waiting and also not given the bum's rush to make way for the next monger on line. I especially like being at a spa during blizzards when there's nobody else there, good things happen when there are lax time restraints and not another monger in sight. I always go to a spa during the height of a major blizzard because I know I'm gonna be the lone monger of the night and the service will be more relaxed.
I thought that I was the only one to go during blizzards, tsunamis and earthquakes. Yet another cat out of the bag, to use your term.

I really hate when guys only review a place or girl once someone else does.
Why’s that Billy? The guys who do the SA thing do the same. When there done with them they review and add the extra info so there easier to find. You find a diamond you want to play with it before you can’t get back in. The way I look at it at least it came around.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Why’s that Billy?
Because some guys just don't contribute and that, believe it or not is going to lead to the demise of this board.

The guys who do the SA thing do the same.
And that makes it right?

I treat that SA thread like its own little island.
I try to let them police it themselves for the most part because they can smell bullshit when it's posted.

Honestly if I wasn't a mod I wouldn't even read that shit.

Some of the guys in that thread are living in a fantasy world thinking they can control the pricing by banning together and not offering more than $150 for a car date or whatever.

And thinking that just because a girl is advertising on SA she is some fresh meat college girl when in fact most are girls who just migrated over from sites that were closed down.

When there done with them they review and add the extra info so there easier to find. You find a diamond you want to play with it before you can’t get back in. The way I look at it at least it came around.
Well I guess if you like sloppy seconds that's cool.
Lol, just kidding.

Look if you accept that line of thinking, fine whatever.

But in the case of @SUPAMAN he doesn't really contribute much so his "review" of this place after the fact doesn't really impress me.

How many other unreviewed places is he frequenting that he could be writing about?
Sharing?

SUPAMAN

Because some guys just don't contribute and that, believe it or not is going to lead to the demise of this board.

And that makes it right?

I treat that SA thread like its own little island.
I try to let them police it themselves for the most part because they can smell bullshit when it's posted.

Honestly if I wasn't a mod I wouldn't even read that shit.

Some of the guys in that thread are living in a fantasy world thinking they can control the pricing by banning together and not offering more than $150 for a car date or whatever.

And thinking that just because a girl is advertising on SA she is some fresh meat college girl when in fact most are girls who just migrated over from sites that were closed down.

Well I guess if you like sloppy seconds that's cool.
Lol, just kidding.

Look if you accept that line of thinking, fine whatever.

But in the case of @SUPAMAN he doesn't really contribute much so his "review" of this place after the fact doesn't really impress me.

How many other unreviewed places is he frequenting that he could be writing about?
Sharing?
Whatever gave you the notion that I was aiming to impress you or anyone?

Well with money to burn, I returned to the only semi good place I could remember and was advertising. Lake Spa at 256-10 Union Tpke, Glen Oaks.
I walked in, without a mask. I was meet by an older Korean lady without any covid precautions. She simply led me to the first empty room and left.
When Wendy a nice skinny older Korean lady entered the room, she was wearing a mask and keep it on all the time except for the CBJ. She is very nice and spoke English fluently. Wendy immediately collected the house fee of $80.00. She then gave me an uneventful table shower and massage. The massage was her basically applying medium pressure at two opposite point of my back. The shower and massage were a waste of time. Upon the flip she wanted the money up front, I handed her $120.00 which then she demanded an additional $20.00 for a total of $140.00 for tip. She left the room for a while upon her return she sprayed my hands and herself with alcohol, then started with a nice slow CBJ with a lot of attention to the balls. She got on top for a while, then missionary to doggie. She is skinny with small loose breast and typical Korean nipples that get long. She was fine with different positions and full pounding but nothing amazing. She was very quiet and uninspiring. She followed up with a hot towel cleaning and offered water which I declined. There is nothing about the full service that I could say was bad but there wasn’t anything worth mentioning either. Just a nice release of the poison with a pleasant skinny Korean lady that I assume was in her 40’s or even older.
I would recommend her for a quick visit, bypass the massage and table shower.
All in $80.00 for the house and $140 for Full Service all covered including her face for a grand out of pocket cost of $220.00.

Went here this past Thursday. Gave the boss the house fee....declined the table shower as I only had time for 30 minutes. Couldn't understand the name the lady gave me, but she was in her 30's, fairly decent body, boring personality. The massage was "ok" at best, but the teasing made up for it. On the flip the negotiating began. I was in a rush and needed to bust, so I just gave the 140 for full. The CBJ was fair, no DT, but very good ball sucking and ass teasing. She flipped into a 69 and seemed into it, grinding on my face, then shuttering in what was either an orgasm, or an oscar performance. Went into mish, good pounding, then I'd pull out a couple times for more CBJ. I finished in the bag, clean up was ok.

Overall.....I'd go back for a different lady. Sorry I can't remeber this lady's name.

On a side note, there was another customer next door, and my message to him is; nobody cares about your job...nobody cares about how tired you are. SHHHHHHHHH...too loud

Went here this past Thursday. Gave the boss the house fee....declined the table shower as I only had time for 30 minutes. Couldn't understand the name the lady gave me, but she was in her 30's, fairly decent body, boring personality. The massage was "ok" at best, but the teasing made up for it. On the flip the negotiating began. I was in a rush and needed to bust, so I just gave the 140 for full. The CBJ was fair, no DT, but very good ball sucking and ass teasing. She flipped into a 69 and seemed into it, grinding on my face, then shuttering in what was either an orgasm, or an oscar performance. Went into mish, good pounding, then I'd pull out a couple times for more CBJ. I finished in the bag, clean up was ok.

Overall.....I'd go back for a different lady. Sorry I can't remeber this lady's name.

On a side note, there was another customer next door, and my message to him is; nobody cares about your job...nobody cares about how tired you are. SHHHHHHHHH...too loud

That's too fuckin funny. I Really hate that! If you make noise while fucking her, well you can't help that. But whether it's a Legit Massage or Not. Just Shut the Fuck Up! Or at least whisper.
I was in a legit place the other day and some asshole ruined the whole vibe for me. Uggghhh.
Please fellas Don't be "THAT GUY"

@ the 2 guys that recommended Not taking the Table shower or massage. Just 1 question.....Then Why pay for the Hour?? $80 is pretty steep for No Reason. Do they Not have a 1/2 hour option?
Just wonderin

This place has the highest house fee in the area
Don't get me wrong. To me that is the Holy Grail...or one of.

If the Table Shower were thourough & sanitary & then the Massage were Very Good to Great followed by at least some above average coitus with an even reasonably attractive lady. IT WOULD BE A STEAL at $220 or at least well worth it.

My issue is not about how much one pays but why pay for something your not getting....If you don't have to.

...On a side note, there was another customer next door, and my message to him is; nobody cares about your job...nobody cares about how tired you are. SHHHHHHHHH...too loud
I was in a legit place once about half way thru my 1 hour session when some idiot in next curtained area started talking on his cell. After a couple of minutes when it was clear from the conversation was going to go on, I told the girl, loud enough so the person could hear it, that "I come here for a relaxing massage and not to hear someone talking on his phone so I want to stop the session at the half hour point and leave:" She left the room and got the manager who told the person to stop with the cell phone. I stayed for the hour. When I paid my house fee and tipped the girl the manager apologized to me.

The next time I was there they had NO CELL PHONES and QUIET PLEASE signs were up. Since I was a good repeat customer the next time I was there the girl pointed to the signs and smiled.

BTW any updated reviews from the OP???
To answer LD, yes I did return to this location once.

I saw a girl named Pink. Kinda skinny with no butt and small breast.

It was a while ago, so I don't recall anything special about the session. I have no feeling either good or bad about the encounter.

If I were still passing the area during my commute, I would stop by regularly.

I did like the location, cleanliness and friendly demeanor of the girls and MMS.