Lake Spa Union Turnpike 646-954-9000 Glen Oaks

Called on a Friday and asked who is available. MMS hurrie and said. Your girls come in. Bit of a red flag but wanted to see what’s up. Took the trip and arrived on time.

MMS showed me in and sent in skinny Korean girl in late 30s. Said her name is Stacey. She seemed a little cold and assumed she was woken up from afternoon sleep.

They have new looking facility in an isolated plot which is nice. No one to bother about seeing you go into the building.

Into table shower which was nice. Regular wash, nothing special. No tease.

Back in the room, give her the house fee and massager starts. It was surprisingly good. Slow and felt good.

Flip comes. She asks what I want. I saw everything. On comes the cover. She tries a hand technique but changes her mind and gets on and starts riding me like crazy in cowgirl. I take it as long as I could but she is going fast. I grab her hips and try to control the pace. She keeps going like she wants a release. I tell her to slow down which last for 10 seconds and she starts riding like crazy again. I was enjoying it but had to stop her because it was a little uncomfortable.

We switch to mish and with the lighting, I was really enjoying it. Eventually she says it’s time. I ask her switch to doggie. Decent view and loved looking at her ass. Got the release, thanked her and got out of there. I will probably go again but not something I will make an effort to go see. May repeat if I am in the area.

Total damage 220.

Nice Review.
However, Amp-Man needs to know, when you said:
"She gave me a nice shower paying attention to jr. and his friends"
exactly how many of Jr's friends were in that shower with you?
When I used to go to places with services that included body shower she would take care of two friends who were just hanging around near jr and another friend who kept out of sight around the bend.

Been wanting to go here for a while so finally pulled the trigger. After hit or miss,120 to 140 all-in spots where you feel like you wasted your time and money; Lake Spa and Stella were a breath of fresh air!

First off, place is immaculate and you dont feel like a miscreant walking in off the street. Went in midday and a short, old MMS leads me to a back room. Hand her 80 for an hour and she said can I wait 5 minutes. I am naked at this point, half mast and start whipping my cock side to side and tell her NO! She giggles and comes into the room, closes the sliding door and has me lay down on the table. Places a clean towel over me while I am face up and starts rubbing my toool! She takes the towel off and continues rubbing. Mind you she is about 90 but im just going with it. Someones calls out from the hallway and she covers me up and leaves me there full attention. In walks Stella, slim pencil with mm D's and a tiny shapely ass, nice feet...Im in!!!! She asks how long am I stayin I tell her 1 hour and already took care with MMS. She walks out to confirm and MMS mustve told her Im all good cuz she walks back in and is very flirtatious asking what I want. I say the whole enchillada! She disrobes and reveals a superb body on a milfy girl who is about early 40's but still real cute. Anyhow, I dive into her full shaven box for about 15 minutes and got her writhing and juicy, pussy was perfect...tiny lips and nob! I start some cock to pussy play but raw is not on the table. She suits me up and we go at it mish. She is tight and tiny so I had to go slow until she really got into it, grabbing and light moans all the way. Pounded her for about 25 straight minutes with a few stops to she the pussy view and some toe suckin til I unloaded in the bag. Best part was just before I unloaded I am hitting it deep and she was moaning loader and her legs wrapped around mine for more leverage as she thrust her pussy back into my cock with every strioke. Cleaned me up and gave me a decent massage with some back walking for about 20 minutes, cold bottle of water and out the door! Total 80 house 140FS for 220 Total! I felt it was money well spent. She did some LFK which initially wasnt on the table at all but relented while I was pounding her...enjoy!

PS - No tip for granny

This place is as busy as fuck and yet no one offers a review!!

Went the other day on a whim, walk towards the place and had to wait cuz a monger was headed in all masked up. Called MMS from around the block and she said Lisa willl be finishing so come in. Lisa is an older Korean chick no where near as sexy looking as Stella but very friendly from the get go with DFK and ball grabbing from the start. She leaves while I disrobe and comes back in to more ball grabbing, DFK, bbbj. She disrobes and back down to BBBJ and would've stayed on the knob the whole 30 minutes if I didnt stop her. She was DTing me, slurping, stroking but I wanted to fuck and she made me rock hard. Body wise, average and tits seemed as if she has a mastectomy cuz one nipple was gone...LOL! The girl was dripping wet so she must've been playing with herself the whole time during bbbj cuz I am still sitting on the edge of the table as she mounts me and I feel her pussy dripping as she slides up and down my bare cock. Wasnt going to do it but the little head took over and she slipped in all the while DFKing me. She is riding away bare like she hasnt been fucked for a year, pulls me down to mish, spreads her legs wider while wrapping them around mine and thrusting in til I blow. Now my clarity comes back and Im like wtf, didnt wanna do this so start alcohol and wipes and shes doing the same with her dripping cunt asking me why I cum inside...WTF?? Anyhow, 60 for the half and 140 for the deed and out the door in 25!

This place is as busy as fuck and yet no one offers a review!!

Went the other day on a whim, walk towards the place and had to wait cuz a monger was headed in all masked up. Called MMS from around the block and she said Lisa willl be finishing so come in. Lisa is an older Korean chick no where near as sexy looking as Stella but very friendly from the get go with DFK and ball grabbing from the start. She leaves while I disrobe and comes back in to more ball grabbing, DFK, bbbj. She disrobes and back down to BBBJ and would've stayed on the knob the whole 30 minutes if I didnt stop her. She was DTing me, slurping, stroking but I wanted to fuck and she made me rock hard. Body wise, average and tits seemed as if she has a mastectomy cuz one nipple was gone...LOL! The girl was dripping wet so she must've been playing with herself the whole time during bbbj cuz I am still sitting on the edge of the table as she mounts me and I feel her pussy dripping as she slides up and down my bare cock. Wasnt going to do it but the little head took over and she slipped in all the while DFKing me. She is riding away bare like she hasnt been fucked for a year, pulls me down to mish, spreads her legs wider while wrapping them around mine and thrusting in til I blow. Now my clarity comes back and Im like wtf, didnt wanna do this so start alcohol and wipes and shes doing the same with her dripping cunt asking me why I cum inside...WTF?? Anyhow, 60 for the half and 140 for the deed and out the door in 25!
Does this Lisa have a big tattoo on her thigh?

Found this place off an ad cause i was really not in the mood to drive all the way to the city.

Everyone here is KOREAN. Although MMS said there was a Chinese girl coming this Friday.

Texted the number and they sent me address as well as the copy and paste "ad"

Showed up and MMS asks me for my ID. She plays it off like "You look young!" but obviously she's vetting me.

Show id off my phone cause I leave my wallet in my car when I go hobbying

Took hh and handed the girl the house fee of $60.

They advertise you can select from line up but thats not the case. MMS brings me the first girl who was decent but a little too thick for my liking. I ask to see other girls and MMS brings me Kenzie. Both girls(not mms) are probably about late 30s/early 40s.

She actually looks decent for a middle aged woman, lots of make up but whatever–im here.

She takes me for a quick table shower. No real previews in there but she does ask permission to "touch?" and then cleans me all over.

Back to the room we start negotiating right off the bat, no massage was done in this session.

She tells me $140 for everything. I tell her $100 is all I got on me. She says that would be a bj only then. I say no I want it all. After some back and forth, she finally gives in and says "ok but only this time." She leaves to get the mask and comes back, and strips. Nice mm b/c cups, probably the nicest mm cups I've seen in a while, and I'm not even a boob guy. Nice spinner butt.

Gives me some LIGHT ball licking then suits me up with her mouth and tells me "Shh we have to be quiet" while she gives me a cbj. They advertise bbbj but maybe that's only for those who take the hr?

Cbj was really short lived as I tried to sit up to touch her mm's and I guess she took that as a cue I wanted to fuck. No problem, went with it. Throw it in doggy. When I say she's super fucking tight, it would be an understatement. Went at k9 for a few minutes when she asks me to cum for her so I'm like fuck it and blew in the bag. Kinda surprised me because when I go to the usual spots in NYC, it takes me at LEAST a hh to blow the first time.

Anyway, she cleans me up with a hot towel and makes jokes about how most places in NY are usually around 200-220 including house fee. I go "i know" and she jokingly tries to choke me cause I just paid $100 for cfs.

Anyway, if you're a good negotiator you can probably get cfs for 120 but just keep in mind that their usual fee is going to be $140 for fs or 80(?)-100 for a bj

I would recommend. Would I repeat? Probably not as I do prefer the younger girls but that's just my preference. My goal was to get a quick nut for cheap and I got exactly that.

Found this place off an ad cause i was really not in the mood to drive all the way to the city.

Everyone here is KOREAN. Although MMS said there was a Chinese girl coming this Friday.

Texted the number and they sent me address as well as the copy and paste "ad"

Showed up and MMS asks me for my ID. She plays it off like "You look young!" but obviously she's vetting me.

Show id off my phone cause I leave my wallet in my car when I go hobbying

Took hh and handed the girl the house fee of $60.

They advertise you can select from line up but thats not the case. MMS brings me the first girl who was decent but a little too thick for my liking. I ask to see other girls and MMS brings me Kenzie. Both girls(not mms) are probably about late 30s/early 40s.

She actually looks decent for a middle aged woman, lots of make up but whatever–im here.

She takes me for a quick table shower. No real previews in there but she does ask permission to "touch?" and then cleans me all over.

Back to the room we start negotiating right off the bat, no massage was done in this session.

She tells me $140 for everything. I tell her $100 is all I got on me. She says that would be a bj only then. I say no I want it all. After some back and forth, she finally gives in and says "ok but only this time." She leaves to get the mask and comes back, and strips. Nice mm b/c cups, probably the nicest mm cups I've seen in a while, and I'm not even a boob guy. Nice spinner butt.

Gives me some LIGHT ball licking then suits me up with her mouth and tells me "Shh we have to be quiet" while she gives me a cbj. They advertise bbbj but maybe that's only for those who take the hr?

Cbj was really short lived as I tried to sit up to touch her mm's and I guess she took that as a cue I wanted to fuck. No problem, went with it. Throw it in doggy. When I say she's super fucking tight, it would be an understatement. Went at k9 for a few minutes when she asks me to cum for her so I'm like fuck it and blew in the bag. Kinda surprised me because when I go to the usual spots in NYC, it takes me at LEAST a hh to blow the first time.

Anyway, she cleans me up with a hot towel and makes jokes about how most places in NY are usually around 200-220 including house fee. I go "i know" and she jokingly tries to choke me cause I just paid $100 for cfs.

Anyway, if you're a good negotiator you can probably get cfs for 120 but just keep in mind that their usual fee is going to be $140 for fs or 80(?)-100 for a bj

I would recommend. Would I repeat? Probably not as I do prefer the younger girls but that's just my preference. My goal was to get a quick nut for cheap and I got exactly that.
Sounds like Stella...

I stopped In about a week ago and saw Stella. First time here and I was Impressed with the layout and facilities.
I didn't ask for anybody In particular so the boss lady (Who was very cordial & pleasant by the way) assigned me Stella.
Stella Is In my estimation mid 40's very thin 5'4"tall but just enough chunk In her trunk to make It Interesting. She's equipped with perfectly constructed 34c man made fun bags. I found her to be a little shy at first but since I can speak a little Korean she started to warm up and led me to the table shower for a thorough scrubbing. Back to the room and I gave her the donation and told her I was Interested in a 60 min session I must say Stella has some Impressive massage skills, she can really give you a rigorous rub down! After the massage she smile at me when I turned around and saw that my tin soldier was standing at attention and started a very satisfying CBJ. After ten minutes It was time for Stella to lay down and at her Insistence she placed her legs on my shoulders and I began working on her. Ten minutes of that led to a lot of gentle moaning and groaning & an explosion of pleasure!!!. Stella got up and wiped me off with a warm towel.
Total damage $220
1 Hr
CBJ
CFS
I would recommend Lake Ave Spa & Stella especially if your looking for a Queens location!

Lisa…..

Called the other day inquiring about Lisa. Got there as they opened, so first in line to get her. Different older MMS there than last time with Stella. (Sorry guys, totally spaced out on posting review of her). Into room with Lisa. Give her the $80 for the hour. Quick exit & returns while I put towel on.

Into the table shower room we go. Very playful, little teasing, light kisses. While washing she pays extra attention to my ass. Dry off and head to room.

She starts right off with ST. Few licks to my ass and balls as she goes on for a reverse BBBJ. I take the que and just flip. As she’s stroking my junk, she asks me to “massagee” her.

Ok, she strips and lays face down. I climb on top and run her neck, back and ass. She is moaning how strong my hands are, yada, yada,yada. As I make my way down, she spreads her legs trying to get my junk in there!! A few slaps of her ass cheeks and I climb off table. I walk to head of table while she is still on her stomach and she grabs me and pulls me in for BBBJ. She then twists her body so I can FIV while she sucks. Pretty hot while she moans and attacks my junk!

She then gets up and I lay on table. She goes right for 69 and gets even more into it! Clean and fresh, guessing cause I’m first in line LOL. Very vocal.

Gets up, puts on cover and jumps on for CG. Talk about tight! Rides to completion. Once I finished, she got up and started sucking me again with the cover on! Guess she was trying to get me hard again for 2nd pop? Nice hot towel, 10-15 minute massage. Water, then introduced me to 2 new younger girls.

Will repeat! I can confirm what @tslover26 mentioned about her right breast. She is definitely self conscious about it. Keeps her hand on it during most of session. I did get a feel and nipple is almost nonexistent.

Happy Mongering all..

This is about a week late but, I will do my best to be detailed.

My commute will be bringing my past this location again so I may add it to my rotation.

The spa is exactly the same as it was on my first visit, only change is two managerial changes since then.

I called and asked who was working, I was then asked when my last visit was. I replied a couple of months and the new mms "Sam" told me I wouldnt know any of the girls.

We made an appointment and i headed over.

Texted I was there and was told to come in. Sam was waiting at the door so no need to ring bell and wait.

Sam is old, how old? I don't know because of how well asian women age. Best guess is high 60 early 70 , but obvioulsy a very attractive woman when she was younger.

She brought me to the room, collected the house fee and assured me a quality woman would return.

While I was undressing, a younger ,about 40yo, pretty korean woman entered. She was thin, with a nice set of B cups and no butt to speak of. She spoke English very well.

Off to the shower where I was given a thorough cleaning. Nothing in the way of a tease at all. Extra attention to the rear had me hoping for a decent rimming. My hopes turned into dissapointment once we returned to the room.

I can't say she was unpleasant, but everything during the session was very clinical.

The massage was nothing to write home about, just felt like a way to eat some time.

We went through cbj, acg, rcg and even though she was tight, I wasn't even close. I moved her to her back and we did standing mish. Being in a position that allowed me a bit more control of the action I was able to complete. I think I may have started to excite her a bit because eventually she put her hands on the wall over her head and began meeting my thrust. Or maybe she wanted me to be done already.

Either way, she did do a nice job of cleaning me up and helping me get dressed.

I do not remember her name, probably because if she is assigned to me again I will ask for someone else.

Damage was $80 + $140 total $220. I just went with the past donations.

Face 7.5
Body 6.5 would be an 8 if she had a butt
CBJ 5
ACG RCG 5
Standing Mish 7/8
Massage 5
Personality 7/8

I will repeat at this location since I am usually very happy with the talent at this location. Hopefully this visit was a anomoly.

Candy…

This is one of those places that i’ve wanted to try for a while. It’s located in an office building right on Union Turnpike and as soon as you walk in there a big sign that says “SPA” with an arrow that points to the door. Before going, I asked if Lisa was available as she seems to have had some great reviews on here but, was told she’s on “vacation.”

When i arrived I was greeted at the door by an older women who led me to a room where I undressed. In comes CANDY. I’d like to put here in her early 50’s. She has a really pretty face, no wrinkles, large breasts (man made), on the tiny petite side, probably only 5 foot tall and spoke fluent English. She led me to the shower room and thoroughly cleaned me.

Back to the room for a massage which was pretty good. Candy put her weight into it, nice and firm, and worked her way from my neck down to my toes and then back up to my neck and then paid a lot of attention to my lower back and butt.

After the massage, she whispered in my ear “You want more baby” and when i looked up at her she made the “Boom Boom” movement with her hips to which I said, “ I want everything.” She left the room and I placed the “tip $140” down on the counter and when she returned the fun began.

She instructed me to lay on my stomach as she began to lightly kiss me from the back of my neck all the way down to my ankles. As she made her way back up I really though she would engage in some rimming but unfortunately that didn’t happen. I then had her get in doggy where I did some DATY from behind and rimmed her which she seemed to enjoy. I then rolled her over and we started to LFK and laid her down for some more DATY, followed by a CBJ, into 69 and then entered her in mish. Her pussy was super tight and Felt great but, unfortunately I didn’t last very long. Afterwards, there was still some time left so she continued on with a massage followed with a hot towel wipe down and then the hour was up.

$80 for the Hour (house fee)
$140 tip
$220 total

I’d repeat. Place is clean, good massage and Candy aimed to please. Can’t go wrong….

Called MMS Samantha and made appointment with Candy after reading @nygame79 review of her.

She is as described. I’ll add she has tribal tat on left arm, and lotus flower tat a little above her box on right side.

Started with a nice table shower. She definitely cleans your whole body. Little bit of teasing my junk. Dry off and head to room.

Started with nice massage with hot towel and back walking. Strong hands put to good use on back and neck. Felt great.

Asked what I would like and told her the whole enchilada. She asked me what I paid last time there and I told her. She smiled and left to get supplies. No money asked for upfront!

Cane back and started a nice ST, and like mentioned before, starts at your head and works her way down alternating between licks and kisses. Does spend time around the ass, but no rim.

Flip and she takes off dress. Little more ST and light kissing while playing with my junk. Starts licking and sucking the boys and I tap her ass and she climbs on for 69. Now that I’m rock hard she uses the time honored tradition of applying the cover with her mouth while I DATY. Clean and tasty. Lots of moans and squirming.

I get up off table and as we stand there for a moment she starts kissing and sucking my nipples while I’m playing with hers. I then lean down and start sucking on hers while she lets out some soft moans.

I lay her on the table with her legs on my shoulders and in I go. Damn she is right! I’m plowing away and she is telling me how big and string I am. LOL. Few minutes more and I release in the cover.

I lay on table and she goes and gets hot towels to clean me up. When done with that, she tells me to flip and does nice head and shoulders massage again till time is up.

Will repeat. Great local, easy parking, good crew! Standard $80 House and $140 for above activities.

Happy mongering all!

Went earlier today. Options were Yoyo and Cherry. I chose Yoyo. HH/60 CBJ 100. Start in the TS, decent job. In the room right to business. At the end I asked about BBJ, available from her for 160 and said BFS would be 180. She was petite but older, late 30's maybe. I'd repeat .

Went earlier today. Options were Yoyo and Cherry. I chose Yoyo. HH/60 CBJ 100. Start in the TS, decent job. In the room right to business. At the end I asked about BBJ, available from her for 160 and said BFS would be 180. She was petite but older, late 30's maybe. I'd repeat .
I have been there few times and only give $140 for everything and never had a problem. Also haven’t discussed money with girls. Get to work, and I’ll take care of you when we are done is my statement.

I called MMS Sam appointment and she said come on down, 2 new girls. Took care of the house fee and when Sam came back she introduced me to Cherry first. One look at her and I said don’t bother with the second girl. LOL!

Cherry was on her second week there.Told me she has worked in Chicago and NYC before coming here. Korean, great personality, looks late 20’s. IMO flawless skin, Great B Cups and shaved box. Ok ass, and not fat on body! Yummy looking!

Helps me undress and off to the table shower. Very engaging, super playful in TS room. Thoroughly cleans every inch! Pays lots of attention to the ass. A little playful tugging of the junk and fondling of the boys. Dry off and head to room.

I’m face down and she does a few minute massage while I’m going your dress while she is at the head of the table. Zero hesitation as I start rubbing her box and playing with her ass! (Nothing on under dress) She giggles and asks if I want everything as I turn over at full mast. She laughs and answers her own question by saying “I see you do”.

Steps out for a minute and returns with supplies. Climbs on table and starts LFK as she starts kissing down my body. Stops at both nipples and sucks and nibbles on them to see my reaction. As she is doing that,I reach down and play with her nipples and she starts moaning. Gets down to my junk and starts kissing it and sucking my boys. At this point I thought she was gongs for a BBBJ! At the same time she swings her body around into 69!

Sure had me fooled by using the Jedi Mind Trick of putting on the cover without me knowing! We go at it in 69 for a bit. She puts on a good show with moans, and grinding her box in your face. Fresh and clean!!

Climbs off and gets between my legs for more BJ. Pays lots of attention to boys licking and putting them in her mouth. Then starts RIM. My head almost exploded! (The big head). She alternates between sucking the boys, rimming and gobbling my junk! Heaven!

She gets up on table and lowers herself right on in CG. Nice and tight! She bounces for a bit whil I play with those perfect tits. I want to pound her so I have her lay on the take and start standing mish. She puts her hands above her head to keep from banging into the wall while I smash it. Legs spread, pushed back, on my shoulders. Few times I lean in to suck her nipples and she gives me some LFK. Really took a pounding! Blast in the bag and I’m done!

Little time left on clock so she massaged my head, arms and legs. Nice cleanup and bottle of water. $140 Tip on top of $80 house. Never a discussion about money from start to finish. She is a pro! Thanked me a few times after I handed her the money. Sam came to ask me how she was and I said perfect. Other girl came out of back as I was leaving yelling come back for me tomorrow. lol. Didn’t really get a look at her as I wanted to dip out.

All in all another great time here! Happy and safe mongering all!

So I went by on Friday and saw Yoyo again , this time with BBBJ on the menu. Nice and thorough TS and back in the room. Straight to business and wow. World class BBBJ. I lasted 5 minutes and busted when she had me in the back of her throat. $150 plus 60 house and out the door. A little pricey. As I was leaving Sam and Lisa come by like hawks . Lisa rubbing my junk, Sam saying come back tomorrow. They also introduce me to Cherry and as stated previously she is a hottie. Great body. Planning on a visit this week to see her. Yoyo claims she is the only one to offer BBBJ but I'm gonna ask Cherry if she is so inclined.

So , I called today to see if Cherry was around. They said yes. So i asked if she was free at 11. Get there, asked to wait a few, sure, no problem. Cherry comes in to see me, except this is not the Cherry I saw Friday. Different mamasan, I checked out. If Samantha was there probably would've gotten the right cherry.