Lace in West Nyack?!?!?

But then you do what NP does at the high end scale and even more appropriately, in this case, what I am doing [because I am working in the same price range and quality of the women at Lace in W.Nyack while NP is working clubs like PEC where dancers learn to expect much bigger $$$].

My personal experience at Lace West Nyack has been a lot of older dancers I didn't wanna have sex with and a few younger girls who didn't know how to have sex and weren't interested in having an old dog,or fox,teach them new tricks.

Thorn,......NP? WTF?

Weird typo.

Hey when you guys make your excursion (if it's cool with ya'll and I'm not breaking any rules) let me know how I can identify you (and vice versa) so I can give you fellas a wink and a nod. It would be an honor to watch such masters at work for I am but a humble novice : )

BTW, soon the crew [give or take] of our outing in Queens will be heading up to W.Nyack to check out this place we've heard about [flecha in nature]. We'll be hitting Lace first and then onward to the other location. We've heard about Thursdays but I think, due the fact its apt to be a rather late night, we'll try for a Friday. Would that be good for you and should I give you a ring when the details are finalized? I'll meet you in the city when I pick up Slinky and you can ride with us, if that is good for you?

[finish this via LL if you give me the thumbs up, or you can call me]
Hey...HEY!!!!

Hey when you guys make your excursion (if it's cool with ya'll and I'm not breaking any rules) let me know how I can identify you (and vice versa) so I can give you fellas a wink and a nod. It would be an honor to watch such masters at work for I am but a humble novice : )
They'll be easy to spot, Mark. Just look for a bunch of guys who are monopolizing all the best looking strippers' time. [SFSF]

Last edited:
My personal experience at Lace West Nyack has been a lot of older dancers I didn't wanna have sex with and a few younger girls who didn't know how to have sex and weren't interested in having an old dog,or fox,teach them new tricks.

Truly? I haven't been there in years. On my last visit the gals were young and pretty. It use to be on a string of clubs I hit every once and awhile when in the area. Sunset outside Newburg,[? I think that was the name], T&A in Monsey, and Lace in W. Nyack, then back down the parkways [GS extension and Palisades] and home.

Lace in Wayne has decent looking women. Its owned by the same people.

Thorn,......NP? WTF?

Weird typo.
Senior moment. :)

No idea what Friday we might shoot for.

Seriously. The desire is there but getting this crew on the same page takes time. :)

Thorn and Axe have described what can be a very enjoyable process of dating strippers. I especially liked the comment about spontanaeity. JL, of course, is the master.

While it takes work, time and bucks, the stripper dating experience is fraught with peril as well so any UGers that want to try it should pay attention the board's many threads that address the subject.

Enjoy,

Chels

Thorn and Axe have described what can be a very enjoyable process of dating strippers. I especially liked the comment about spontanaeity. JL, of course, is the master.
Ok, but make sure you understand that we are talking about "dating" strippers. Which can be fun and enjoyable.

Dating strippers is only fun and enjoyable if your idea of fun and enjoyable is turmoil and chaos. :)

Last edited:
so i am going to self-bump this thread again for almost a year. I went there a couple nights ago and it was *dead* ... until I saw a chinese girl who I got a 15/100 min dance with that was smoking with legs that will strangle you in the back room.

digits, pinching, licking allowed. it was a good time -- perhaps because she was in to me (like they all are LOL) ... but it was more than i expected. Worth a checkout.