Lace in West Nyack?!?!?

Quick Update: talked to a dancer I know pretty well and she told me we couldn't do anything different and that it would just be better to go to the regular VIP area upstairs. Now this is a chick who is inches away with hooking up with me outside the place and is pretty permissive upstairs so things are not looking good. I really wish someone had some info cause I am getting discouraged.

Quick Update: talked to a dancer I know pretty well and she told me we couldn't do anything different and that it would just be better to go to the regular VIP area upstairs. Now this is a chick who is inches away with hooking up with me outside the place and is pretty permissive upstairs so things are not looking good. I really wish someone had some info cause I am getting discouraged.
Heh. You're funny, man. You get a stripper who knows you really well to tell you the truth about the "Presidents Room", and you still think you're missing something. This is exactly how guys talk themselves into doing a champagne room when there is no good reason for it. Two year old information about someone who knew someone who thought they heard something about someone else getting laid in the PR is not a reason. It's wishful thinking.

Heh. You're funny, man. You get a stripper who knows you really well to tell you the truth about the "Presidents Room", and you still think you're missing something. This is exactly how guys talk themselves into doing a champagne room when there is no good reason for it. Two year old information about someone who knew someone who thought they heard something about someone else getting laid in the PR is not a reason. It's wishful thinking.
Actually, I think that she doesn't do anything like that and doesn't want me trying it out with anyone else to be honest. She was all pissed off when I got a half-hour with one of the other dancers when she was talking to some guys and made me wait too long. She's kinda possessive really.

The original guy is a seemingly respected poster who said he had multiple first hand experiences. And believe me, I am usually one to talk myself out of wasting money on these chicks. That's why I need a lot more than 2 year old info to drop $600 for a half hour and find out : )

Actually, I think that she doesn't do anything like that and doesn't want me trying it out with anyone else to be honest. She was all pissed off when I got a half-hour with one of the other dancers when she was talking to some guys and made me wait too long. She's kinda possessive really.
Sheeeyit. This statement pegged the needle on my Stripper Bullshit Meter. Is this the one you're on the verge of doing OTC stuff with? How long have you been 'on the verge'? You see what I'm getting at?

Last edited:
Sheeeyit. This statement pegged the needle on my Stripper Bullshit Meter. Is this the one you're on the verge of doing OTC stuff with? How long have you been 'on the verge'? You see what I'm getting at?
Ha ha ha. Not very long. I've only taken her upstairs three times for a total of about 2 hours. For me, that's knowing a stripper well.

I am soooooo there.

This doesn't have anything to do with Lace but I figured I should post it here since it's in the same general area.

I was having dinner at a Spanish restaurant in the Dunkin Donuts strip mall a little south of Lace on 303 last week. I was talking with the cute Salvadorian bartender and she told me that later at night the place turns into a club and that they had "dancing girls." Of course I had to ask her what she meant by that and got it out of her that they had strippers and they usually came on about 11 or 11:30.

Turns out the bartender was half right. I got there around midnight and didn't see any strippers. Saw lots of Spanish girls, some quite sexy but no strippers. I talked to a couple of them and found out that the girls were mostly Dominican and Puerto Rican and had been recruited in NYC to come to this place and entertain the mostly South American male customers. By entertain I mean talk and dance with them and at the same time have the guys buy as many $10 drinks for them as possible. I also learned that the strippers weren't scheduled to appear until 3AM.

I didn't hang around until 3AM but I did end up talking to several girls and even bought a couple of drinks for one very cute 21 year Dominican since she was so nice and friendly. Had a pretty good time overall even though I didn't get to see any strippers. I was the only gringo in the place but that didn't bother me. It may be worth checking out another time to see the strippers, talk to some more girls (there were some hotties there) and find out if the girls are up for more than just talking and flirting.
Nice report Zoltan, I had no idea any more places like this existed in Rockland Co. It definitely sounds like its worth checking out. I go to places like this in Queens with Gavy and Paul Bunyon (read the link that Forty Dog gave you), but lately its been tough to get out to Queens late in the evening/early in the morning. This place might just be what the doctor ordered. You just made this ficha mongers day :)

BTW, how old were the girls working?

Thanks for the link. All these years and I've never read that thread or had any idea about these type of bars. I had a good time, but it was always in the back of my mind that even though the girls were being very friendly and flirtatious the bottom line was that they were working and were looking to make money for themselves and the bar. The good thing was they were drinking the drinks and getting very drunk which always leaves open the possibility for some type of hook up.
You have to go into these places with the same attitude you go into a stripclub with. My experience in Queens has taught me that most of these girls are bullshit, but every once in a while you can find that diamond in the rough. Gavy is the master of taking girls out of these places, with Bunyon being a close second. Anyway, didn't mean to hijack this thread. I'll review this place in the LFB thread when I get a chance to check it out.

I've been ... I have had DFK with light HJ and digital roaming with one girl. $100/15 min is not a bad deal when you don't feel like doing the research to monger.
400/hr will get you a high quality call girl with a lot more going on than a light handjob [what the hell is that anyway], DFK and "digital roaming".

Just saying.

It is. And its more than long enough to know if she will do OTC. Anything past that and you're being strung along.
I know. But she's ridiculously gorgeous, sucks my dick through my pants and let's me get away with A LOT. So if that's all it'll be, then I 'm fine with it.

400/hr will get you a high quality call girl with a lot more going on than a light handjob [what the hell is that anyway], DFK and "digital roaming".

Just saying.
I understand where you're coming from regarding the economics of it but there are a lot of problems with providers that I am just not a big fan of:

1. Too much man traffic. Strippers who might go farther than others still have no where near the level of bodily fluid exposure that providers have. A stripper who will blow you in the back room at a high end club probably blows less guys than your average bar slut. Also, I'm not a fan of sucking on the nipples of a girl who just got titty-fucked with a cumshot 5 mins before me for the sixth time that day.

2. Most high-end providers want to know your name, where you work, phone #'s, referrals, etc. etc. etc. I have no fucking desire to spread my shit around and end up in some "black book" that gets read in court one day because a city councilman was a client too (or Elliot Spitzer).

3. Beauty. Most high end strippers are better looking and younger than most providers.

4. Selection. At a strip club you can sit around and look at 20-30 girls, have a drink, have some fun and pick a couple. The process with providers is not as enjoyable a one (sitting at your computer).

These are my reasons.

Four terrific reasons, (and I'll bet Thorn will agree with them) but you forgot one very important one: spontaneity. Finding that diamond in the rough that you hit it off with personally and physically and having it occur instantly is what makes the stripclubthing addictive. There aint nothing spontaneous about making an appointment with a hooker.

Four terrific reasons, (and I'll bet Thorn will agree with them) but you forgot one very important one: spontaneity. Finding that diamond in the rough that you hit it off with personally and physically and having it occur instantly is what makes the stripclubthing addictive. There aint nothing spontaneous about making an appointment with a hooker.

Totally agreed. I agree with Mark above as well.

But then you do what NP does at the high end scale and even more appropriately, in this case, what I am doing [because I am working in the same price range and quality of the women at Lace in W.Nyack while NP is working clubs like PEC where dancers learn to expect much bigger $$$].

You spend a little more in time, about the same in money, but change the modus operandi to moving it outside the club. There the same $400 plus the cost of a decent dinner and a good hotel room [say $700-$800 altogether] gets you not a couple of hours of hooker sex, but an all nighter of high quality, boy-friend, like sex. [and in even the lower end, like the gals of Lookers, Nardones, Lace in Wayne, Stilettos and various other "gentleman's clubs in and about Northern NJ for about $500- 600 total for the night or extended -meaning 6 hours or so with the meal time, meal and room included].

Just upping the level of your game a fraction is all it takes.

Last edited:
I know Axe knows this, and I am pretty sure Mark does as well, but for those following along who would ask why invest that kind of effort when just purchasing is soooo much easier:

You get a woman who isn't seeing even just two or three guys a day. In fact she is probably seeing, at the level she is seeing you, only 1 or 2 guys a week.

She is pretending to herself, because she desperately wants to believe its so, that this financial arrangement doesn't make her a "hooker". Therefore she can't very well go treating you like a john because it totally screws with her ability to think of herself as simply a friend giving benefits to a helpful pal of hers. Not a customer at all, ya see.

That the above leads to more spontaneous sexual situations, that even have side spin benefits in the clubs and when she is through with you; which eventually happens because extension of "the game" that both of you are true friends means you both have to be ever more intimate on an emotional level and that is risky for both of you, so she passes you off or puts in a good word for you with friend(s) of hers [or it simply ends... though if you are both not on the same page it can be the stickiest part of this business].

Last, but certainly not least, that some times you actually do come away with a friend, though at that point you have probably ceased having sex. That friend though is someone you can now talk to about all of this crazy business and share a laugh with about it all. Surprisingly good stuff, I have to say.

Last edited:
Mark's and Axe's posts were great, too.
Yes they were.

I can't believe I was missing this thread.
Me too. {LOL}

BTW, soon the crew [give or take] of our outing in Queens will be heading up to W.Nyack to check out this place we've heard about [flecha in nature]. We'll be hitting Lace first and then onward to the other location. We've heard about Thursdays but I think, due the fact its apt to be a rather late night, we'll try for a Friday. Would that be good for you and should I give you a ring when the details are finalized? I'll meet you in the city when I pick up Slinky and you can ride with us, if that is good for you?

[finish this via LL if you give me the thumbs up, or you can call me]