Lace in West Nyack?!?!?

Read on another board that people were getting BJs, HJ,s and titty F'n action in the "Presidential Room" (not the normal lapdance area). It's expensive but with the quality girls there it sounds like going to the Hustler Club but getting an hour in the honeycombs for much less.

Anyone know if this is still going on? I've been there a million times and none of the girls have tried an upsell or mentioned it and the other board poster was talking about late 2006.

I am ready to TOFTT!

I've been ... I have had DFK with light HJ and digital roaming with one girl. $100/15 min is not a bad deal when you don't feel like doing the research to monger.

I've been ... I have had DFK with light HJ and digital roaming with one girl. $100/15 min is not a bad deal when you don't feel like doing the research to monger.
Many similar experiences with RIDICULOUSLY high quality girls. I am trying to see what's up with that other room though. I asked a chick who has been working there for a while (though I don't know her very well) if anything goes on in there and she said that maybe if you throw a lot of money around they'll let the guy get away with it but not the girl. An odd statement which has peeked my interest even more.

that's a weird one. let us all know how it goes.

i've only been a few times on slow nights and fell in love with that blonde who looks like Gretchen Mol. Is there normally a cover on busier nights?

that's a weird one. let us all know how it goes.

i've only been a few times on slow nights and fell in love with that blonde who looks like Gretchen Mol. Is there normally a cover on busier nights?
Usually a $10 cover. I think you might be talking about Darien. She is really hot and awesome upstairs. Haven't been there when she was a round for awhile.

I think the chick was probing me to see if I'd be like, "Shit yeah, I'll through around a lot of money." and just to shift the blame of bad things to management just in case. It sounded contrived and basically made me think that something is going on. If I see Darien I'll ask her. I know her much, much better and she may tell me what's up.

I just realized that you might be referring to Sarah instead. She is always INSANELY hot and really good. I think Darien and Sarah might be the best that club (or most in NY) have to offer.

I think you are right Mack ... it's Sarah ... that rings a bell.

And Daddy ... I'd have to respond it's the lapdances -- the grinding there ... well it just works.

I haven't gotten bj and i haven't tried.

To digress for a moment

This doesn't have anything to do with Lace but I figured I should post it here since it's in the same general area.

I was having dinner at a Spanish restaurant in the Dunkin Donuts strip mall a little south of Lace on 303 last week. I was talking with the cute Salvadorian bartender and she told me that later at night the place turns into a club and that they had "dancing girls." Of course I had to ask her what she meant by that and got it out of her that they had strippers and they usually came on about 11 or 11:30.

Turns out the bartender was half right. I got there around midnight and didn't see any strippers. Saw lots of Spanish girls, some quite sexy but no strippers. I talked to a couple of them and found out that the girls were mostly Dominican and Puerto Rican and had been recruited in NYC to come to this place and entertain the mostly South American male customers. By entertain I mean talk and dance with them and at the same time have the guys buy as many $10 drinks for them as possible. I also learned that the strippers weren't scheduled to appear until 3AM.

I didn't hang around until 3AM but I did end up talking to several girls and even bought a couple of drinks for one very cute 21 year Dominican since she was so nice and friendly. Had a pretty good time overall even though I didn't get to see any strippers. I was the only gringo in the place but that didn't bother me. It may be worth checking out another time to see the strippers, talk to some more girls (there were some hotties there) and find out if the girls are up for more than just talking and flirting.

Last edited:
This doesn't have anything to do with Lace but I figured I should post it here since it's in the same general area.

I was having dinner at a Spanish restaurant in the Dunkin Donuts strip mall a little south of Lace on 303 last week. I was talking with the cute Salvadorian bartender and she told me that later at night the place turns into a club and that they had "dancing girls." Of course I had to ask her what she meant by that and got it out of her that they had strippers and they usually came on about 11 or 11:30.

Turns out the bartender was half right. I got there around midnight and didn't see any strippers. Saw lots of Spanish girls, some quite sexy but no strippers. I talked to a couple of them and found out that the girls were mostly Dominican and Puerto Rican and had been recruited in NYC to come to this place and entertain the mostly South American male customers. By entertain I mean talk and dance with them and at the same time have the guys buy as many $10 drinks for them as possible. I also learned that the strippers weren't scheduled to appear until 3AM.

I didn't hang around until 3AM but I did end up talking to several girls and even bought a couple of drinks for one very cute 21 year Dominican since she was so nice and friendly. Had a pretty good time overall even though I didn't get to see any strippers. I was the only gringo in the place but that didn't bother me. It may be worth checking out another time to see the strippers, talk to some more girls (there were some hotties there) and find out if the girls are up for more than just talking and flirting.
Interesting. I know that place and would have never figured that. From the outside it looks like a standard tex/mex restaurant. I may have to investigate. thanks! Anything else you find please post (I'll do the same)

Interesting post and it fits in with an age-old problem at SCs: is there more action in the VIP room?

Markworld, its great that you want to TOFTT, but unless/until you get some kind of firm verbal comittment from a stripper you know and trust that you're gonna get blown, fucked, or whatever once you set foot in the "Presidential Room", its best to assume that TOFTT is exactly what you will do.

Looks like you found a new Ficha Bar!!!
(http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22424)

Looks like I've been missing something

Thanks for the link. All these years and I've never read that thread or had any idea about these type of bars. I had a good time, but it was always in the back of my mind that even though the girls were being very friendly and flirtatious the bottom line was that they were working and were looking to make money for themselves and the bar. The good thing was they were drinking the drinks and getting very drunk which always leaves open the possibility for some type of hook up.

Thursday

It was a Thursday, that's why I couldn't hang around till 3AM due to work obligations the following day. I believe it happens on Friday and Saturday as well.

Interesting post and it fits in with an age-old problem at SCs: is there more action in the VIP room?

Markworld, its great that you want to TOFTT, but unless/until you get some kind of firm verbal comittment from a stripper you know and trust that you're gonna get blown, fucked, or whatever once you set foot in the "Presidential Room", its best to assume that TOFTT is exactly what you will do.
ha ha ha ha. Yes this is my fear! I go there enough that I should have heard something. I know this went on a LONG, LONG time ago (13-15 years?) but it was a different world and a different Lace back then. To hear this stuff was happening 1-2 years ago was shocking to me but with the quality of girls, well it may be worth it.

It is a lot of cash to just waltz in there though and quite frankly the staff there are ASSHOLES so if things go badly I would be a little worried.