Kristie 407-564-3576

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time so I hope I do ok. When I saw her ad, the pictures looked too good to be true. But in this case she was actually real! She advertises her FB page with plenty of pictures. She says she's 22, blonde hair, blue eyes, thin and very attractive. I texted her and she replied immediately 160 QV 250 hh 400 hr holtsville and asked if I was law enforcement. I didn't specify what I wanted, i wanted to see what she looked like first. Got there she opened the door and it was the real deal. She was very friendly and accommodating so I opted for hh. I don't mind paying more for quality. She started with a nice bbj, not the best I've had not the worse, enthusiasm and lots of eye contact. Then some doggie for a bit and finished with bbj no cim. All in all it was a very nice experience. She said she is in town until Sunday so I will try to repeat. It's hard to come by a young beautiful girl that's drug and drama free.

First time so I hope I do ok. When I saw her ad, the pictures looked too good to be true. But in this case she was actually real! She advertises her FB page with plenty of pictures. She says she's 22, blonde hair, blue eyes, thin and very attractive. I texted her and she replied immediately 160 QV 250 hh 400 hr holtsville and asked if I was law enforcement. I didn't specify what I wanted, i wanted to see what she looked like first. Got there she opened the door and it was the real deal. She was very friendly and accommodating so I opted for hh. I don't mind paying more for quality. She started with a nice bbj, not the best I've had not the worse, enthusiasm and lots of eye contact. Then some doggie for a bit and finished with bbj no cim. All in all it was a very nice experience. She said she is in town until Sunday so I will try to repeat. It's hard to come by a young beautiful girl that's drug and drama free.
Nice intel. Nice dimples! Wonder if her hair is still braided?

Dont know if you partook, but did you think lfk/ dfk and daty available?

I also wonder where her black pimp May be?
I was fortunate to meet this beautiful young lady. I went for the 400 option and it was worth every penny. Everything bare. DFK was not on the table but DATY was. Sweet and responsive as she fucked my tongue while pulling my head into her pussy all the while moaning until she came. She laid on her stomach with a pillow under her putting that tiny ass up in the air as I fucked her from behind and came all over her back. She doesn't have a pimp. Do some research. She is just a normal chick with quite a story behind her. Those of us lucky enough to see her got something that doesn't come along every day.

I was fortunate to meet this beautiful young lady. I went for the 400 option and it was worth every penny. Everything bare. DFK was not on the table but DATY was. Sweet and responsive as she fucked my tongue while pulling my head into her pussy all the while moaning until she came. She laid on her stomach with a pillow under her putting that tiny ass up in the air as I fucked her from behind and came all over her back. She doesn't have a pimp. Do some research. She is just a normal chick with quite a story behind her. Those of us lucky enough to see her got something that doesn't come along every day.
So I’m guessing bbfs is avail? Also is cip cool

Guess I was wrong. Too bad no DFK, but she does sound really good. Says she’s upstate now. Hopefully she’ll be back to the Island and someone lets the gang know.

Had the opportunity to visit. Flew into LaGuardia and was heading out East to visit friends in a rental car and as I was driving along I realized that for no reason whatsoever I had a non pharmaceutical assisted boner. Hmm...figured that this was too good an opportunity to just let slip by so I began to do a search on the sites I normally go to. We all know that 50% are the ads are computer generated fakes, 30% human generated fakes, 10% skanks, and 9% don't respond, leaving that 1% remaining, and she was one of them. She could only do a SS, and $160 was more then I've ever paid for a SS, especially a non-GFE one, but she looked cute and to be honest, looking at her FB that showed photos of her when she was really young and probably still a virgin kinda turned me on. Got to a decent hotel and she was def the girl in the pics, and much to my liking looked not all that much different then those earlier FB pics, except some tats. Smiles the whole time, friendly as peach. Asked about the rules of engagement and told she will BBJ, but no CIM. No bbfs (but i guess that's not the case anymore), COB permitted, but no kissing. I did not ask about DATY (which is a-ok based on above) or facial, but I'm guessing no. Started with that bbj with her looking up at me with those dimples and I knew I would have an accident if we stayed like that so I asked for a cover. She continued with a CBj for a bit, but then I got to thinking about those FB pics again, and well I knew that between that and the time restraints I better get to it. She positioned herself for Mish and As I was going along I asked if she was comfortable and would she like a different position. She looks up at me and says, "I like it like this so I can look into your eyes when you cum," and with that she reaches up pulls my face toward her and stuck her tongue down my throat. I don't know if she was sincere or if it was a trick that she uses all the time to get guys to cum faster and go away, but whatever it was it fucking worked with me and no thoughts about my hairy armed 3rd grade math teacher were going to prevent from blasting in the bag. Sure as hell a lot better then some fat latina saying "cum now papi."

I'm very easy going and totally non aggressive and I guess she felt at ease (I'd like to think that I'm really good looking too, but....). She said she had extra time because she couldn't take another appointment because of some errands she had to do by a certain time. We chatted, got the whole low down on her life, etc. She is upstate for a mini vacation as mentioned above, but will be back for a few more days before going to the next locale. If you have a few extra bucks and want an non GFE (for me anyway) experience, she's the way to go. No signs of drug use, but she was smoking cigarettes, but smell not offensive.

I'm starting to sound like a shill, so I'll stop. But one last thing: as I'm continuing my trip to Manorville she texts me and I'm thinking something is wrong, I shorted her with the money or something and I get nervous. But no, she sent a thank you note. Who does that in this business?!

I usually don't discuss what is and isn't available with anyone that I see. It is a sure way to end up with nothing available. I just go with the flow and see where it takes me. :)
Yeah you kind of contradicted yourself by saying you did everything bare so you just told us all exactly what you got and I’m pretty sure that’s why it cost $400

Status
Not open for further replies.