Kristie 407-564-3576

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s true. She gets clients to take her out for a steak and then snap chats the meal and the client. If you like anonymity she’s not for you.

Also saw she did a post online soliciting for “Trades” and wrote that a Lieutentant NYPD officer got her in the reserved area to walk around Times Square to see the ball drop just recently. She just posted looking to trade sex for other cool things that people can offer her like that. She posted a pic of the cop and her location in Times Square. I couldn’t believe the balls on this chick. Or the naivety of the cop for trusting her to not blow up his side hustle.

Although she’s smoking hot with a girl next door kind of innocent look I haven’t partaked because of what I’ve seen of her online social media and her postings of solicitation ( seen on sites that we don’t name here. )
Um, that's some sick shit. No discretion whatsoever. That Cop has been Spitzered and you can be tooooooo! :)

From what i personally found out some dude is fucking with her and posting her shit online because she didn't want to work for him so now hes all disgruntled. Ive seen her, had no issues with her, no pimps or shit like that.

From what i personally found out some dude is fucking with her and posting her shit online because she didn't want to work for him so now hes all disgruntled. Ive seen her, had no issues with her, no pimps or shit like that.
well that is believable , ( seriously ) but personally did the Steak dinner snap chats. That came from her account. So at the very least anyone taking her out to eat while she’s in town should know that you could potentially be snapped or have pics taken cause she’s in that generation that does that.

but if she’s getting messed with by a pimp or something equivalent then that’s fucked up and I feel bad for her then.

She’s back in Florida now anyway.

Her Instagram posts on New Year's Eve showed her and a female friend touching the ball in what seemed to be a restricted area. It was in her "story" not a hard post so it disappeared the next day. I did not see her pose with a cop.
I do know from talking to her she had to change her # because a guy who wanted to be her pimp was harassing her.
She was also upset about a month ago someone on UG claimed he saw her with a black pimp at a gas station even though she had never met the guy.
A lot of bullshit going on as usual.

Her Instagram posts on New Year's Eve showed her and a female friend touching the ball in what seemed to be a restricted area. It was in her "story" not a hard post so it disappeared the next day. I did not see her pose with a cop.
I do know from talking to her she had to change her # because a guy who wanted to be her pimp was harassing her.
She was also upset about a month ago someone on UG claimed he saw her with a black pimp at a gas station even though she had never met the guy.
A lot of bullshit going on as usual.
Yes true. People are going to talk, speculate and assume shit no matter what. She does have friends in the real world but so does every one else lol. As far as hobby wise she was cool. Shes a normal girl that works alone. Session was ok but i have my personal reasons why i didnt post a review but i have seen her not to long ago.

guys! thank me later...
she is in plainview and is independent just saw her.
she is exactly like the pics maybe the pics make her seem taller but holy shit, she is hot.
small A's, beautiful pink vagina, bbj with her eyes looking deep into yours! lots of spit. mish, doggy.

billyS

Reign of Terror
guys! thank me later...
she is exactly like the pics maybe the pics make her seem taller but holy shit, she is hot.
small A's, beautiful pink vagina, bbj with her eyes looking deep into yours! lots of spit. mish, doggy.
Damage?
Length of stay?
Was the FS covered or bare?

at 350/hr i want to daty and bbj.... no thanks
guys! thank me later...
So what changed your mind?
At 8:00 in the morning you think she is overpriced but then by late afternoon you're posting a fluff review.

Anyone else smell bullshit?

well whoremaster, you have to play your cards right.... when first spoke to her she had a 631phone #, then she changed it and of course i msg her again acting as someone new. i am not going to say what got me to go see her b/c all you are going to call her asking her for the same, it isnt worth to me sharing that.
see her next time she is around and prove me wrong then

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
I had some mixed feelings based on this whole thread, but there was enough here that seemed positive to prompt me to give her a try. I was able to discern that she was in the Farmingville area, which is able to work for me. Her ad went up early in the day, and set-up was easy. I texted a little while after she posted asking for rates. I got a reply almost immediately and was quoted 150 qv, 200 half hour and 400 hour. I asked about a specific time for a half hour appointment, but she had a quick visit already scheduled and asked if I could come a half hour later than I requested. I was able to make that work, so agreed and she texted the location.

I got there a bit early and knowing that she had someone before me I waited until 10 minutes before to text and tell her to let me know the room number whenever she was ready. I was pleasantly surprised that she texted back within a minute that she was ready for me.

I got to the room and as previously stated, she is the girl in the pictures. In my opinion, even prettier in person as you can’t really see her face that well in the pics. She has a sweet, innocent blond white-girl look and she is very friendly. Her skin is soft and smooth with some tattoos and she has long blond hair with sexy legs and feet, a nice ass and small but perky and pretty breasts.

I left the donation on the dresser and we began disrobing. She got on the bed but still had her socks on, so I asked if I could remove them. Her feet were beautiful with painted toenails. She let me play with them for a minute, and was ok with me kissing them, but sadly, wasn’t into me licking them. Oh well, no one’s perfect. Soon she let me kiss and suck her little titties. No DATY and no kissing, but she was nice in explaining her rules.

After a short time of caressing her soft skin, she had me lay back and started a really nice BBJ. She started slow and worked me up gradually. She keeps eye contact the whole time, and takes it very deep. A few times I felt the back of her throat. She started using some hand action and going faster and soon I was afraid of finishing too soon, but she took direction well and went back to slow and sensual. I was enjoying it immensely. So much so that when she asked if I was ready for the cover, I asked her to keep going a little longer and she complied.

Eventually it was time to move on, but here is the only drawback, but it’s mostly on me. As I said, she’s very friendly and as she went for the cover I somehow started a little conversation with her, but, sadly, my big guy is easily distracted and so in those few moments, big guy became little guy. When this happens, it becomes very difficult to become big guy again. But she was really intent on pleasing me and went right back to BBJ to try to get big guy back. Well, he got to medium guy. So I asked to see her feet again, and she was cool enough to bring them around and start a really nice footjob. I’m not sure if she’s too experienced with this, because she asked if she was doing it right. She was! It was very nice and her feet looked amazingly sexy wrapped around medium guy.

I was getting close to hard again, but what often happens is when I lose that initial rock, I start to get where I can finish without getting fully hard again. I was getting close to this happening, but I really wanted to be inside of her, so I started to jerk off while she fingered herself. Very hot! I got myself as close to hard as I could without popping and got the condom on quick. I was barely hard enough to get inside (mish position) but managed to get in far enough that with a few pumps I got a bit harder and was able to enjoy the view of her legs and feet in the air. I wasn’t fully hard as I started to bust but as I did the big guy showed up for the finish.

Afterward she let me clean up in the bathroom with soap and a towel and as we got dressed we had a really nice conversation. She really is a very nice person.

My budget is a bit thin right now, but I’m going to be keeping my eye out for her because I really want to repeat and hope I can avoid the issue I had this time. Physically she’s almost my ideal, and you can’t overstate the importance of a provider who seems to enjoy herself and be a genuinely nice person. Of course, YMMV, she did admit to me that she has had times when she’s rushed people perhaps due to the vibe between them, but I think if you come in with a friendly attitude and treat her with respect, you won’t go wrong.

Stay safe out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.