Kristie 407-564-3576

Status
Not open for further replies.
W
been talking to her for a couple months and never pulled trigger for variety of reasons. i have saved the chats and her rates have come way down... and she even forgets when and what she quoted. think it depends if she hard up... also, doesnt even volunteer hour rates anymore unless u ask.. now using 631 area code #. last pics she looks strung out. think this one fell hard into pills or
chow.
What quotes were you getting for a SS or whatever? She's looking for an overnight - if she was getting 160 a SS an month or 2 ago, I can only imagine what she wants for an overnight! Lol.

W

What quotes were you getting for a SS or whatever? She's looking for an overnight - if she was getting 160 a SS an month or 2 ago, I can only imagine what she wants for an overnight! Lol.
a couple times she said $140-150, and once she said $120. her hour was 400, and now was 300

been talking to her for a couple months and never pulled trigger for variety of reasons. i have saved the chats and her rates have come way down... and she even forgets when and what she quoted. think it depends if she hard up... also, doesnt even volunteer hour rates anymore unless u ask.. now using 631 area code #. last pics she looks strung out. think this one fell hard into pills or
chow.
Don't think that's the girl this thread is about. This one always uses a 407 number and her Instagram pictures match her ad. Doesn't look drugged out in the pictures.
Maybe you have her confused with one of your SA smashes? :)

Don't think that's the girl this thread is about. This one always uses a 407 number and her Instagram pictures match her ad. Doesn't look drugged out in the pictures.
Maybe you have her confused with one of your SA smashes? :)
Her snapchat gives quick glimpse into her daily life. Not really a useful measure but her eyes always look like she hasn't slept or has been smoking pot all day.

No contradiction at all. I was reporting what she told me the rules were, and then what she actually did. She also said, and said in her ads and txts, no bbfs, but it's been reported here that that's not the case.
One of her posted pictures has something written on the bottom about asking for extra services. Wonder what that is in reference towards?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Was skimming the web came across an ad with Kristies photos same ones she uses on IG with a new number when google the number came up with info could be someone else using her photos
That is exactly what happened. I spoke with her today about taking out an ad here.

A wanna be pimp was harassing her and started using her pictures with a different number.

The number in this thread is her real number.

That is exactly what happened. I spoke with her today about taking out an ad here.

A wanna be pimp was harassing her and started using her pictures with a different number.

The number in this thread is her real number.
This number is still a good for her ? Nothing comes up on a search.

I googled the number and her links to IG and FB popped up, it was easy. This was months ago, I stayed away bc of the dudes some on here were reporting she was rolling with. Not looking to have to fuck up a few wana be thugs / pimp types.

I googled the number and her links to IG and FB popped up, it was easy. This was months ago, I stayed away bc of the dudes some on here were reporting she was rolling with. Not looking to have to fuck up a few wana be thugs / pimp types.
yea same here. she is a looker, but she posts snap of her clients and be like i love my clients that take me out to steak and then show the steak and the client. im like get the fuck out of here.

It’s true. She gets clients to take her out for a steak and then snap chats the meal and the client. If you like anonymity she’s not for you.

Also saw she did a post online soliciting for “Trades” and wrote that a Lieutentant NYPD officer got her in the reserved area to walk around Times Square to see the ball drop just recently. She just posted looking to trade sex for other cool things that people can offer her like that. She posted a pic of the cop and her location in Times Square. I couldn’t believe the balls on this chick. Or the naivety of the cop for trusting her to not blow up his side hustle.

Although she’s smoking hot with a girl next door kind of innocent look I haven’t partaked because of what I’ve seen of her online social media and her postings of solicitation ( seen on sites that we don’t name here. )

Status
Not open for further replies.