Katrina (and Jennie) 631-657-7846

Just tell them that they replied to your ad on CL.

Saw them for double bbbj and double cfs at their apartment for 100 for 45 minutes. They gave me a great deal for some reason. They usually ask for 200 for this. or 100 for one girl. or 60 for a quick bbbj. they both swallow if you ask nicely lol.

Katrina and Jennie
sexi4you@yahoo.com
631-657-7846

Hello my name is Katrina I'm 23 years old, 5"2 and 135 lbs. C-cup. I also have a few tattoos and piercings in private places ;) I have brown hair and blue eyes and I'm looking to have a good time and hope you are as well. I also have a roommate names Jennie who is looking to have some fun as well. she weighs 150 lbs and she's 5"6 blonde hair and blue eyes she is a DD, she also loves to be fucked real good. I love sucking cock and having my tight pussy fucked. I'm located in Islip, Suffolk County and can host. Email me back to exchange numbers,and other information if your interested in talking and possibly hanging out =) This offer is P2P, meaning genero$ity is a must, so if you are not interested in that type of arrangement please do not respond.

REPLY TO THREAD AND ADD DETAILS IF YOU SEE THEM!

Got a hold of them through Yahoo, per Fred's instructions and worked out a date. The day of the appointed time they text me (will give you address in a little bit) Time came and went, still no reply. They did say that they were busy, but that's no way to treat new customers. Anyone else had similar experiences with these two.I will keep trying as I Love a threesome

I wonder how many exact same emails these girls would have received as I see the original post duplicated on at least one other site. These girls are probably freeked out with the volume of people coming at them. I did my part by sending an email with no response...LOL

Just got a hold of her via text.
Would not set anything up until I told her exactly what I wanted.
Now who asks you to spell out exactly what you want?
Told her a "massage" - she says she doesn't do massage.
Tells me hj, bj, fs, which do u want?

No, thanks officer!

Saw them last week. They look worse in person than the pics. I saw both and got a bit of a rush job. Their house was a wreak, Jennie kept checking the clock, 12 minutes to go...

I would not repeat. While two is great I would save my 150 and see a better solo chick.

I saw them again. I guess they were desperate for money because they agreed on a double bbbj with cim (no swallow) for 50 total!!! And WOW, what a difference a couple of weeks makes. These girls have changed a lot. Although it was still worth 50, their attitudes were totally different. Totally rushed, counting down the clock, and not very enthusiastic, just like recent reviews state. If you can get them for 50, great. Otherwise, just stick with a single with the better looking one. She gives better head anyway.