Katrina (and Jennie) 631-657-7846

Maybe we saw different girls!!

I just saw these girls for the first time this afternoon and boy did they give me an afternoon delight. To begin with they we're both very attractive compared to other girls I have met off craigslist they we're both clean and very personable too. Whoever wrote that the house was a wreck we'll there were some parts that could've been nicer outside their room inside the room they rent was we'll kept.these girls made me feel very comfortable and at home....I never felt rushed at all! They were definatly worth the $150 I spent on the.threesome and I am defiantly gonna go see those girls again! I suggest them to anyone looking for a threesome 631-657-7846 is the number I have for them. I just Texted and they Texted right back!

I stopped calling them because eventually they wanted more
or it would just be Katrina
She'd start asking for money and weed, like $100 and an 8th
and like other said, would try to rush me
I kinda figured that would happen, dumb whores.

Probably not the smartest idea to combine 1 illegal activity with another!
I wasnt gonna, was kinda a joke. I'm not that much of a degenerate I'd combine "crimes" lol. I will say that your life has reached a new low when u exchange blowjobs for an 8th of ganja.

Last edited:
Or if your exchanging blowjobs for a McDonalds Value Meal......a number 2 large with an apple pie.....Hey it's happened to me a few years back....who am I too say no. Girls gotta eat, right?

Or if your exchanging blowjobs for a McDonalds Value Meal......a number 2 large with an apple pie.....Hey it's happened to me a few years back....who am I too say no. Girls gotta eat, right?
I got a half nude lap dance from a chick for a double cheeseburger from McDonald's a few years back. Coulda fucked her that night too but didnt have a bag, and I know where she's been lol.