Kate Rose Spinner that can Rock a Cock

Status
Not open for further replies.

manthing

Sockpuppet of Lord Trident, known shill
Went to see Kate...what an amazing time.

She is an extremely petite, cute and upbeat gal. Incall at her place in lower westside Manhattan.

I'll probably provide details later but here's the big picture. $400, but I helped myself to three amazing cups of coffee. I am an average sized dude but seeing my cock in her pussy was pretty hot. Not only because she was tight but I looked like fucking Dirk Diggler hitting it. She's more LFK than DFK. BBBJ but she had amazing hands. She jerked me off nearly as good as myself and that's a standard no one has ever come close to ever. No CIM. Yes DATY. No Greek. Difference in the price is simply vaginal sex. You can get bbbj for $300.

This was definitely one of the best experiences I've had doing this and I didn't feel all gross and dirty like I normally do. She's a positive gal and like LT said, she is extremely petite but for a little girl her ass has a nice shape to it. When I scrape the funds together, she will definitely be my first call.

Anyone who's at least been in contact with her, follow through. I don't think you'll be disappointed. LT, I OWE you big for this.
preposterous error in double post

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.