Kate Rose Spinner that can Rock a Cock

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT,

Sent the email, got the response and please excuse my ignorance with this provider but she referenced a "go all the way" rate, any idea the difference between that and her base rate?
I love it when I read those confusing rates such as full service and GFE full service, or full service plus lap dance.

As noted in the GFE thread elsewhere, there is no consensus what GFE means. I wish it were as simple as "an extra fifty to cover it up and stick it up my butt", but nope. I think you should set up a session for the minimum service that you are willing to go out of your way for, and talk of the menu after meeting. I mean if she has a snaggletooth you might not want BBBJ, or any BJ.

Some call that upsell, but I think that only applies if expectations are kept absurdly vague from the start.

Lord Trident

Known Shill, beware posts may have been compenstae
LT,

Sent the email, got the response and please excuse my ignorance with this provider but she referenced a "go all the way" rate, any idea the difference between that and her base rate?
sad but I too have no idea what the go all the way rate is. I think u should email and ask which is the full service rate. and what the fuck does go all the way mean.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I love it when I read those confusing rates such as full service and GFE full service, or full service plus lap dance.

As noted in the GFE thread elsewhere, there is no consensus what GFE means. I wish it were as simple as "an extra fifty to cover it up and stick it up my butt", but nope.
There is a girl who regularly advertises that she offers "GFE Spagirl Companionship" which, to her, means a topless massage with a hand job.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. GFE, when said by a guy, means that he enjoyed his time with the girl.

When it's used in an ad by a girl, it doesn't mean BS. It's the latest marketing buzzword to try to get new customers. That's all.

Now I think I understand the "go all the way." I think it needed to be clear this was definitely a massage type experience with full service at the end. Review was excellent but omitted this fact. Also, I still haven't heard from her. Wonder if she got spooked.

Now I think I understand the "go all the way." I think it needed to be clear this was definitely a massage type experience with full service at the end. Review was excellent but omitted this fact. Also, I still haven't heard from her. Wonder if she got spooked.
If her fricking personal email got out (as I suspect it did), followed by a stamped of horney guys looking to pile on, well... umm yayah.

Lord Trident

Just to clear things up a bit...
This is not a spa girl
American girl with a proffession.
I had two sessional sessions, they were both very much GFE.
Now to the confusing part, I don't understand her rate or the ambiguity of the "going all the way" rate.
I was hooked up with this girl who is a bit UTR, but I told her I had a few friends who might be interested in a girl of her nature. I can say with a doubt a session with this all American girl next door would have you cumming as you make out with her or eat that hairless pussy.
She will suck and stroke your cock like a season veteran, if she is using this platform to over price herself, I am sorry I have no control over that.

Maybe you misunderstand what we mean.

American girls with professions can be spa girls.

"Spa" just means massage rather than straight-up prostitution (which is not to say, of course, that spa girls never give full service).

Just to clear things up a bit...
This is not a spa girl
American girl with a proffession.
I had two sessional sessions, they were both very much GFE.
Now to the confusing part, I don't understand her rate or the ambiguity of the "going all the way" rate.
I was hooked up with this girl who is a bit UTR, but I told her I had a few friends who might be interested in a girl of her nature. I can say with a doubt a session with this all American girl next door would have you cumming as you make out with her or eat that hairless pussy.
She will suck and stroke your cock like a season veteran, if she is using this platform to over price herself, I am sorry I have no control over that.
No worries LT. I know I implied it in a previous post but I feel like you would definitely not overlook a fact like that. Looks like Kate either got what she needed OR she was scared away because I have not heard from her at all. The search continues...

Lord Trident

No worries LT. I know I implied it in a previous post but I feel like you would definitely not overlook a fact like that. Looks like Kate either got what she needed OR she was scared away because I have not heard from her at all. The search continues...
I communicated with her and she promises to get back to everyone. Her job keeps her really busy.
That's what happens when you are a UTR hooker.

No. But guys who want full service after massages are different from guys who want to see a prostitute. It would be more helpful to readers if people sorted out what they were writing about.

A lot of prostitution guys never read the spa board. A lot spa guys -- even ones who want full service -- aren't interested in prostitutes. (I don't get that. But it's a fact.)

That's why there are separate boards. It just makes sense to me to respect that.

(Also, where is this woman?)
There are sessions where my pressure is raging (from work) and would like a massage first. But the tradeoff is that the fs is not going to be much more than 20 minutes (My FS sessions usually go 30-50 minutes). IF I am in the mood for only sex, I will go to the BP person or a AMP who I have already established a sex only session. You really do not have time to do three positions, foreplay, BBJS an DATY in 20 minutes, well not me. LOL

Also A FS session has far more varied woman (looks and body types) than a spa, unless you are willing to pay alot more. The FS places usually have women more skilled at sex/BJs than spa places. Not always, but usually.

Lord Trident

There are sessions where my pressure is raging (from work) and would like a massage first. But the tradeoff is that the fs is not going to be much more than 20 minutes (My FS sessions usually go 30-50 minutes). IF I am in the mood for only sex, I will go to the BP person or a AMP who I have already established a sex only session. You really do not have time to do three positions, foreplay, BBJS an DATY in 20 minutes, well not me. LOL

Also A FS session has far more varied woman (looks and body types) than a spa, unless you are willing to pay alot more. The FS places usually have women more skilled at sex/BJs than spa places. Not always, but usually.
She is not a spa person...she is a sex worker

You're still not getting it, LT. Spa people are sex workers.

(pp was just explaining why some people prefer spa-type sex workers to regular-prostitute-type sex workers.)

manthing

Sockpuppet of Lord Trident, known shill
Don't know how to review Ms. Kate Rose but I'll try.

1. I was hooked up by man Mike

2. Met at a small eatery in Manhattan for a midday meal

3. I think she likes what she is doing only because how she is doing it.

4. Pretty petite woman

5. Highly intelligent conversationalist

6. Loves Cock

End of Review...

No not really...

After eating we went to a short stay hotel and stayed 4 hours and 2

1/2 nuts later we were chilling at a bar

and making out in the back booth while she jerked me off under the table.

I didn't bother with her description of prices but I just wanted to

fuck that little pussy and she can take it.

I consider myself bigger than average and it was a tight fit but we

made it work and she really knows

how to use her hands and mouth. BBB and saliva dripping all over and

reverse cow girl was effortless.

She is a tiny dynamo and makes freaks like me feel great to be one.

Playing with her hairless and soaking wet pussy is one of the

highlights when no lube is ever needed. Sucking and fucking is what

she does best and I wonder why she doesn't do this full time.

She advised me that she loves her civilian job and this is a hobby, so

I think she is a sex addict and gets some

investment money from it.

My opinion is I will try and repeat and I do think all should try and

meet with her because it's more GFE than I have had before.

Lord Trident

I've been e mailing her and she is getting better at replying. Unfortunately she does not come out to Long Island. I would have loved to see her.
When you can, cum to NYC, I think you will not regret it, especially since you are one of the few that she has responded to.

Went to see Kate...what an amazing time.

She is an extremely petite, cute and upbeat gal. Incall at her place in lower westside Manhattan.

I'll probably provide details later but here's the big picture. $400, but I helped myself to three amazing cups of coffee. I am an average sized dude but seeing my cock in her pussy was pretty hot. Not only because she was tight but I looked like fucking Dirk Diggler hitting it. She's more LFK than DFK. BBBJ but she had amazing hands. She jerked me off nearly as good as myself and that's a standard no one has ever come close to ever. No CIM. Yes DATY. No Greek. Difference in the price is simply vaginal sex. You can get bbbj for $300.

This was definitely one of the best experiences I've had doing this and I didn't feel all gross and dirty like I normally do. She's a positive gal and like LT said, she is extremely petite but for a little girl her ass has a nice shape to it. When I scrape the funds together, she will definitely be my first call.

Anyone who's at least been in contact with her, follow through. I don't think you'll be disappointed. LT, I OWE you big for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.